• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

You worked for your gear? Ummm No. But I did WORK for my money!

124 posts in this topic

Posted

You PLAYED A GAME to get your gear and silvers, you didn't work! Work is something grown-ups who support themselves get up every morning and go to. We actually WORK for our money. So forgive me if I don't give a crap that you are against a me buying 5 items per week to sell to you in the GAME you are PLAYING.

16 people like this

Posted

You PLAYED A GAME to get your gear and silvers, you didn't work! Work is something grown-ups who support themselves get up every morning and go to. We actually WORK for our money. So forgive me if I don't give a crap that you are against a me buying 5 items per week to sell to you in the GAME you are PLAYING.

You tell em!

Posted

Exactly every working person is supporting the p2w.... oh wait... they dont.

17 people like this

Posted

lol work spending your small time money on a small time game. Must feel good to spend money on idiotic things

Posted (edited)

Do you remember the good old days when you spent a little bit of your money to buy a game, and the rest to go on a month long vacation overseas, instead of spending it on a virtual knife that will disappear into oblivion in a year when the gameservers shuts down?

If you want to spend all your "hard earned" money on a game, just go play ArcheAge. It has more content anyways and you can really reck people there if you drop 10 grands on gear. (Trust me, I know!)

Edited by Integer
7 people like this

Posted

Remember when people played MMORPGs to progress their characters and have fun instead of entering their credit card digits for a power boost?

17 people like this

Posted

I think you accidentally swiped the caps lock key

Posted

So you feel superior just because you go to work, and entitled to get anything you want just because u have some cash? No, lol. Progressing, and getting your gear in this game is indeed work, so stop being ridiculous. 

Posted

what?

like all those people that dislike p2w are unemployed - you are clueless lawl

Posted

Your job at McDonalds isn't worthy of praise, sorry OP.

14 people like this

Posted

Why the heck dont you just spend your money in real like than spending it on a game which you supposed to have fun not compete with money? At least that's why i paid 30 dollars and left RU servers. Do you get the picture?

1 person likes this

Posted

Sounds like OP got rekt by nolifers and thinks if p2w is added he will actually become something in-game.

Sadly people like me with no job and money will still stay ahead of you.

Also a good amount of those nolifers have a job, they just choose to play BDO every day after work and when they play they push progression.

So... unless you can nolife this game and drop money for the p2w aspect you'll stay mid tier at best.

Money well spent. :)

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Enjoy spending your money and getting milked to speed up your progress that will just gets you to leaving the game faster because what else you're gonna do besides grinding.

All I see is butthurt peoples trying to achieve something they couldn't by playing normally, what's the fun in paying for an achievement on a game that is almost for single players? Oh so you can be able to kill those dirty sausan mobs right?

I rather play a game such as Witcher 3 instead of being a morron atleast it will be enjoyable for me just sayin'.

Edited by Burns

Posted

For me there is no diffrence between writing a code that wil provide you 10000m than you precious 500dollar which will result in same.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol progressing to top tier gearscore in this game is harder and more difficult then your shitty job. there are plenty of people who work and also progress in this game, they dont need to melt real cash into ingame silver to gear up and stay relevant. going to work means win in game? lol playing the game should be to escape from life not directly link it to it. get off your high horse and take your thumb out your ass. anyone half decent at this game can gear up well past you without paying a dime

5 people like this

Posted

So you feel superior just because you go to work, and entitled to get anything you want just because u have some cash? No, lol. Progressing, and getting your gear in this game is indeed work, so stop being ridiculous. 

actually, yes.  yes I do feel superior because of my wealth and earning capacity.

Posted

actually, yes.  yes I do feel superior because of my wealth and earning capacity.

Nah you ain't shit people with wealth don't let others ----- them over

Posted

Nah you ain't shit people with wealth don't let others ----- them over

lol.  who said that I plan to use the P2W options.  I have plenty of money because I spend it wisely.  You seem upset, however.  Let Dr Columba help.

Posted

What about the adults who work, and use their time efficiently in-game? The people who have a job and sustain themselves, but are still in the top 2% of players? 

2 people like this

Posted

what does mcdonalds salary earn you in real life?

Posted

Funny thing is, we will purchase gear with real life money and there isn't a damn thing you guys can do about it except complain endlessly on rarely attended forums. See you on the battlefield!

1 person likes this

Posted

What about the adults who work, and use their time efficiently in-game? The people who have a job and sustain themselves, but are still in the top 2% of players? 

Yeah, we call these people 'single' or 'divorced'.

2 people like this

Posted

Funny thing is, we will purchase gear with real life money and there isn't a damn thing you guys can do about it except complain endlessly on rarely attended forums. See you on the battlefield!

Indeed.  these bloody peasants.

Posted (edited)

Buy all the gear you want with real money.

I'll gladly compete with that by actually playing the game. 

Let's see who actually has more fun.

Edited by Locket
3 people like this

Posted

4d4.jpg

5 people like this