• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

You worked for your gear? Ummm No. But I did WORK for my money!

124 posts in this topic

Posted

Exactly every working person is supporting the p2w.... oh wait... they dont.

Working at a poverty line isn't exactly "working". Just doing what they can to not be homeless.

Posted

Nice thinly veiled insult. Kid, I make more than enough to drop a few hundred dollars on this game.

So can i, and many others. Infact most of us already have. We just choose to do so without the greedy temptation of P2W systems.

Posted (edited)

You PLAYED A GAME to get your gear and silvers, you didn't work! Work is something grown-ups who support themselves get up every morning and go to. We actually WORK for our money. So forgive me if I don't give a crap that you are against a me buying 5 items per week to sell to you in the GAME you are PLAYING.

You're sure gonna show us by dumping an extra $7,200 per year on a video game I'll be playing free.

Edited by bakimono
1 person likes this

Posted

Life might not be fair. But we're not talking about life here now are we?

au contraire.  this IS life, son!  we who have money get what we want.  the bloody peasants, nothing.

Posted

lol work spending your small time money on a small time game. Must feel good to spend money on idiotic things

When your rich like us and have extra to spend. You'll understand or probably won't since most people are on welfare these days.

No wonder so many people here hate P2W, they're on welfare. :^)

Posted

You PLAYED A GAME to get your gear and silvers, you didn't work! Work is something grown-ups who support themselves get up every morning and go to. We actually WORK for our money. So forgive me if I don't give a crap that you are against a me buying 5 items per week to sell to you in the GAME you are PLAYING.

maxresdefault.jpg

Posted

4d4.jpg.7c9dd726a828cec3fdc112e0f9726863

Posted

Joke's on you. I don't work for my money and I'll still be able to buy 5 costumes/week here.

Posted

I do actually work 8h a day and I did work for my gear, I don't need this P2W shit to be good at this game. Sorry, you're wrong.

Posted

I sell my body 12 hours a day!  I have tons of cash to spend to win!

Posted

Ayyye let them know! I work too damn hard to be denied my casual ways! Basement dwellers better watch out because now my blood sweat and tears are gonna (pay) a role in this game now!

Posted

Funny thing is, we will purchase gear with real life money and there isn't a damn thing you guys can do about it except complain endlessly on rarely attended forums. See you on the battlefield!

You can just watch how we pvp because with 600 skill points you can just make me McWrap and big fries plz. And Cola without ice.

Posted

lol progressing to top tier gearscore in this game is harder and more difficult then your shitty job.

I am sure playing this game must feel like really hard and complicated work for you ^_^

You can just watch how we pvp because with 600 skill points you can just make me McWrap and big fries plz. And Cola without ice.

Once I get my cursed TRI I will destroy you on my fishing witch alt with less than 600 skill points. Your Cola will turn into over salted soup. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, we call these people 'single' or 'divorced'.

Or so fugly they can't get a partner.  Of course if they showered every now and again instead of spending so long in front of their keyboard they smell like a sourdough starter, they might stand more of chance.

Posted

It's a video game indeed.

If you think money should talk in a GAME you are the one wrong.

No need to argue, just like you.

Obvious for me... just like the opposite seems obvious to you....

Who's right ? who's wrong ?

None... it's not about that, tool.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Once I get my cursed TRI I will destroy you on my fishing witch alt with less than 600 skill points. Your Cola will turn into over salted soup. 

Im on the same server as you, just whisper me. Be aware, i`ll record it.

Edited by Chors

Posted

Im on the same server as you, just whisper me. Be aware, i`ll record it.

You do realize I actually play this game from CBT and know exactly what it takes to "win" dont you? So gimme a break. Who are you anyway?

Posted

It's a video game indeed.

If you think money should talk in a GAME you are the one wrong.

No need to argue, just like you.

Obvious for me... just like the opposite seems obvious to you....

Who's right ? who's wrong ?

None... it's not about that, tool.

All I can say... it's GLORIOUS to be part of the 1%,  bloody peasants.

Posted (edited)

No only adults with more money than brain support p2w, don't lump us together with your kind of "adult"

Edited by An4thor
3 people like this

Posted

Sorry but I have no sympathy for people who pull the "I support my family therefor don't have the time!" card.
MMOs used to be allllll about dat time investment. 

Posted

So you feel superior just because you go to work, and entitled to get anything you want just because u have some cash? No, lol. Progressing, and getting your gear in this game is indeed work, so stop being ridiculous. 

He has the right to do whatever he wants with his money tho, just like u. ^_^ So its his choice.

Sorry but I have no sympathy for people who pull the "I support my family therefor don't have the time!" card.
MMOs used to be allllll about dat time investment. 

And u are being a shithead now. No lifers have time, regular people with jobs and family have time but less. If u compare these two facts you are being rediculous, and probably never had a job! ^_^

Posted

This thread needs this:

"She works hard for the money.
So hard for it, honey.
She works hard for the money.
So you better treat her right.

So hard for it, honey.
Onetta there in the corner stands
And she wonders where she is.
And the rain still hurts,
Some people seem to have everything.
Nine a.m. on the hour hand
And she's waiting for the bell.
And she's looking real pretty.
She's waiting for her clientele.
So hard for it, honey.
So hard for it, honey.
Twenty-eight years have come and gone.
And she's…"

Posted

Hmm if we ever play a round of football together I am just gonna pay the referee to make me have 3 goals from the start seems legit gameplay to me.

You do realize I actually play this game from CBT and know exactly what it takes to "win" dont you? So gimme a break. Who are you anyway?

He surely isn't somebody who has noone elso to talk to so he has to no-life the forums and discuss with strangers all day long xD

Posted

Yeah we do, at least those of us with disposable income. I welcome this change, just like I welcomed the value pack.

no, "we" don't. Because like I reached a pretty good position in my company earning it by hard work and by putting myself km the line, I'm used and actually enjoy reaching the top with my own strength. Or at least, trying and enjoying my results.

I work more than 8 hours a day and although I'm far from being "top" tier in this game, I still have good enough gear to enjoy myself.

For keeping the real life analogy, P2W is like giving someone in your company the possibility to just buy higher positions, jumping ahead people who's working hard for their ppromotions. I hardly believe anyone would consider that "fair" or "normal".

Ps: if OP doesn't grasp the concept of work for a game, just substitute that word with "effort" and read his post again.

Posted (edited)

He has the right to do whatever he wants with his money tho, just like u. ^_^ So its his choice.

And u are being a shithead now. No lifers have time, regular people with jobs and family have time but less. If u compare these two facts you are being rediculous, and probably never had a job! ^_^

it's thanks to you idiots that we have to put up with this crap of models nowadays. MMO died a long time ago, now they are just cash cows for plebs like you. Not enough time? Then how the hell were people able to work and progress in old mmos? Please shut up if you graduated last year and have no clue how working people progressed in old school mmos.

Edited by An4thor