• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

how will P2W stuff affect you anti P2W people?

97 posts in this topic

Posted

will it kill your profits will it end your grinding? will it kill your pvping?

It won't affect you but why your crying is cause for some reason you think p2w people will outgear full time grinders.

no logic in that lol who cares atleast big spending casuals will be able to be compeditive on the pvp battle fields while keeping the game alive and well.

Posted

it will stop my wish to actively progress in the game since can just skip everything by using my wallet.

no real challenge anymore - nice game...

6 people like this

Posted

Imagine working on something for hours and hours and hours and then have someone pull out their credit card and be on the same level or even better than you are. Where's the fun in that?

6 people like this

Posted

lol wow seriously you anti p2w folks need to relax and read the facts about the system.

imagine working say 50 hours a week irl and haven no time to even play bdo much

2 sides of the same coin yin and yang so to say

Posted (edited)

''imagine working say 50 hours a week irl and haven no time to even play bdo much'' Where do people get this shit from who says that we don't have jobs or school to go to?

Edited by Yumo

Posted (edited)

1) I have played this game since launch, my gear is good, I put a lot of effort into it.

2) The game goes P2W.

3) People buy costumes 5 times a week and sell for anywhere between 20-100m.

4) They buy a Kzarka weapon. I don't have a Kzarka weapon.

5) Kakao gains money, I lose the meaning of my progress.

6) *6 weeks later* 

7) I have to pay money to keep up with the people also paying money.

8) Guilds are formed that only accept people with amazing gear, have to spend money to buy gear.

9) All players who actually tried to grind and earn their items, as part of game content feel like they are forced to buy costumes and sell them to get better, they leave.

10) Servers are merged, people who supported the P2W now can't afford to keep up with the whales who spend $1000's to stay at the top.

11) One or two guilds run the server, no point in making guilds, game dies from lack of meaningful pvp, crafting is all that remains.

12) Game earns "P2W" title, can't shake it no matter what you do.

P.S: I have a job, my BF has a job, we play for the content.

Edited by Glacial
25 people like this

Posted

will it kill your profits will it end your grinding? will it kill your pvping?

It won't affect you but why your crying is cause for some reason you think p2w people will outgear full time grinders.

no logic in that lol who cares atleast big spending casuals will be able to be compeditive on the pvp battle fields while keeping the game alive and well.

They will have to handle who hadn't chance before. It's hard to be rekted on PvP against people who have the same options than you. Sad people of this game. 

Posted

lol wow seriously you anti p2w folks need to relax and read the facts about the system.

i've a job too, i work the same amount of hours the week and still it doesn't change my perspective

3 people like this

Posted

This is the 4th topic you've created in the last 9 hours about the same subject every time.

And I thought I had too much free time.

1 person likes this

Posted

i've a job too, i work the same amount of hours the week and still it doesn't change my perspective

Idk why they keep using the argument "Get a job" 

It's like they see the problem yet still argue for p2w.

Posted

you people fail to get your lives won't change!

The p2w will need the grind to win folk.

you can still play the way you do without spending an irl cent and you can buy that p2w value pack for silver so your lives will be better with this two.

Posted

They will have to handle who hadn't chance before. It's hard to be rekted on PvP against people who have the same options than you. Sad people of this game. 

No, everyone will have to deal with people with THIS kind of gear:

best_ranger_RU.thumb.png.b5521db67377f16

Because you don't get this kind of gear from actually playing the game for less than a year, no matter how much time you put in.

Posted

you people fail to get your lives won't change!

The p2w will need the grind to win folk.

you can still play the way you do without spending an irl cent and you can buy that p2w value pack for silver so your lives will be better with this two.

That's not the point. MOST people in the game at the moment can't afford BiS weapons and gear.

Grinding will continue but the people buying the items will have paid real money to get them, there will be more people with BiS items and crazy high gear scores. You say you work 50 hours a week, how will you feel when someone with $5000 spare to spend gets boss gear of the highest level and kills you to prevent you from grinding an area?

Posted

Think of it like this:

• Grind for hours and hours
  • and hours
  • make 100mil silver in a week or so
  • all that hard work paid off, now time to reap the rewards

... or just sell 5 cash shop items for an instant 500mil every week.

This is the grindiest game I've ever played, and this new p2w feature completely nullifies the satisfaction of working for something since buying and selling cash shop items is now such a better alternative.

