• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Anti-P2W Crowd there’s the door use it

47 posts in this topic

Posted

you need to learn the fact that you have lost and if you’re going to leave then leave, always using fear campaigns saying this games going to die when it won’t, as many P2W games live on for ages and thrive with lots of people.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

1 person likes this

Posted

Im afraid they will use the door happened before in archage. Dead mmos are not fun for anyone

7 people like this

Posted

you whiners need to learn the fact that you have lost and if you’re going to leave then leave, always using fear campaigns saying this games going to die when it won’t, as many P2W games live on for ages and thrive with lots of people.

Already out. You're late.

It's fun n sad altogether to see poeples being happy with current situation....

1 person likes this

Posted

Im afraid they will use the door happened before in archage. Dead mmos are not fun for anyone

I didn't realize archage shut off their servers. When did that happen?

Posted (edited)

You played AA recently before speaking ? no, servers are not off, but it's quite a ghostown and the few people who are still playing are $$$ whales who spend far too much money on that game to can't stop without a nervous breakdown.

Edited by Angel_in

Posted (edited)

I didn't realize archage shut off their servers. When did that happen?

Honestly, it doesn't take the server shutting off for a game to be considered dead. they typically start to be called dead when servers become ghost towns, or they have to mege down to a very small number of servers for them to not be ghost towns.

Edited by Noth

Posted

Honestly, it doesn't take the server shutting off for a game to be considered dead. they typically start to be called dead when servers become ghost towns, or they have to mege down to a very small number of servers for them to not be ghost towns.

that is an opinion. Calling something dead doesn't make it dead. People are still playing it and spending money on it. Not dead.

Warhammer Online=dead. 

1 person likes this

Posted

How is this thread not beiing removed?? all other anti-p2w threads get removed in less than 5 minutes

shame on you mods

2 people like this

Posted

How is this thread not beiing removed?? all other anti-p2w threads get removed in less than 5 minutes

shame on you mods

Gee, I wonder why.

Posted

If you read what the OP is saying, you'll notice that it's a pro-p2w thread. let's hope we can derail it and keep anti-p2w alive!

Posted (edited)

that is an opinion. Calling something dead doesn't make it dead. People are still playing it and spending money on it. Not dead.

Warhammer Online=dead. 

People were still playing Warhammer Online and it was still covering the running costs when it closed. Many MMOs decline to the point where the just barely make enough to keep the doors open and hover there due to low actual overhead to keep it running. When it comes to KR games, the western side could actually not be making enough to cover their costs, but the KR version is making enough to cover both. This leads to what should be a dead game staying open and even getting content. These games are considered failures in the west and if not for the success in another region would be shut done.

Edited by Noth

Posted

you whiners need to learn the fact that you have lost and if you’re going to leave then leave, always using fear campaigns saying this games going to die when it won’t, as many P2W games live on for ages and thrive with lots of people.

Problem wih that is then this game gona die out before celebrate 1 year anniversary!

We got value pack people where mad about. But next step they plan is gona effect game so much it will end up merged servers and then dead servers.

Posted

6 people like this

Posted

I remember mentioning how p2w BDO is and how much more p2w it will become back when the game was freshly released, only to be flamed by everyone that this is not true.

Now BDO is on the verge becoming another ArcheAge, if not even worse.

Schadensfreude is real guys. 

Posted (edited)

Warhammer Online=dead. 

If you like to play in 60 ppl servers then ok no dead

Edited by Epitafios

Posted

Sorry science from other mmos speaks of p2w dosen't kill games and your just crying like babys.

Posted

Sorry science from other mmos speaks of p2w dosen't kill games and your just crying like babys.

"You're wrong, I'm right! You're all just babies!"

Posted

how long have you been play this game to actully understand how much it would effect it?

Posted

OP should drink bleach. An hero for us OP. We spread word that p2w caused your death.

Posted

ages like any other f2p game that went p2w :P but I forget the fact kids play this and think wow was the first and only mmo and that no other mmos had p2w cashshops.

Wake up to reality :P

Posted

I *might* leave, depending on Daum/Hair salon action about P2W.

If they add it, well, yeah. I'll use the door and won't look back. That includes a lot of other people, too.

Wake up to reality

:P

Reality isn't something you can bend or manipulate to your will to defend your viewpoint or devalue others.

Nothing you've said thus far has been grounded in reality.

1 person likes this

Posted

ages like any other f2p game that went p2w :P but I forget the fact kids play this and think wow was the first and only mmo and that no other mmos had p2w cashshops.

Wake up to reality :P

Tell me a Healthy P2W just one.

Posted

shame on you mods

Mods need sleep too. = O

Posted

Tell me a Healthy P2W just one.

name me one bdo dead and i mean SHUTDOWN no one on the leaderboard but you when you on on them just one until them all you no p2w babaies stfh and gtfo

Posted

name me one bdo dead and i mean SHUTDOWN no one on the leaderboard but you when you on on them just one until them all you no p2w babaies stfh and gtfo

Differences in culture, most Korean games go P2W and are successful, almost every NA/EU game that goes P2W doesn't.

No need to be aggressive though. We get it, you enjoy the game, you don't like all the people threatening to leave. We also enjoy the game, that's why we want to save it.