• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Against players hiding behind gear

92 posts in this topic

Posted

Literally every single streamer for this game, every competitive guild with a large community, and the majority of the smaller ones who wanted to be competitive are against this change, and are dropping like flies. There is no way you can justify this change when the VAST majority are completely opposed to it, and of those a good portion will quit the game completely.

On the server and channel I play I've hardly seen anyone with a NO Pay To Win banner.  Might be different other places but doesn't look like all that much support where I play.

Posted

how do you know 3 million people are playing it? at all? you didn't even cite anything and you're having an anal haemorrhage about facts or some shit lmao

Check NCSOFT Finanical report to their investors

1st quarter

Posted

Real people with jobs pay pills and have families and relationships to pay for, apparently these pro p2w people have nothing in their lives except saddness that they have to get rid of via in game monestary power ego trips

I think this^ needs to be spread around more. If people like the OP continue to hide behind stereotypes it's only fair one gets applied to them as well. Keep in mind i think stereotypes are bad but some posters annoy me so much i'll play devil's advocate and turn their so called facts around to show how foolish they are.

If anyone thinks a no life player is bad for choosing how to spend their time... then a pro P2W player is bad for choosing how to spend their money.

2. it's all no lifers. the lies that they do others things is just laughable you can't lie to daum about how much time your spending In game. They have your records

Use the term no lifer to insult anyone you like. Because I now think you have no life too. Wasting away your life working for $$$ with no friends, lovers, or a social life of any kind. You probably get no sun just like a basement dweller, riding that subway to and from work only. All so you can buy digital goods in a game that perpetuate this trend of developers selling you strength you can never achieve on your own. Whether due to lack of skill, time, or brains. The trend of games taking this route says more about you than anything ever said about the no lifers you speak of.

3 people like this

Posted

There was a poll earlier with over 3000 votes. 91% of them were against the p2w, so I'm curious where you got this '1%' from?

Unless this was a random poll of players in game, and I know it wasn't, then the poll only means that 91% of the people that took that poll were against the proposed change.  In other words it's useless.

Posted

how do you know 3 million people are playing it? at all? you didn't even cite anything and you're having an anal haemorrhage about facts or some shit lmao

"FACTS"

"FACTS"

"FACTS"

"FACTS"

I'm starting to think it's the new word he learnt recently and wants to brag with it. xDxDxDxDxDxD /couldnotresistthesalt

Posted (edited)

how do you know 3million downloaded

WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS

FACTS PEOPLE FACTS!!!!

Its a fact that a majority of the BnS playerbase is in the Chinese and Korean markets. Go look ast their financial reports it spells it out. The game did well here the first couple months but now it is in decline. Once again in the financial reports. In other words.. Do your own proper research. But you were just a bad troll so it doesn't matter.

Thus, your arguements for the NA/EU market is baseless since what works over here doesn't work over there and vice versa. There are plenty of samples to look ast for evidence of this. 

For the people saying that poll doesn't matter because it doesn't take every player in BDO into account is rather idiotic. Its statistics and math. Its a sample size of the community and 3000 is a rather large sample size. 

Anyway... Screw P2W and all the people that support it. You people have already killed enough good games aka ArcheAge.

Edited by Vunak

Posted (edited)

Use the term no lifer to insult anyone you like. Because I now think you have no life too. Wasting away your life working for $$$ with no friends, lovers, or a social life of any kind. You probably get no sun just like a basement dweller, riding that subway to and from work only. All so you can buy digital goods in a game that perpetuate this trend of developers selling you strength you can never achieve on your own. Whether due to lack of skill, time, or brains. The trend of games taking this route says more about you than anything ever said about the no lifers you speak of.

Here are some facts

I get girls

I am loaded

and I have lots of friends probably more than you

I get lots of sun bye please quit i'll just take your node

Edited by Dantes

Posted

This anti P2W thing is sad

1. it's only the top guilds joining in and pretending that everyone is with them. This is not true they are alone

2. it's all no lifers. the lies that they do others things is just laughable you can't lie to daum about how much time your spending In game. They have your records

3., if you're really the best this won't change a thing your skills as "GOOD" player will see you through

4. sorry my bad by good did you mean I have better gear than you.

