• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

compilation [WIP] Compilation of community responses against p2w for Daum/Kakao to send to PA

132 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Jaluvshuskies You forgot to add this. Veritas/Legacy/Maximus are quitting. They are the biggest guild in Orwen. http://www.legacybdo.com/

NVM YOU DID

Edited by zangetsuslayer
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I think this should be noted here probably some where else if it isnt. http://www.strawpoll.me/10919833/r is the straw poll they have running on Black Deserts FB page. Its asking if the cash shop items in market will be considered p2w to us. This could be somewhere else on forums too but I cant find it in all the mess.

74a59e1e73bdd5bb9ac4c2e093c2f58f.png

Edited by Saryn

Posted

All of the forum posts against the feature that I had seen so far were absolute trash, and a 12 year old's sobfest, but this... this is the kind of thread that actually gets work done. Thank you for posting this!

Posted

You are forgetting that the numbers one that voting poll don't even reflect 1/10 of the player base.... The ones that are upset about this are taking it to the forums and other social media sites, whereas the ones who don't care about it or are in an agreement about this Ignore it and continue to play the game. Just some food for thought. With the information numbers you have right now, everyone who is in a disagreement with this choice is clearly the minority group. You may want to boost those numbers by another 20,000 or so....

1 person likes this

Posted

Quick question, why aren't you including the people who support this? Is it because it tarnishes your statement that "this is what the community wants" standpoint? 

Because is this a thread to compile all of the evidence, for the people who are against this. The clue is literally in the title of the thread.

People who want the change to go through are welcome to make another thread as organised and detailed as this one, for the opposing argument of having the change happen.

1 person likes this

Posted

NOOO PAY TO WIN PLEASE!!!!

Posted (edited)

I've been told to bump this thread

edit: "something useful"

Edited by Sfer

Posted

I don't beleve Pearl Abyss wants to make this game p2w. They just blame Pearl Abyss so Kakao comes clean.

Who is publishing the game? Kakao or Pearl Abyss?

Who choses the pay model, the publisher ot the developer?

Posted

I think this should be noted here probably some where else if it isnt. http://www.strawpoll.me/10919833/r is the straw poll they have running on Black Deserts FB page. Its asking if the cash shop items in market will be considered p2w to us. This could be somewhere else on forums too but I cant find it in all the mess.

74a59e1e73bdd5bb9ac4c2e093c2f58f.png

thank you for the link! I will add this to the appropriate section once I get to a computer.

You are forgetting that the numbers one that voting poll don't even reflect 1/10 of the player base.... The ones that are upset about this are taking it to the forums and other social media sites, whereas the ones who don't care about it or are in an agreement about this Ignore it and continue to play the game. Just some food for thought. With the information numbers you have right now, everyone who is in a disagreement with this choice is clearly the minority group. You may want to boost those numbers by another 20,000 or so....

I completely agree. Don't worry, I completely understand that the voting poll doesn't include the entire community, or even the majority. That is why I suggested that they implement some sort of poll upon logging in the game because there are so many players who don't go on forums. It would either be an ingame poll or a link to direct each player to a poll through browser. That's the only way I can see getting the most votes! Forums alone is not a good reflection of the playerbase.

Posted

Maybe we can get you all a few beers to cry into

Posted

Maybe we can get you all a few beers to cry into

This is not the thread to whine and complain, as it is meant to be and has remained constructive for the most part so far, so let's keep it that way. 

Please take these type of comments elsewhere, such as the original thread by Jouska: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/106513-updated-in-game-accessibility-to-pearl-shop-items/&page=1

Posted

Keep up the good work, man. 

Appreciate you! ♥

Posted

You know what I would like to see?  I'd like to see Anonymous get involved with this and if this change actually goes through I'd like to see them make an example of Daum/Kakao and Pearl Abyss for manipulating, lying to and swindling their player base and ignoring their wishes and feedback when over 50% of the player population does not want this.

Anyone have connections to those boys?

Posted

I don't beleve Pearl Abyss wants to make this game p2w. They just blame Pearl Abyss so Kakao comes clean.

Who is publishing the game? Kakao or Pearl Abyss?

Who choses the pay model, the publisher ot the developer?

I have absolutely no words for you my friend....

*facepalm*

1 person likes this

Posted

This doesn't represent the community it only represents the whining complainers that visit this forum.  Most of the community is busy enjoying this great game.

Posted (edited)

Ignore this ^  im on mobile & can't delete for some reason

This doesn't represent the community it only represents the whining complainers that visit this forum.  Most of the community is busy enjoying this great game.

very true, this is forums. However, this is all we have until:

This is why I suggested implementing an in-game poll upon login, which represents the actual entire community

Though, there are plenty of people who aren't on forums, who made new accounts to vote, because of people who told players in-game (through server/channel chat) what is going on, that there's polls and to please vote, etc. I personally don't like the idea that the majority of votes are from forum users, but it's better than nothing

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted

Thank you for that post !

Posted

Say no to pay to win

Posted

+1

GJ for this thread!!!

and here is a little

Bump.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Good compilation.

From what i can remember it was daum eu decision for us in the west to have a b2p model with differences to the kr version. PA wasn't bothered as long as the region was locked. So for Daum/Cashcow (kakao) to blame this on pearl abyss is (in my eyes) a complete lie. It would be VERY interesting to have a response from the devs at pearl abyss about this.

Posted

Please which items are pay to win again?  Oh right,  None.

Where are all the great alternatives that allow them to make some money.  None.

3000 responses with how many new made up accounts?  Polls are garbage when there are no filters, security and constraints against multiple accounts etc.

3000 people for your cause is still a very small amount of the playing population. 

Go build you own game or find another one. 

Every freaking change causes the same uproar.  A bunch of entitled brats demanding stuff.

GTFO please.

1 person likes this

Posted

Quick question, why aren't you including the people who support this? Is it because it tarnishes your statement that "this is what the community wants" standpoint? 

Look at the vote, it's only 10% for it. The other players either don't want it at all, or wants the limit decreased to something reasonable. If it wasn't for the censorship on the forums right now there would be a whole lot more complaints than what you are currently seeing.

Posted

Update: Added a "Suggestions" section, please let me know if I forgot any common / major suggestions that have potential or a good alternative! Included sources if possible

You may want to include: https://bdomaths.wordpress.com/2016/08/06/the-end-of-a-short-journey/

Lots of detailed and accurate information on there.

Just a fair warning though, Daum is in full damage control mode at the moment. As such they're banning forums users and deleting many threads that speak out against next week's patch. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Please which items are pay to win again?  Oh right,  None.

I'll write you a guide even someone as simple as you should be able to understand.

1.) Buy costumes in cash shop.

2.) Sell costumes for silver.

3.) Buy items on market.

4.) If no items on market, use all energy on all alts to roll night vendor until something nice pops up.

5.) WIN.

Edited by Integer
3 people like this

Posted

Yet again us betatesters have to do all the work it would seem. Bang on job OP!

Now there is a 50/50 chance of RNG if the good people at Daum actually want to use all of this info. /s