• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Against players hiding behind gear

92 posts in this topic

Posted

This anti P2W thing is sad

1. it's only the top guilds joining in and pretending that everyone is with them. This is not true they are alone

2. it's all no lifers. the lies that they do others things is just laughable you can't lie to daum about how much time your spending In game. They have your records

3., if you're really the best this won't change a thing your skills as "GOOD" player will see you through

4. sorry my bad by good did you mean I have better gear than you.

5. you are 1% of the population please leave and go to another game. BDO will still survive.

6. AWWW are you scared you won't be able to permantantly hold your nodes anymore and been on top forever. AWWW what a shame

2 people like this

Posted

There was a poll earlier with over 3000 votes. 91% of them were against the p2w, so I'm curious where you got this '1%' from?

2 people like this

Posted

In that case, P2W isnt different, since, with the "few no life %" you will add the few whale % that pay to get their gear.

Its not better 9_9

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1. it's only the top guilds joining in and pretending that everyone is with them. This is not true they are alone

2. it's all no lifers. the lies that they do others things is just laughable you can't lie to daum about how much time your spending In game. They have your records

3., if you're really the best this won't change a thing your skills as "GOOD" player will see you through

5. you are 1% of the population please leave and go to another game. BDO will still survive.

6. AWWW are you scared you won't be able to permantantly hold your nodes anymore and been on top forever. AWWW what a shame

What is sad is how people make generalized blanket assumptions about an entire group. Ever consider maybe these people came from other games that went to p2w and are now dead because of it? The p2w model works for a brief period of time and then people move on to something else, it doesn't sustain the game in the long run. Show me a p2w game that isn't pretty much bare bones and dead where sub based mmos like WoW continue to thrive despite not being its former glory it still has a large an active and loyal playerbase. I dont no life this game after months of playing i'm only half way through lvl 56, noy past professional in any of my professions, and my gear score is slightly under 350 if not almost 350 since i failed trying to tri again. I dont have any boss gear or duos or tri anything and i am against p2w as other several other people from small to medium guilds i know and i am in one of those guilds. So dont try to claim its no lifers who are decked out in the best gear in huge guilds against this. What pride is there to be had from swiping a card to win? none. You should feel accomplished and proud when you finally gather enough shards and get enough stacks and FINALLY push tri or higher or feel some sort of joy when you FINALLY get that boss gear drop. If you can just swipe your card and then get silver in game and gamble your energy at the night vendor till you get that lucky roll what did you accomplish in this game? 

Edited by HoneyGirl
5 people like this

Posted

There was a poll earlier with over 3000 votes. 91% of them were against the p2w, so I'm curious where you got this '1%' from?

how many player's in BDO do you know the number. Please show me your facts

Posted

Literally every single streamer for this game, every competitive guild with a large community, and the majority of the smaller ones who wanted to be competitive are against this change, and are dropping like flies. There is no way you can justify this change when the VAST majority are completely opposed to it, and of those a good portion will quit the game completely.

Posted

What is sad is how people make generalized blanket assumptions about an entire group. Ever consider maybe these people came from other games that went to p2w and are now dead because of it? The p2w model works for a brief period of time and then people move on to something else, it doesn't sustain the game in the long run. Show me a p2w game that isn't pretty much bare bones and dead where sub based mmos like WoW continue to thrive despite not being its former glory it still has a large an active and loyal playerbase. I dont no life this game after months of playing i'm only half way through lvl 56, noy past professional in any of my professions, and my gear score is slightly under 350 if not almost 350 since i failed trying to tri again. I dont have any boss gear or duos or tri anything and i am against p2w as other several other people from small to medium guilds i know and i am in one of those guilds. So dont try to claim its no lifers who are decked out in the best gear in huge guilds against this. What pride is there to be had from swiping a card to win? none. You should feel accomplished and proud when you finally gather enough shards and get enough stacks and FINALLY push tri or higher or feel some sort of joy when you FINALLY get that boss gear drop. If you can just swipe your card and then get silver in game and gamble your energy at the night vendor till you get that lucky roll what did you accomplish in this game? 

Blade and soul has 3million players and a world tournorment and you can buy cash online.

Done next!

Posted

Blade and soul has 3million players and a world tournorment and you can buy cash online.

Done next!

Blade and soul is free to play, not buy to play and that game is absolute garbage. Ever played it? I did and guess what? There was barely any players around anywhere ever. Pull some more facts out of thin air though please.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm not in a guild, nor have I ever been (in BDO at least).

I've been playing casual hours. Don't even have the 500 hours character reward unlocked.

I'm not the best, and have never tried to be the best. Still don't want P2W.

You probably already have better gear than I do. I am severely undergeared. I'm primarily a lifeskill player.

I think you would be shocked at the percentage of players who turn out to be opposed to P2W.

See #1.

Edited by scau

Posted (edited)

Blade and soul is free to play, not buy to play and that game is absolute garbage. Ever played it? I did and guess what? There was barely any players around anywhere ever. Pull some more facts out of thin air though please.

It has 3million players FACT.

Lot's of people do still play it FACT

The fact that the game is garbage is simply your opinion FACT

I have played the game FACT.

The FACT you can't accept the truth isn't my problem FACT

Oh no I had to pay 60 bucks for this game. Oh no I should never have to pay again oh no

GET REAL!

Edited by Dantes
not finished
2 people like this

Posted

Literally every single streamer for this game, every competitive guild with a large community, and the majority of the smaller ones who wanted to be competitive are against this change, and are dropping like flies. There is no way you can justify this change when the VAST majority are completely opposed to it, and of those a good portion will quit the game completely.

they aren't the majority.  they don't matter.  sorry.