5. you are 1% of the population please leave and go to another game. BDO will still survive.

6. AWWW are you scared you won't be able to permantantly hold your nodes anymore and been on top forever. AWWW what a shame

What makes you think that overgeared people won't use pay to win? Some people with tri ogres already have 10 maids... You thnk nolifers have no money?

Wait till next week, they will get 500kk grinding + XXXkk with real money... Even their spit will kill you SILLY JOKERS. Say BB to competitive sieges or semibalanced pvp skirmishes.

You are not aware of what this change will bring. Time to buy popcorn, plenty of money for it, as won't waste a single pence in a dead game that is dead even in Korea.

Posted

What makes you think that overgeared people won't use pay to win? Some people with tri ogres already have 10 maids... You thnk nolifers have no money?
Wait till next week, they will get 500kk grinding + XXXkk with real money... Even their spit will kill you SILLY JOKERS. Say BB to competitive sieges or semibalanced pvp skirmishes.

You are not aware of what this change will bring. Time to buy popcorn, plenty of money for it, as won't waste a single pence in a dead game that is dead even in Korea.

Then it's fine then. if you're still going to kill us then it's not P2W then. you still win.

FACT I've been playing internet games for over 20 years. no lifers don't spend money cos they think it's bad to spend money on a game but it's not bad to spend their life on a game

go figure

Posted

Here are some facts

I get girls

I am loaded

and I have lots of friends probably more than you

I get lots of sun bye please quit i'll just take your node

If those are facts, they apply to no lifers as well. So you're the same as a no lifer, correct?

Posted

Then it's fine then. if you're still going to kill us then it's not P2W then. you still win.

FACT I've been playing internet games for over 20 years. no lifers don't spend money cos they think it's bad to spend money on a game but it's not bad to spend their life on a game

go figure

Man, there are big legions with most members that spent 10k+ dollars ingame already, you are a clueless clown.

Even your p2w will be the same as theirs as it will be LIMITED, at least initially. So what kind of advantage do you think you will get? What is next? asking Daum to forbid high geared people to buy and sell items from shop? LOL.

What a bunch of illogical -----s.

Posted

Man, there are big legions with most members that spent 10k+ dollars ingame already, you are a clueless clown.

Even your p2w will be the same as theirs as it will be LIMITED, at least initially. So what kind of advantage do you think you will get? What is next? asking Daum to forbid high geared people to buy and sell items from shop? LOL.

we, the silent majority, don't need you!  stop oppressing us!

Posted

we, the silent majority, don't need you!  stop oppressing us!

Go away silent Minority.

Posted

Go away silent Minority.

We shall not be silenced.  ARISE, silent majority.  You have only your chains to lose!  ARISE!

Posted

We shall not be silenced.  ARISE, silent majority.  You have only your chains to lose!  ARISE!

Silent MINORITY should stay silent

Posted

Idk if im against this p2w drama or not, but for sure i can let those rich kids buy me costumes! 9_9

Posted

Silent MINORITY should stay silent

i will not, will not in a boat.  I would not, would not with a goat.

Posted

Well do a real poll vote in the solution poll.

And nomatter how you vote is still a win for all.

But you have to go all in.

There was a real poll. Daum deleted it along with a lot of threads that made legitimate complaints.

Posted

There was a real poll. Daum deleted it along with a lot of threads that made legitimate complaints.

cos it was a load of crap.

for you saying the finicial report link it here. Then let's study it. Did you actually read it cos that's not what is says.

These anti - P2W guys just keep lieing all day long and expect people to just roll over and believe them

If those are facts, they apply to no lifers as well. So you're the same as a no lifer, correct?

how what sense does this make. sorry I forget you anti p2w guys are god and can dictate what's true and what isn't

Freaking lies. you no lifers pride yourselves on not spending money on the game.

You're just making shit up. Shame on you

Posted (edited)

There was a poll earlier with over 3000 votes. 91% of them were against the p2w, so I'm curious where you got this '1%' from?

And how many copies sold/active players are there who couldn't give a crap about game forums?  Plus....plenty of no life morons with an agenda don't mind taking 1 minute to make a new forum account.

You do knoiw pointless polls on forums are pointless right?  Or not old enough to have grasped that concept yet?