4 people like this

Posted

It doesnt really. 

Theres still player skill aspect that apparently doesnt exists lol.

I remember this great quote from someone here in the forum, it goes something something along the lines of, "if someone owpvp and kills you, how will you know that person is a P2W, RMT, No-lifer?"  Because RMT is still possible right now, I am pretty sure you can still buy accounts that are geared and leveled.

Posted

1) I have played this game since launch, my gear is good, I put a lot of effort into it.

i dont have played since launch

2) The game goes P2W.

the game was gear2win, so who cares about p2w.

so other ppl need to grind for their costumes and dont need to spend money in the game for this type of content

first of all there need to be a kzarka in the market

Kakao gains money, and other ppl who dont have the whole day to grind sausans are able to catch up

6) *6 weeks later* 

you dont even need to pay anything, also if everybodys only farming to keep up, nobody will pay for costumes...

8) Guilds are formed that only accept people with amazing gear, have to spend money to buy gear.

in that case guilds are still the same as they are now. the diffrence is how ppl get this gear.

9) All players who actually tried to grind and earn their items, as part of game content feel like they are forced to buy costumes and sell them to get better, they leave.

and who will buy the costumes? how the cash-wahles make their money?

10) Servers are merged, people who supported the P2W now can't afford to keep up with the whales who spend $1000's to stay at the top.

first of all the game will be a f2p game and time will pass again untill the servers run empty

11) One or two guilds run the server, no point in making guilds, game dies from lack of meaningful pvp, crafting is all that remains.

and how about now? the game never ever had meaningfull pvp and the biggest guilds will ever keep the dominance.

like every other game. you rather need to decide which game has the better shopsystem.

keep your grammar for urselfs. english isn't my mothertongue...

Posted

Why would someone working 50 hours deserve to be top geared in a game ?

I mean if you cant accept the fact that you wont be competitive because of your real life well its quite sad to want p2w.

I have a full time job and I accept the fact that I wont be top geared in this game, but I dont want it to become p2w, no point spending my money like that.

5 people like this

Posted

Why would someone working 50 hours deserve to be top geared in a game ?

and why not? 

Posted

If people want to waste $600 bucks a month to make 400m silver go for it. Lol.

Posted

keep your grammar for urselfs. english isn't my mothertongue...

Grats on not playing since launch, you like to skip the game? cut out all content just to get to the juicy bit? Don't play this game then. I suggest sims! Motherlode is a fun cheat. YES you need to grind for your stuff, why do you deserve to skip everything? Because you work? lots of people work.

The game wasn't ever P2W, it was small things to pay for convenience, this is indirectly paying for silver. Yes there may not be Kazarka weapons all the time on the AH, but when they are, who do you think will have the money to buy these weapons? Preorder them way over the price they are sold? 

Whales will sell the costumes, whales will buy the costumes, you're under the delusion that whales only sell costumes to earn silver and that's it, they'll sell other items to earn silver, to buy weapons, to buy gear and to buy other cash shop items when wanted/needed. 100m last Tuesday can buy the new costume this Thursday (Example).

This game was ADVERTISED as a B2P game, they NEVER said F2P. They said many times they don't want it to be P2W, yet they have changed their mind, servers will die and server merges will happen. 

I wont go through every one of your points for the sake of my own time, but it's suffice to say you're wrong. You can look at any game that has gone P2W and see what I said has happened, BDO isn't special in that regard.

Posted

Everybody is implying that every single constume which gets placed on AH will get sold instanly for enourmous price. What happens when people will get their costumes they want for silver ? They magically get sold to thin air ? Cmon people think a little...

Posted

I wont go through every one of your points for the sake of my own time, but it's suffice to say you're wrong.

best argumenting ever. I dont want to go further, but im RIGHT!!!!11 

Posted

2) The game goes P2W.

6) *6 weeks later* 

P.S: I have a job, my BF has a job, we play for the content.

Very accurate, according to my experience with the genre.

Since I'm out of like here's one

Posted

best argumenting ever. I dont want to go further, but im RIGHT!!!!11 

he actually went through a few of your points, the rest he skipped isn't worth mentioning anyways...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

and why not? 

Someone who played the game alot less shouldn't have a better progression than someone who does. I mean for real...

Edited by BANiSH