• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

One small victory for Non P2W

41 posts in this topic

Posted

People who dont play BDO be like: What are them? Animals? how dumb. I feel ashamed that such ridiculous drama got to that point. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Firstly, it was in PC gamer within 30 min of the announcement.

Secondly... you act like it's hard to get game news published in PCgamer on a slow news day.

Thirdly, if you actually play the game you will know that those "people" holding up the signs in those pictures are NPC's.

Edited by bakimono
5 people like this

Posted

Secondly... you act like it's hard to get game news published in PCgamer on a slow news day.

Haha... almost made me spew my coffee.

Posted (edited)

Kakao can continue putting in whatever updates they wish, these people are doing a great job of trying to kill the game themselves with their silly antics. Does remind me abit of the riots in Falador back in 2007 over the Wilderness changes in Runescape and will probably achieve exactly the same...nothing.

Edit: Just noticed after bakimono pointed it out that they are indeed NPCs. 

Edited by NightFyre
1 person likes this

Posted

All they're giving is free publicity. More whales incoming to enjoy the game with.

Posted

Thirdly, if you actually play the game you will know that those "people" holding up the signs in those pictures are NPC's.

I started pissing myself when I read this....

LOL

but I mean common PCGamer is pretty much next runner up to BBC

1 person likes this

Posted

Kakoa dont give a sh*t, they will earn more money. 

Hand is Kakoa, girl is gamers.. And they know it!

1460141910-ba0e4d63e89a349d69fd2c569b9f4

1 person likes this

Posted

The pc gamer article isn't going to drive people away. It's going to bring more people to the game with such controversy.

That is just how it works. If they just let this fall silent then eventually things will be over as fast as they put them out.

Yet, here we are with online activists, Vocal minority QQ and top guilds quitting the game and they don't know the exact details yet.

Personally works better in my favor than anything else.

Hello empty Grinds spots~

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Kakoa dont give a sh*t, they will earn more money. 

Hand is Kakoa, girl is gamers.. And they know it!

1460141910-ba0e4d63e89a349d69fd2c569b9f4

Nah. BDO wasnt the cutesie game setting to begin with. Those players stayed at Tera, which means there'll be nothing keeping players from quitting with Squadron 42 coming out towards the end of the year, those ppl will play that instead and with that try out or get back into the everlasting beta of Star Citizen, especially with the FPS Module being done soon and hijacking ships(connecting dog-fights and FPS Module) probably by release of Squadron 42. Only makes sense as that will most likely be mandatory for S42.

Edited by 2cute2shoot

Posted (edited)

Kakao can continue putting in whatever updates they wish, these people are doing a great job of trying to kill the game themselves with their silly antics. Does remind me abit of the riots in Falador back in 2007 over the Wilderness changes in Runescape and will probably achieve exactly the same...nothing.

Edit: Just noticed after bakimono pointed it out that they are indeed NPCs. 

They aren't trying to kill the game. They are cashing out for fast investment return, so they could move on to the next title. This isn't new. The only new thing here, is that they promised not to do that... they made the game b2p with that promise. And I for one payed. Invested even more money and time thinking the game is gonna stay this course. But then this. The only new thing here is just showing how -----ing low a company can go for money. Never in my life will I ever touch anything associated with the people running this show ever again. I am disgusted and disappointed.

Edited by Kenwulf
4 people like this

Posted

lol @ victory. Clearly no one saw the top comment.

whatswrong.png

2 people like this

Posted

They aren't trying to kill the game. They are cashing out for fast investment return, so they could move on to the next title. This isn't new. The only new thing here, is that they promised not to do that... they made the game b2p with that promise. And I for one payed. Invested even more money and time thinking the game is gonna stay this course. But then this. The only new thing here is just showing how -----ing low a company can go for money. Never in my life will I ever touch anything associated with the people running this show ever again. I am disgusted and disappointed.

You misunderstood. I meant the silly antics belong to the protesters carrying on ingame and on forums.

Posted

lol @ victory. Clearly no one saw the top comment.

whatswrong.png

that was the only comment, lmao

Posted

You misunderstood. I meant the silly antics belong to the protesters carrying on ingame and on forums.

Oh right, sry. I am just reading the forums while being really angry at myself for trusting these ppl... So I make mistakes. :D

Posted

What victory? this is no victory, this will only show people how -----ing retarded this community is.

Posted

Oh right, sry. I am just reading the forums while being really angry at myself for trusting these ppl... So I make mistakes. :D

I didn't make it very clear but its 4.10am here and I blame tiredness for my lack of clarity :) Time to sleep and hopefully some of this will have died down by tomorrow, I doubt it but it never hurts to hope.

Posted

they never promised us anything.  Screenshot_2016-08-04-12-00-11.thumb.png

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

wow theyt are heavily modding and deleting any negative comments.. This company has lost their minds.

Edited by Mayo77

Posted

Everything I read on this is people confusing that we care that other players can buy the pearl shop items for Silver. No one cares about that. Its the fact that people have a direct route to convert money to silver. How much silver? We dont know yet.

If they really wanted to keep this legit they would have just made the items purchasable directly off the pearl shop for silver.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

All I saw in that article was some drama with NPCs holding banners and free advertisement that will only bring more people to the game.

Edited by Slasher

Posted

Firstly, it was in PC gamer within 30 min of the announcement.

SHHHHH! You know they don't actually PLAY the games they write news on.

Posted (edited)

they never promised us anything.  Screenshot_2016-08-04-12-00-11.thumb.png

So costumes are going to be 5 mil then? Because KR prices are 100 mil, which is certainly a big advantage if you repetitively sell cash items on the market place. Probable the best moneymaker in this game is Blade Bogues, he said he could make 200 mil a week. These guys can make 400+ mil in a week (after taxes).  That's more than double. :)

Edited by Cookie_Monster

Posted (edited)

I read comments under this pcgamer article. Seems like the overall vibe is quite different than here on forum. And sometimes it's really hard to disagree. Especially folks supposedly to boycott playing as a protest sitting still in game. Discord BDOEU shows well over 90% of ppl in game :S Oh well as in real life no real unity when it's needed.

Bez tytułu.png

Edited by Navien
3 people like this