• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PM_Jouska updated the In-Game accessibility to Pearl Shop Items with this statement

42 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@PM_Jouska you've updated your post and said "For the same reason, the players of other regions like Korea, Japan and Russia are preferring those features since it allows them better accessibility to Pearl Shop Items." 

Did they prefer not buying the game, but rather getting it for free?

Just a honest question.

I understand B2P is not a long term solution, but you cannot come and say thing like these. They can be interpreted as "we don't care". Find alternative solutions, add F2P with subscription, but don't push P2W and say the other regions prefer it because they did not pay for the original product.

We prefer not to have P2W.

Edited by unrealaz
14 people like this

Posted

You make a valid point.  Given we all bought the game, I believe each account should be given minimum 3,000 pearls to compensate for the original purchase.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

lmao, people preferring those features, looks like jouska is blind or successfully avoids bdo's forums, or both

sinking ship

Edited by Valakas

Posted

Anyone with half a brain realizes this "we just want to help people" line they are going with is total BS.  You are fooling nobody with this line, Kakao.  Don't go p2w or you will kill your game.

1 person likes this

Posted

You make a valid point.  Given we all bought the game, I believe each account should be given minimum 3,000 pearls to compensate for the original purchase.

3000? no. Tera Online gave permanent bonuses for people that bought the game. To that effect, everyone who bought the game should get perma Valuepack, while free to play accounts (cuz this game will go Free 2 play....) have to buy it. Also might as well add player trading at this point so and ----- the game completely. :)

3 people like this

Posted

lmao, people preferring those features, looks like jouska is blind or successfully avoids bdo's forums, or both

sinking ship

He has no power, nor does he care. He's just parroting shit from his Korean overlords. xD

Posted

It would indeed be nice to know what exactly we've gotten by having the B2P model. There are a handful of items handed out upon purchase, but I would think most players would have preferred to make their own purchases, rather than being forced to make a buy-in that the other regions do not have to.

Just one month ago Jouska had explained that we don't have the Valk's Cry item because the P2W advantage it provides was incompatible with our region. I think most people would have preferred to see that come into the game rather than what we're getting - which is a greater incompatibility.

Posted

Anyone with half a brain realizes this "we just want to help people" line they are going with is total BS.  You are fooling nobody with this line, Kakao.  Don't go p2w or you will kill your game.

I will make a rough assumption that 100% of the humans on this forum have more than half a brain.
Yet we still rebut you.

;)

Posted

That's why people paid a box price so our version was nothing like there's or did you forget that?

Anyway no problem claiming a refund then? As you didn't provide any service let alone the one you implied you would provide for the money you took off people? 

1 person likes this

Posted

I will make a rough assumption that 100% of the humans on this forum have more than half a brain.Yet we still rebut you.

;)

Given your comment, I'm not so sure.

So, what is your rebuttal?  They are really doing this to help people get cash shop items "for free"?  Seriously you think that?

Yeah so about that half a brain thing- you might want to visit a doctor.

Posted

look at this idiotic mob mentality.

It's almost as if when you do something people don't like, more than one of those people will get angry with you!

Posted

The people who are being most toxic on the forums are the people shamefully protecting pay2win because 'now they can shit on people who actually played the game'. People using the lines 'I dont like grinding but I still want to kill someone who put 400 hours of grinding in'.

Posted

3000? no. Tera Online gave permanent bonuses for people that bought the game. To that effect, everyone who bought the game should get perma Valuepack, while free to play accounts (cuz this game will go Free 2 play....) have to buy it. 

I don't think that's fair to new people if they have to buy value packs while the people who bought the game prior to going F2P have the buff activated permanently on their accounts.  This game won't get new players that way.  

Posted

I don't think that's fair to new people if they have to buy value packs while the people who bought the game prior to going F2P have the buff activated permanently on their accounts.  This game won't get new players that way.  

And it is going to get new players now? ahahahahahhaa

1 person likes this

Posted

Given your comment, I'm not so sure.

So, what is your rebuttal?  They are really doing this to help people get cash shop items "for free"?  Seriously you think that?

Yeah so about that half a brain thing- you might want to visit a doctor.

That having more silver =/= better gear.

Posted

Doesnt affect TERA online, new players enter the game all the time. After all we BOUGHT the game we SHOULD get a permanent bonus if it goes free to play.

Posted

and you can stop trying so hard and quit the game now, so i can have more grinding spots?

Unfortunately my departure won't affect the grinding spots at all. I'm a lifeskill player, never once grinded the more popular areas, sorry.

But don't worry, once you've sold some cash shop items and bought some upgrades to your gear I'm sure you'll get to have fun in those spots!

Posted

And it is going to get new players now? ahahahahahhaa

That i'm not sure.  Some people come and go in MMOs afterall.  

Doesnt affect TERA online, new players enter the game all the time. After all we BOUGHT the game we SHOULD get a permanent bonus if it goes free to play.

We will see.  I can't tell for sure what will be the future of BDO in NA/EU region at this point.  

Posted (edited)

oh don't worry i see literary hundred of whiners crying no p2w, less lag and less grinding competition, win for me lol i don't even have to pay anything xDD

You see whiners in books and other forms of the written word Mr. 6 figure income that created a forum account yesterday when this debacle started? :D

Edit: Forgot the smiley.

Edited by Callous2208

Posted

I will make a rough assumption that 100% of the humans on this forum have more than half a brain.Yet we still rebut you.

;)

I'm missing half my brain. 

1 person likes this

Posted

The people who are being most toxic on the forums are the people shamefully protecting pay2win because 'now they can shit on people who actually played the game'. People using the lines 'I dont like grinding but I still want to kill someone who put 400 hours of grinding in'.

It's all about perception. You garner this 'I don't like grinding but I still want to kill someone who put in 400 hours of grinding in' from forum posts whereas all I see is 'noone should be allowed access to a system I don't want to utilise'.

Posted

i have the feeling that the ppl who are PRO p2w are the guys who were happy as they removed XP loss at PK. 

plebs.... just plebs... let them talk :D

Posted (edited)

3000? no. Tera Online gave permanent bonuses for people that bought the game.

Yeah... a mount and a title...

And the inventory / character slots they already had to begin with.

Edited by bakimono

Posted

It's all about perception. You garner this 'I don't like grinding but I still want to kill someone who put in 400 hours of grinding in' from forum posts whereas all I see is 'noone should be allowed access to a system I don't want to utilise'.

Grinding is an intgeral part of this game, you should not be able to beat a player who has hundreds of hours of grinding because you 'dont want to utilise this feature' and would rather dual wield credit cards

Posted

We prefer not to have P2W.

If this is how you feel, than you should start looking for a different game. This game has always been P2W in every region including ours. It just became more obvious with the next update.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0