• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

compilation [WIP] Compilation of community responses against p2w for Daum/Kakao to send to PA

132 posts in this topic

Posted

I am not forcing anyone to agree with me, I am simply compiling community responses from players (mostly against p2w) for Daum/Kakao to send to PA. Thanks for the input, but please keep this kind of feedback at the Original Thread. In fact, if you feel this way, feel free to vote your opinion at the following polls:

Forum Poll

Facebook Strawpoll

Change.org Petition

your polls mean nothing. most people don't care. They are not accurate nor are they worded properly. The community wants this change so deal with it

Posted

We will likely have our answer with maintenance. If no statement is given by the localization team I think the community can assume that our feedback was not considered. I hope that they at least give a statement.

Posted

Very good thread.

It's so sad seeing Kakao not giving a single a,swer to all of this, the forum is under fire, revolution everywhere, we can clearly see thats more than 70% of the players are completly against this change but yet no words and they won't give a f*** about all of this and just go for it.

Publishers will never learn, same misstake over and over since years. Killing a good game while you were like the only good MMO on market (excluding the very old ones like WoW).

Posted

lie's 70% you guys just make up numbers for everything. That's why no one listens to you

Posted

"It's only a few people crying on the forums everyone".

Lmao... wonder if these people are capable of counting.

Posted (edited)

It's so sad seeing Kakao not giving a single answer to all of this

They gave an answer. They banned lots of players who said anything against p2w especially guildleaders.

Edited by Tefnut

Posted

your polls mean nothing. most people don't care. They are not accurate nor are they worded properly. The community wants this change so deal with it

First, these aren't my polls, nor are they "official" since they weren't created by Daum/Kakao. For the best results however, they should implement an in-game poll upon login. Second, these polls mean more than doing nothing. What if we stay silent? They'll implement it. If we don't stay silent? We have a chance in preventing this by showing how many of us are against it. "Dealing with it" will only make it look like we're ok with it, thus getting implemented. Thirdly, are the polls accurate in terms of what the entire playerbase thinks? No, but the community has reacted farther than just inside the forums, which I have said before isn't a good indicator of what the entire community wants since forums is only a fraction of the playerbase. Have players outside of forums made their voice heard? Yes. If you think the majority of the community wants this implemented, I'd love to see you back that up. Does that mean that -no one- wants this? No, because it's clear there are players who want this implemented. If polls mean nothing, I'd like to hear what you have as a better idea to make our voice heard, because players have already left the game, made articles, videos, threads, in-game protests, and statements from entire guilds or communities.

You are 100% free to make an opposing thread to this and prove me wrong, showing community responses for p2w; threads, polls, videos; in-game responses.

Posted

-

Thanks a lot @Mish! I'll take a look at these and see which would be appropriate to include in the OP

Posted

They gave an answer. They banned lots of players who said anything against p2w espacially guildleaders.

I know about all the forum bans that they deny yea, a lot of my friends got 1 day ban forum :>

Posted

Thank you for this post! No P2W !

Posted

I know about all the forum bans that they deny yea, a lot of my friends got 1 day ban forum :>

Our GM got a 30 day ban für a constructive post ....

Posted

Our GM got a 30 day ban für a constructive post ....

Sad story

Posted

Whether I like the change or not is irrelevant.

It's happening tomorrow so:

1.so just grin and bear it

2.Shut up and go away

3.continue playing and shut up

4.Continue your wailing against the wailing wall and go away

Posted

--

We're free to have our opinions, just the same as you. No one knows what's going to happen until they tell us otherwise, however there are obviously speculations but they aren't guaranteed. This thread has remained constructive so far, so I would advise you give you feedback over at This Thread. 

Update: Tweaked introduction & layout, added more videos, poll updates, more articles under media reactions, added proper tags  

Note: If you would like to be tagged but aren't, let me know and I'll tag you

Posted (edited)

One day until apocalypse.

Kind of reminds me of that movie where a guy gets dumped and is alone and becomes obsessed about finding his ex wife when everyone becomes aware that a giant, life ending asteroid is on its way to earth. 

But on his journey, this guy meets another lady and agrees to help her accomplish her goal of visiting her family for the last time and they befriend each other and get to know each other.

Eventually, they fall in love. The guy, who is insecure, decides to put his new found lady friend on a plane while she is sleeping so she can go meet her family.

The guy, who realises that his ex-wife has a family of her own and an entirely new life, goes back home alone.

In the final moments before the End, the lady he had traveled with bursts through his front door.

Both relieved, both the guy and the lady embrace one another as the meteor impacts and a blinding light slowly blankets them

Edited by Sfer
1 person likes this

Posted

I guess I'll post the same kind of reply your kind posts on our supportive topics.

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

Posted (edited)

I guess I'll post the same kind of reply your kind posts on our supportive topics.

Um, regardless if you think that, this kind of response belongs somewhere else. If you would like to let me know you didn't read my thread, my inbox is open. Let me suggest posting to This Thread so that this thread stays on topic, allowing me to continue adding community responses to the OP. Thanks :D 

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted

Guess we find out the truth tomorrow...

stock-footage-judgement-day-sign-under-a

Posted

k

Posted

k

k

Posted (edited)

Please which items are pay to win again?  Oh right,  None.

Where are all the great alternatives that allow them to make some money.  None.

3000 responses with how many new made up accounts?  Polls are garbage when there are no filters, security and constraints against multiple accounts etc.

3000 people for your cause is still a very small amount of the playing population. 

Go build you own game or find another one. 

Every freaking change causes the same uproar.  A bunch of entitled brats demanding stuff.

GTFO please.

^

hello reality.....goodbye gear carry's

Edited by Animal

Posted

I hope they listen to this 

I dont want this game to fade away like all other p2w mmorpgs 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks @Jaluvshuskies for having way too much free time on your hands.
The critical errors of all this compilation of useless information you have posted, are that, most of the feedback is based on imaginary scenarios, gut feelings and overblown mass hysteria. 

Once the patch comes in, please do all this again and then, most of us can take this feedback seriously.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol. Fortunately and unfortunately, no one knows if they will go through with this, judging by their past in giving us their word. Time will tell!

Thanks for your hard work Jaluvshuskies! 

Much appreciated, i hope that they consider this.