• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Against players hiding behind gear

92 posts in this topic

Posted

1.do you're own research I did mine.

2. how do you know what makes up the population base. Where are you're facts. you're asking for proof of my statements but make statement with no proof of your own

GG

1. It seems you do not have one.

2. Facts. Ironic..........(like people do quit game since release and the infinite number of gold seller spams that were faster in chat than a roulette. those are just a few examples).

It seems that for you, the definition of "facts" are just those which coincide with your own opinion. All i wanted to prove. 

(did not really needed a link, i knew what your answer will be).

Bye..."234234th" try hard thread that thinks it proves something.

Posted

1. Im guild leader of a guild with less than 20 people

2. I have a full time career 40+hours a week

3.Its more about the principle of the matter

4. When u get equal gear from p2w youll se people didnt just learn to be geared by playing that much

5. polls and in game would say other wise

6. ive never even done a node war yet

I'm anti p2w

Real people with jobs pay pills and have families and relationships to pay for, apparently these pro p2w people have nothing in their lives except saddness that they have to get rid of via in game monestary power ego trips

Erm listen buddy I work harder than you FACT cos I do more than 40 hours a week

Principle.???!!! it's sad that a human being would put his princples on the line for such a pathetic matter

how do you know people won't learn that much

matter of fact how do you have a job

Posted

1.do you're own research I did mine.

2. how do you know what makes up the population base. Where are you're facts. you're asking for proof of my statements but make statement with no proof of your own

GG

you are like so little of the population against this so called "P2W" it's funny. most of the people changing their signs to anti p2w are in the top guilds. FACT Get over it. and if you not in them and you going to keep you're so called crappy gear why do you care.

It won't affect you.

Your troll is so strong I was getting triggered from your improper use of you're.

you're and Your

Some writers are confused by you're and your. A mistake involving these constitutes a grammatical howler.

You're

You're is a contraction of you are. It has no other uses. This is a 100% rule. If you cannot expand it to you are in your sentence, then it is wrong.

Examples:

• The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat. bultick.gif(Lily Tomlin)
  • (Expands to you are – correct)
  • Doing nothing is very hard to do. You never know when you're finished. bultick.gif (Leslie Nielsen)
  • Please ask Joan to post the parcel when you're in London. bultick.gif
  • You said that you couldn't believe you're ears. bulx.gif
  • (Does not expand to you are – should be your)

Your

The word your sits before another word (usually a noun or a pronoun) to show that it belongs to "you" (e.g., your car, your arm), is of "you" (e.g., your picture, your photograph) or is related to "you" (e.g., your uncle).

Your is a possessive adjective. (Other possessive adjectives aremyyour,hisheritsour, and their.)

Examples:

• Our expert will answer your questions about pensions and savings. bultick.gif
  • (questions belonging to "you")
  • Sarah doesn't look like your sister. bultick.gif
  • (related to "you")
1 person likes this

Posted

Your troll is so strong I was getting triggered from your improper use of you're.

you're and Your

Some writers are confused by you're and your. A mistake involving these constitutes a grammatical howler.

You're

You're is a contraction of you are. It has no other uses. This is a 100% rule. If you cannot expand it to you are in your sentence, then it is wrong.

Examples:

• The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat. bultick.gif(Lily Tomlin)
  • Doing nothing is very hard to do. You never know when you're finished. bultick.gif (Leslie Nielsen)

Your

The word your sits before another word (usually a noun or a pronoun) to show that it belongs to "you" (e.g., your car, your arm), is of "you" (e.g., your picture, your photograph) or is related to "you" (e.g., your uncle).

Your is a possessive adjective. (Other possessive adjectives aremyyour,hisheritsour, and their.)

Examples:

• (related to "you")

Oh my!  A literate individual!  Thank you!  You restore my faith in humanity, sir!

Posted

1. It seems you do not have one.

2. Facts. Ironic..........(like people do quit game since release and the infinite number of gold seller spams that were faster in chat than a roulette. those are just a few examples).

It seems that for you, the definition of "facts" are just those which coincide with your own opinion. All i wanted to prove. 

(did not really needed a link, i knew what your answer will be).

Bye..."234234th" try hard thread that thinks it proves something.

again you haven't proven anything

you've just stated infinite. there aren't infinite amount of people in this world. so where are your FACTS!!!!!!

PLEASE STATE PROOF!

IT seems you guys don't even know what proof

let me tell you what proof is

Show me the data of accounts that are inactive

show me the data of accounts that are suspected gold sellers

show me the data of the population

Show me the data of how much money they are making

Show me proof

with mine NCSOFT releases finical reports to it's investors and has proof of how many active players it has.

If you were bothered you would see it but it looks like you just prefer to assume nonsense

Posted

A new kind of white knight is born.

The Ego-Maniac Whales.

This forum was already dirty... now it's a shame for humanity.

OP you are a cancer for gamers.

2 people like this

Posted

you're and Your

You're

Examples:

Your

Examples:

• (related to "you")

lol do you know how many times someone has used that on me.

So because you can't think of anything else you focus on Your and you're

Sad life you have mate

A new kind of white knight is born.

The Ego-Maniac Whales.

This forum was already dirty... now it's a shame for humanity.

OP you are a cancer for gamers.

no people like you over reacting like you are are pretty pathetic

Posted (edited)

lol do you know how many times someone has used that on me.

