• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

If you like the upcoming changes, speak up.

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Because you can be sure that those who don't will. Loudly and often at that even to make it seem like there's a great deal many more of them than there actually are in reality. They try to browbeat anyone who disagrees with them into silence, in an attempt to get their way. Don't be intimidated by cyber bullies. If you actually approve of what PA is doing, let them know. :)

5 people like this

Posted

I APPROVE AND I'M WITH YOU BROTHER

Posted

Cyber-bully here.

I APPROVE AND I'M WITH YOU BROTHER

big support you got here.

Look at his post history to see the kind of gamer supports this change. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Cyber-bully here.

big support you got here.

Look at his post history to see the kind of gamer supports this change. :)

i'm actually a good person who just hates people like you

Posted

i'm actually a good person who just hates people like you

If you were a good person you wouldn't hate.

I'm glad we are having this conversation.

Maybe you are finally starting to feel how dyshonest you are being with yourself.

Posted

now casuals have the chance to catch up somewhat and bring about compeditive pvp so its nice

Posted

I really don't mind the change to be honest.  I dont see what the big deal is if someone makes silver from selling costumes on the marketplace, and how that would ever affect my gaming experience playing bdo.  

Personally, I dont think there will be very many people buying 5 30$ dollar costumes every week just to make silver in game, when you can make silver by just playing.  Even if there was rich people with no responsibilities IRL that spent 600$ a month just for silver in game (which is the dumbest thing ever.  Thats like a car payment for something really nice)  How would them being wealthy and having the best gear make the game any different then it already is?  

Im starting to think people are mad because they spent way too much time getting the best gear and feel like because they invested so much time and effort, no one should be able to enjoy having top gear without going through the misery of having no life and playing 24/7.

TLDR: Stop hating on people and let them do what they want.  It wont be so doom and gloom as some people are making it out to be.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

If you were a good person you wouldn't hate.

I'm glad we are having this conversation.

Maybe you are finally starting to feel how dyshonest you are being with yourself.

have you ever read artistole

Good people hate. Hate love anger it's all part of being human

STOP KIDDING yourself. Everyone hates stuff , everyone loves stuff your idealogy is silly and unrealistic

i.e I hate stealing

I hate murder

I hate you

it's all the same thing

Edited by Dantes

Posted

have you ever read artistole

Good people hate. Hate love anger it's all part of being human

STOP KIDDING yourself. Everyone hates stuff , everyone loves stuff your idealogy is silly and unrealistic

i.e I hate stealing

I hate murder

I hate you

it's all the same thing

Sorry I'm stupid... I'm more into Jean-Paul Sartre...

Hating is letting your ego (i.e. the child in you ) talk.

It's forgetting to use your brain to -----ing understand why and how someone , something has turned into something you could easely hate for what it is.

Humans are human thanks to the ergo, not the ego.

Stop reading stuff you don't even understand.

Posted

Can I post here if I don't care one way or the other? Everyone assumes that the only people for this change are people who want to buy their way to top gear. I'm sure many of the people who support this change are people who would like to have access to cash shop items and can't afford to buy them with cash. I understand why people are upset about this but I really don't think its the massive tragedy it is being made out to be.

5 people like this

Posted

Sorry I'm stupid... I'm more into Jean-Paul Sartre...

Hating is letting your ego (i.e. the child in you ) talk.

It's forgetting to use your brain to -----ing understand why and how someone , something has turned into something you could easely hate for what it is.

Humans are human thanks to the ergo, not the ego.

Stop reading stuff you don't even understand.

What a sad phisophopy full of assumptions and misconceptions I do understand but never mind you believe I don't it's funny really but never mind

Posted

Speak up because all anti-pvp comments will be deleted.

Posted

@Vindicar get a life/job/ girlfriend you lowlife troll

Now back to the topic, I approve this business model due to the fact that now they have implemented a way for the people that don't want to invest real money in the game ability to get pearl shot items with silver.   You whiners whined about that from the start, saying you wanted costumes without having to pay real money.   Well here you go now stfu and get over your bullshit entitlement attitude. 