Edited by Maviarab

Posted

To be honest they are coercing easily swayed, those who are sucking up to them and those who have no back bone or cant think with their own head to join up. I bet if people only took a cold shower and did some actual thinking, more than half of these bandwagoners would see things differently and stop with the cheese and dramas. 

Other than that, this game was always P2W in some form only it did not affect them so they didnt care. Some of us have been lied to for a long time too, only again it was not them so they didnt care.

Now when they feel the heat on their own skin its time to take out the pitchforks and riot and be self centric enough to expect everyone to join. Well too bad, now I dont care.

Are you for real? You think people here pretend to be against a P2W system, that might potentially hurt the game, to suck up to some nerdboys with uber gear lol?

That's possibly the only enjoyable aspect of this mess. Knowing that top guild, threading rest of the server like trash "for fun", suddenly feels all kinda of paranoia about getting outclassed by massive cash shoppers.

No one gives a shit about seeking someone else's approval. This is far to important. This is about the future of a game we love.

I cant afford to play p2w games personally. Not because I'm a hobo, but I'd like to maintain my current lifestyle involving nice dinners, travelling, shopping and savings. I glady pay 10-15 Euro monthly for an MMORPG, simliar to a subscription fee. But that's literally nothing in the world of p2w games, in my 15 year long experience of playing online games  It ends up costing far far more than a normal sub + occasionally charging extra for fluff like a costume.

Depending on how this turns out, I might be forced to quit a game I like, because p2w games are to damn expensive.

Posted (edited)

This anti P2W thing is sad

1. it's only the top guilds joining in and pretending that everyone is with them. This is not true they are alone

3., if you're really the best this won't change a thing your skills as "GOOD" player will see you through

4. sorry my bad by good did you mean I have better gear than you.

5. you are 1% of the population please leave and go to another game. BDO will still survive.

6. AWWW are you scared you won't be able to permantantly hold your nodes anymore and been on top forever. AWWW what a shame

You are really naive if you think that you will  have any chance to win vs current top players with few hundreds dollars you are willing to spend.... Also all biggest whales will join only that top guilds, do you really think that whales will join casual guilds? Nothing will change, same guilds will occupy rankings and ppl like you are going to rage quit in next 2 months when brutal reallity will get you- after throwing your first 500 dollars into items to lost it to brutal rng in few minutes and ends up with nothing...

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

How many fake accounts are represented by those 3000 votes?

3000 out of 100k players is 3 percent of the population.  Get oveready yourselves.   The op was pretty close when he said the 1 percenters.

Posted

Are you for real? You think people here pretend to be against a P2W system, that might potentially hurt the game, to suck up to some nerdboys with uber gear lol?

That's possibly the only enjoyable aspect of this mess. Knowing that top guild, threading rest of the server like trash "for fun", suddenly feels all kinda of paranoia about getting outclassed by massive cash shoppers.

No one gives a shit about seeking someone else's approval. This is far to important. This is about the future of a game we love.

I cant afford to play p2w games personally. Not because I'm a hobo, but I'd like to maintain my current lifestyle involving nice dinners, travelling, shopping and savings. I glady pay 10-15 Euro monthly for an MMORPG, simliar to a subscription fee. But that's literally nothing in the world of p2w games, in my 15 year long experience of playing online games  It ends up costing far far more than a normal sub + occasionally charging extra for fluff like a costume.

Depending on how this turns out, I might be forced to quit a game I like, because p2w games are to damn expensive.

I dont "think" anything. I know that too many BDO players are just sheep following whoever they see as a leader. 

You should have quit the game long time ago since you cant really be competitive vs somebody who can play 24/7. What exactly changes for you? You dont have to spend anything to be exactly where you are. Please use some logic, it is really not so hard.

Posted

You are really naive if you think that you will  have any chance to win vs current top players with few hundreds dollars you are willing to spend.... Also all biggest whales will join only that top guilds, do you really think that whales will join casual guilds? Nothing will change, same guilds will occupy rankings and ppl like you are going to rage quit in next 2 months when brutal reallity will get you- after throwing your first 500 dollars into items to lost it to brutal rng in few minutes and ends up with nothing...

lies you guys pride yourselves on not spending anymoney please leave daum isn't making money of you anyway