Posted (edited)

1. Im guild leader of a guild with less than 20 people

2. I have a full time career 40+hours a week

3.Its more about the principle of the matter

4. When u get equal gear from p2w youll se people didnt just learn to be geared by playing that much

5. polls and in game would say other wise

6. ive never even done a node war yet

I'm anti p2w

Real people with jobs pay pills and have families and relationships to pay for, apparently these pro p2w people have nothing in their lives except sadness that they have to get rid of via in game monetary power ego trips

Edited by Zev
5 people like this

Posted

I'm not in a guild, nor have I ever been (in BDO at least).

I've been playing casual hours. Don't even have the 500 hours character reward unlocked.

I'm not the best, and have never tried to be the best. Still don't want P2W.

You probably already have better gear than I do. I am severely undergeared. I'm primarily a lifeskill player.

I think you would be shocked at the percentage of players who turn out to be opposed to P2W.

See #1.

oh let's consider you to be an example of the population against this change.

In the other thread someone posted a picture of the top 17 guilds in the server against p2w . All extra large. no i'm not talking about them am I

you are the example i'm referring too

Jesus where do they get you guys from

Posted (edited)

It has 3million players FACT.

You also have to consider the fact that due marketing baiting, many companies have a bad habit of replacing "accounts" with "players" and that a big part of them are excessive gold sellers accounts + people that already quit the game.

Anyway, do you have any source about this where i can read about?

Edited by rSick

Posted

1. Im guild leader of a guild with less than 20 people

2. I have a full time career 40+hours a week

3.Its more about the principle of the matter

4. When u get equal gear from p2w youll se people didnt just learn to be geared by playing that much

5. polls and in game would say other wise

6. ive never even done a node war yet

I'm anti p2w

Real people with jobs pay pills and have families and relationships to pay for, apparently these pro p2w people have nothing in their lives except saddness that they have to get rid of via in game monestary power ego trips

you sound terribly upset, lol.  Why do you care what other people do with their money?  this isn't a communist country!

Posted

this guy really wants to give up 1/3 of his mc donalds salary for a computer game. stay poor!

Posted (edited)

To be honest they are coercing easily swayed, those who are sucking up to them and those who have no back bone or cant think with their own head to join up. I bet if people only took a cold shower and did some actual thinking, more than half of these bandwagoners would see things differently and stop with the cheese and dramas. 

Other than that, this game was always P2W in some form only it did not affect them so they didnt care. Some of us have been lied to for a long time too, only again it was not them so they didnt care.

Now when they feel the heat on their own skin its time to take out the pitchforks and riot and be self centric enough to expect everyone to join. Well too bad, now I dont care.

Edited by Kat
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

BNS was great in the begining! Thought I was gonna play it forever! It kept getting good pve content, and ofc, eq 1v1 non gear hero "i lost coz he was over gerred" bs was nice too. But then!!!! They released 20 weapen upgrade steps ina  single patch. p2w ppl were like gg wp ima stomp this game while f2p LOSERS ( I was one of em ) were left with no joke probs 1 year grind to catch up with these credit card heros unless one had an incredibly unhealthy lack of life.

It was at that point me and all  my freinds quit bns and have since not even installed it to see what it's like nowadays.

THEN I tried bdo and fell in love with it. it was a haven for me after bns. i litterally could not stop saying to myself " this is TOO good to be true, WHERE is teh catch?!" And so i was ironically quite happy to spend on this game.  I bought lots of weight expansions, pets and a costume. and while these purchases are obviously p2w to a degree, they are limited to the use you make of them. Now that's all gone.  Now u don't bother grind and pray to rng gods like a loser nahhh, u get some f2p nolife to do that and u just gonna buy finished product off market. And lol don't even think for one second that the selling restriction on cash items will remain.  In terms of moral and public image this game might aswell be run by convicted paedos, it's just that far down in the shit tier now. Why would they leave the selling restriction in place. lol why not just blatantly add bags of silver to the damn cash shop.

Edited by Lanifair
2 people like this

Posted

oh let's consider you to be an example of the population against this change.

In the other thread someone posted a picture of the top 17 guilds in the server against p2w . All extra large. no i'm not talking about them am I

you are the example i'm referring too

Jesus where do they get you guys from

I guess you shouldn't have made the following declarations if you didn't think they applied to every player who opposed P2W:

6. AWWW are you scared you won't be able to permantantly hold your nodes anymore and been on top forever. AWWW what a shame.

Posted

You also have to consider the fact that due marketing baiting, many companies have a bad habit of replacing "accounts" with "players" and that a big part of them are excessive gold sellers accounts + people that already quit the game.

Anyway, do you have any source about this where i can read about?

1.do you're own research I did mine.

2. how do you know what makes up the population base. Where are you're facts. you're asking for proof of my statements but make statement with no proof of your own

GG

Posted

Well do a real poll vote in the solution poll.

And nomatter how you vote is still a win for all.

But you have to go all in.

Posted

you guys should be ashamed that in a pvp game you need gear to win

Shame on you all

Posted

you guys should be ashamed that in a pvp game you need gear to win

Shame on you all

I agree.  these god mode gear monkeys are oppressing me!

Posted

I guess you shouldn't have made the following declarations if you didn't think they applied to every player who opposed P2W:

6. AWWW are you scared you won't be able to permantantly hold your nodes anymore and been on top forever. AWWW what a shame.

you are like so little of the population against this so called "P2W" it's funny. most of the people changing their signs to anti p2w are in the top guilds. FACT Get over it. and if you not in them and you going to keep you're so called crappy gear why do you care.

It won't affect you.

Posted

Hey, go at work. Ah wait, it's the weekend, go out and enjoy your life outside, you don't want to become a basement dweller do you ? You don't need to play the game.