• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

compilation [WIP] Compilation of community responses against p2w for Daum/Kakao to send to PA

132 posts in this topic

Posted

gud, keep updating that shit, we needed an all in one thread.

Posted

Good idea.

Posted

The sad truth is despite claiming our feedback is "paramount" it'll just come anyway and zero f**ks will be given.

7 people like this

Posted

They will do it anyway.

Posted

The sad truth is despite claiming our feedback is "paramount" it'll just come anyway and zero f**ks will be given.

Deep down I know this as well but this is all we can really do, and compiling information for Daum/Kakao just makes it that much easier for them if they decide to present this to them

Posted

Deep down I know this as well but this is all we can really do, and compiling information for Daum/Kakao just makes it that much easier for them if they decide to present this to them

I'm pretty sure they will indeed be presented with this information.

Sadly their response will almost certainly be (just imagine them being Korean): 

Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg

lol. Fortunately and unfortunately, no one knows if they will go through with this, judging by their past in giving us their word. Time will tell!

Posted

I've never been proud or happy with legacy guilds, but reading their page they got a little of my respect, as well as all these other guilds and other players uniting to stand against this. I can only hope everyone sticks to their guns if they do release anyways.

Posted

Money speaks so spend some more and Daum will respond here.

Posted (edited)

Let them sell cash shop items on the marketplace.

Make PvP Skill2Win.

Options:

1) Do what WoW is doing with PvP. Normalize stats for PvP encounters, much like the red battlefield. 

2) Remove the ridiculous RNG in Enhancement so that players can EASILY all attain the best gear.

3) Make AP/DP scaling in Enhancement have a marginal, almost worthless effect. 

What this would do:

1) Remove the mindless, endless mob grindfest from PvP's lives forever

2) Ensure the game could never go P2W

3) Open the doors for more world PvP content, arena rankings, etc to be taking up player's time (Instead of the aforementioned boring mob grindfest)

4) Give the company shit tons of money as silver earned in game could go towards players buying cash shop items from other players (instead of that silver going down into the RNG void of nothingness) 

5)Make the game more accessible to new players, who often feel like they cannot catch up to the amount of work/time it takes to gear up before engaging PvP content.

Edited by Vorkrunne
3 people like this

Posted

Let them sell cash shop items on the marketplace.

Make PvP Skill2Win.

Options:

1) Do what WoW is doing with PvP. Normalize stats for PvP encounters, much like the red battlefield. 

2) Remove the ridiculous RNG in Enhancement so that players can EASILY all attain the best gear.

3) Make AP/DP scaling in Enhancement have a marginal, almost worthless effect. 

What this would do:

1) Remove the mindless, endless mob grindfest from PvP's lives forever

2) Ensure the game could never go P2W

3) Open the doors for more world PvP content, arena rankings, etc to be taking up player's time (Instead of the aforementioned boring mob grindfest)

4) Give the company shit tons of money as silver earned in game could go towards players buying cash shop items from other players (instead of that silver going down into the RNG void of nothingness) 

While you are 100% free to offer suggestions and have these opinions, please take these suggestions back to the original thread from Jouska at:
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/106513-updated-in-game-accessibility-to-pearl-shop-items/&page=1

Feel free to make a thread similar of this sort, I would like to keep this thread on topic which is against these changes and the responses from the community against this ~
I'd like to have the comments here be helpful to the OP, such as adding community responses that I may have missed!

Posted

this post is awesome 

say no to pay 2 win

Posted

Update: Added a "Suggestions" section, please let me know if I forgot any common / major suggestions that have potential or a good alternative! Included sources if possible

Posted

For anyone who played Mass Effect 3, do you remember the community unrest that occurred because of the ending?  Do you remember what BioWare did in response?  Let's hope this works as well. 

Posted

Thank you for doing this!

Posted

Good compilation but you really do need to put in the posts from both sides unless you state that this is from those who disagree.

Posted

296E410600000578-3123420-Another_photogr

Here it is with "koreans" :)

3 people like this

Posted

(who are against this), 

Quick question, why aren't you including the people who support this? Is it because it tarnishes your statement that "this is what the community wants" standpoint? 

Posted (edited)

Good compilation but you really do need to put in the posts from both sides unless you state that this is from those who disagree.

I appreciate the concern and it went across my mind, even though I thought it was somewhat clear, I will make it more clear as you see see the changes highlighted below (I cut out some of the post to make this comment shorter):

If you are ever planning on presenting to Pearl Abyss how strongly and passionate EU & NA are against this idea, here is a compiled list of the community's responses (who are against this), organized in one thread for your convenience. 

I'd like to stress to you, Daum/Kakao, that the point of this thread is to lay down all at once how the community against this feels and how important this is to us. Unfortunately based on this thread, http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/106957-do-you-believe-our-feedback-matters/, a lot of players believe this won't make a difference and that our opinions don't matter. Let this prove them wrong!

If I missed anything else that we have done, please let me know and I will add it to this, I will continue to update as I find more links.

***Please keep this thread constructive, and reply with images/links/videos of any additional information that you have if you are against this, and I will add to this post. This thread is meant to compile information for Daum/Kakao, please take feedback towards their decisions back to the original thread at: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/106513-updated-in-game-accessibility-to-pearl-shop-items/&page=1

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Player, Guild, and Community responses to these against possible upcoming changes:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Frequent Suggestions from the Community who is against this (WIP)

Thank you for reading, and I wish you best of luck if you decide to present this to Pearl Abyss.

~ Jaluvshuskies

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted (edited)

They will not back down, the only solution I see for this is for PA to make ingame prices as ridiculous as IRL, something like 20M for a costume, or some obviously low price which makes it not worth it for most BUT the most desperate and rich.

Edited by Hemuk

Posted

These greedy -----s don't care. As l9ng as they make some amount of money, they're fine.

Posted

Quick question, why aren't you including the people who support this? Is it because it tarnishes your statement that "this is what the community wants" standpoint? 

I feel as though it would be better to keep those as two separate threads. Feel free to make an opposing thread :) 

Posted

Thanks for doing this :D