Posted

Can I post here if I don't care one way or the other? Everyone assumes that the only people for this change are people who want to buy their way to top gear. I'm sure many of the people who support this change are people who would like to have access to cash shop items and can't afford to buy them with cash. I understand why people are upset about this but I really don't think its the massive tragedy it is being made out to be.

Pretty much how I feel. I can afford the cash shop items, sure, but I happen to live in a country with horrible exchange rate so it makes it rough to justify spending almost 50$ on said costumes; in that regard I'm content with the change. I've played heavy p2w games in the past (items like valk's cry but more of them) and until bdo goes that far I will just continue to enjoy the game for what it is and move on when it doesn't entertain me any longer.

1 person likes this

Posted

I really don't mind the change to be honest.  I dont see what the big deal is if someone makes silver from selling costumes on the marketplace, and how that would ever affect my gaming experience playing bdo.

when half of the population quits you'll see how it'll affect your experience playing bdo 

Posted

all anti-p2w leave, noone is there to grind the stuff for the p2winners, 1 mil will be 1 euro

p2winners will be broke after a month , hf :) 

Posted (edited)

There's too much doomcrying about nothing. Everything I've seen from the opposing side thus far is just mewling about their personal morality about gaming and baseless speculation.

I have a few reservations about the idea, like pre-orders and e pots and night vendors. But they did say that it was going to be tightly controlled. I'll have to see but i just can't get riled up about p2w like i used to.

"You'll see, it'll be a barren wasteland and you'll all be broke!"

You see, it's this nonsense right here that doesn't make for a convincing argument. Stop being hysterical.

Edited by brasteir
2 people like this

Posted

Means nothing, what they (shit)post, how much they yell, also those "polls" (rofl) mean less than nothing. Anyone with half a working brain knows how accurate they are when just about any random fake account can take a "vote". And above all, Daum / Kakao are certainly no fools either to base their decisions on a few dozen "lobbyists" here on this Forum, most of them hardly ever having even a half decent argument to present.

Also they can raise the "flag of war" all they want and "start the revolution" from their cozy armchairs and sofas, this is exactly how battles are fought. Internet generation, sure thing the whole world holds its breath when they stomp and cry and throw yet any another tantrum, online. :D

Those who disagree with certain decisions already know what to do, for the rest... it is some truly awesome popcorn time, going through this Forum.

Posted

@Vindicar get a life/job/ girlfriend you lowlife troll

Does it help your "argument" to believe so ?

You should know by now that it's a dangerous bet to pick random poeples on internet and brand them nolifes... usually fails...

Posted

I will speak up and defend good changes, things that can be paid for that are fair (like value pack.)

I will speak up against bad changes, things that are not fair to players, of any spectrum. A player shouldn't have to pay 3,000$ to acquire power in a game.

Morals aren't an on and off switch. I'm not going to defend Daum/Hair salon 100% to the death, nor do I plan to mindlessly hating on them just because.

Achieving a healthy mediation of moderation is better than propagating bad changes but disallowing fair play for the average BDO player. Permitting pearl-to-silver P2W is not fair to the regular player, and it never will be. And because of it BDO will get another wave of botters and goldsellers.

Anything else isn't insightful or helpful at all.

Posted

What a sad phisophopy full of assumptions and misconceptions I do understand but never mind you believe I don't it's funny really but never mind

yeah right existentialism and humanism are sad philosophies full of misconceptions... lmao...

It's kinda refreshing to read such a high level of stupidity,so anyone with his senses quickly understand who's what.

Posted

aristole created morden conception

and yes I think existentialism is convoluted

and yes I have read about it

GET OVER IT

read aristole

i'm not going to argue with you stand for and existentialism is dead. catch up with the modern world

Posted

p2wers won't have gear to really buy after a couple days.

Posted

I support it. And go ahead and check my history, I have said that this game is p2w from the start. This change gives  us more ways to get cash shop stuff and to me that is a good thing...M