So because you can't think of anything else you focus on Your and you're

Sad life you have mate

I don't agree or disagree with your argument because I don't care about it, I pointed it out because it was triggering me.

Edit: Wait, people have corrected you on your improper use of your and you're and you still don't know how to properly use it... I genuinely feel bad for you right now.

Edited by Yerp
Wait a second...

Posted

yeah, the no life, pale, basement dwelling, tundra pigs are vexed that their god mode will end!  get some exercise, kids!

what in the piss is a tundra pig you sweet little goyboi?

Posted

I don't agree or disagree with your argument because I don't care about it, I pointed it out because it was triggering me.

GG well done. you've forfilled you're life goal

Posted

what in the piss is a tundra pig you sweet little goyboi?

it refers to someone who eats all winter with no exercise.  What's a goyboi?  Lol.

Posted (edited)

again you haven't proven anything

you've just stated infinite. there aren't infinite amount of people in this world. so where are your FACTS!!!!!!

PLEASE STATE PROOF!

IT seems you guys don't even know what proof

let me tell you what proof is

Show me the data of accounts that are inactive

show me the data of accounts that are suspected gold sellers

show me the data of the population

Show me the data of how much money they are making

Show me proof

with mine NCSOFT releases finical reports to it's investors and has proof of how many active players it has.

If you were bothered you would see it but it looks like you just prefer to assume nonsense

1. "infinite" was obviously a figure of speech in that context, but i did not realize to use ( "..." ) because you're (not your) so out of arguments that you had to grab on it literally.

2. While you keep assuming that what I write has no evidence, you do the same thing without adding any evidence to your statements either. 

I'm done with you. Keep trying though.

Edited by rSick

Posted

1. "infinite" was obviously a figure of speech in that context, but i did not realize to use ( "..." ) because I did not realize you so out of arguments that you had to grab on it literally.

Again where are your FACTS.

Please state your facts

oh wait you don't have any do you. I don't want your opinions but cold hard facts

WHERE ARE THEY!?

Posted

I just don't like it when all the people who know how to play the game leave because someone else can buy their way to the top. 

People leave games when their hard work is made meaningless. That's the baseline. Everything else is just a subdivision to that reality. 

Posted

Again where are your FACTS.

Please state your facts

oh wait you don't have any do you. I don't want your opinions but cold hard facts

WHERE ARE THEY!?

you are ridiculous dood... you should better stop and I dunno... play some video games...

Avoid violent ones thou... as you seem to be pretty weak psychologicaly-wise.

Posted

you are ridiculous dood... you should better stop and I dunno... play some video games...

Avoid violent ones thou... as you seem to be pretty weak psychologicaly-wise.

What ever

Posted

I just don't like it when all the people who know how to play the game leave because someone else can buy their way to the top. 

People leave games when their hard work is made meaningless. That's the baseline. Everything else is just a subdivision to that reality. 

how is their "work" meaningless.  It's worth the amount of money people paid to get the same result!

Posted

1. "infinite" was obviously a figure of speech in that context, but i did not realize to use ( "..." ) because I did not realize you're (not your) so out of arguments that you had to grab on it literally.

2. While you keep assuming that what I write has no evidence, you do the same thing without adding any evidence to your statements either. 

I'm done with you. Keep trying though.

He's a troll, please don't feeding the trolls or they'll get fat.

Posted

He's a troll, please don't feeding the trolls or they'll get fat.

typical internet idiot.

You disagree with me so you must be a troll

what ever

Posted

Blade and soul has 3million players and a world tournorment and you can buy cash online.

Done next!

3 million downloads =/= 3 million players

it's literally a wasteland now and they keep adding more and more patches that only benefit paid players - like selling rare upgrade materials direct from the cash shop and making free users have to compete in absurd DPS races just to get these items. (Which are necessary, btw).

Posted

There was a poll earlier with over 3000 votes. 91% of them were against the p2w, so I'm curious where you got this '1%' from?

3000 is not even 1% of the 1mil+ players in this game. So tell me where is your math at? 

1283570041257.jpg

Posted

you are like so little of the population against this so called "P2W" it's funny. most of the people changing their signs to anti p2w are in the top guilds. FACT Get over it. and if you not in them and you going to keep you're so called crappy gear why do you care.

It won't affect you.

That's true, it won't affect me - because I won't be playing any longer if it happens. Same as a significant number of other players.

And log in to take a look at the game if you think it's top guilds. They are among those opposing it, to be sure, but there are plenty of medium or small sized guilds that are as well.

Posted

3 million downloads =/= 3 million players

it's literally a wasteland now and they keep adding more and more patches that only benefit paid players - like selling rare upgrade materials direct from the cash shop and making free users have to compete in absurd DPS races just to get these items. (Which are necessary, btw).

how do you know 3million downloaded

WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS

FACTS PEOPLE FACTS!!!!

Posted

how do you know 3million downloaded

WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS

FACTS PEOPLE FACTS!!!!

how do you know 3 million people are playing it? at all? you didn't even cite anything and you're having an anal haemorrhage about facts or some shit lmao

Posted

To be honest they are coercing easily swayed, those who are sucking up to them and those who have no back bone or cant think with their own head to join up. I bet if people only took a cold shower and did some actual thinking, more than half of these bandwagoners would see things differently and stop with the cheese and dramas. 

Sheeple-Thumb.png