• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

how will P2W stuff affect you anti P2W people?

97 posts in this topic

Posted

By now several streamers are streaming other games or they don't feel like playing, this is happening to a lot of players.

I have killed crocodiles in 15 channels in a row, never happened till today... And is saturday!!!!!

So this model change (f2p-ization) is already changing the game. Yeah, next step is f2p, don't worry it will come...

Posted (edited)

Someone who played the game alot less shouldn't have a better progression than someone who does. I mean for real...

that were already said but its not a reason. 

he actually went through a few of your points, the rest he skipped isn't worth mentioning anyways...

he went through nothing, or he just cant read well. 

Grats on not playing since launch, you like to skip the game? cut out all content just to get to the juicy bit? Don't play this game then. I suggest sims! Motherlode is a fun cheat. YES you need to grind for your stuff, why do you deserve to skip everything? Because you work? lots of people work.

what is the sense of this? whats the matter if you get more ppl plaing on your level?
sounds more like you want to keep op and oneshotting all enemys...

The game wasn't ever P2W, it was small things to pay for convenience, this is indirectly paying for silver. Yes there may not be Kazarka weapons all the time on the AH, but when they are, who do you think will have the money to buy these weapons? Preorder them way over the price they are sold? 

i think the ppl who have money to BUY costumes also have the money to buy gear.

Whales will sell the costumes, whales will buy the costumes, you're under the delusion that whales only sell costumes to earn silver and that's it, they'll sell other items to earn silver, to buy weapons, to buy gear and to buy other cash shop items when wanted/needed. 100m last Tuesday can buy the new costume this Thursday (Example).

so they sell cotumes and buy costumes? is this a new kind of magic or you just missing a part? from where comes the silver?

This game was ADVERTISED as a B2P game, they NEVER said F2P. They said many times they don't want it to be P2W, yet they have changed their mind, servers will die and server merges will happen. 

everybody was aware of what will happen with BDO. Look what happened with every other B2P Game the last years.

I wont go through every one of your points for the sake of my own time, but it's suffice to say you're wrong. You can look at any game that has gone P2W and see what I said has happened, BDO isn't special in that regard.

thats what i just said. so f2p will happen soon i guess...

Edited by Wollbert

Posted

Sorry when did this start turning into insults?

Posted

Someone who played the game alot less shouldn't have a better progression than someone who does. I mean for real...

Posted (edited)

Sorry when did this start turning into insults?

i edited my post for your post. And what do you call insulting? i think you cant read because of your answers. If you feel insulted give me better answers.

Edited by Wollbert

Posted (edited)

No, everyone will have to deal with people with THIS kind of gear:

best_ranger_RU.thumb.png.b5521db67377f16

Because you don't get this kind of gear from actually playing the game for less than a year, no matter how much time you put in.

So, the options change. The people who plays more can PK those who doesn't. But then, the people who pay will be able to PK the people who plays more. If the second thing isn't fair, why would the first be fair?

Edited by Selen
1 person likes this

Posted

I clearly answered your questions, just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean I didn't. If you don't earn your items/gear then there is little point to having the game, you skip content. (Answered) I am no where near OP, I am not in a huge guild, I don't have boss gear or even better than +15 grunil atm, but it took time (Answered)

Just because people have the money to buy costumes doesn't mean they should be allowed to skip content and everyone's progression to get better than others, that just doesn't make sense. It's cosmetics vs gear.

If you read my point, you'd understand I was suggesting that selling a costume for 100m doesn't mean you can use that money to buy a different costume later on, a new one perhaps (Answered)

Pessimistic people assumed this game would go F2P/P2W because of poor decisions made by Daum, If they actually chose to have a non-f2p approach they may have kept some of those players and this entire assumption of F2P wouldn't have happened. (Answered)

You may or may not want F2P, that's your decision, but I don't understand how it's part of your argument.

- If I have to point out the parts where I've answered your points or responded to them, perhaps it's you that cannot read?

Posted

will it kill your profits will it end your grinding? will it kill your pvping?

It won't affect you but why your crying is cause for some reason you think p2w people will outgear full time grinders.

no logic in that lol who cares atleast big spending casuals will be able to be compeditive on the pvp battle fields while keeping the game alive and well.B

If u cant see the problems... i'm happy you are not working in my company. I need ppl with brain and the possiblity to undertand logic. Now go back to MC and make some burgers. 

Posted

lol wow seriously you anti p2w folks need to relax and read the facts about the system.

imagine working say 50 hours a week irl and haven no time to even play bdo much

2 sides of the same coin yin and yang so to say

I work more than 50 hours on the average work week, still don't want a P2W game. If you really just want to skip everything, what's the point of playing? This generation I swear. "Don't want to work for anything Q.Q"

So, the options change. The people who plays more can PK those who doesn't. But then, the people who pay will be able to PK the people who plays more. If the second thing isn't fair, why would the first be fair?

Because they put in time to obtain the items in which they can do so? "whaaa whaa, someone else has something I don't have gimme it's not fair"

2 people like this

Posted

lol wow seriously you anti p2w folks need to relax and read the facts about the system.

lets say the average bdo player earns 1800 euro. 600 euro go to bdo. thats 1/3. so first they work 50h a week. then they put 1/3 of their income into bdo. gg wp

Posted (edited)

I clearly answered your questions, just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean I didn't. If you don't earn your items/gear then there is little point to having the game, you skip content. (Answered) I am no where near OP, I am not in a huge guild, I don't have boss gear or even better than +15 grunil atm, but it took time (Answered)

you still miss a part of it. If someone buy a costume he gives his "progression" to another person for having some cosmetic. If i grind hours to buy a cotume. To not look like a potatopouch, where is the problem?

Just because people have the money to buy costumes doesn't mean they should be allowed to skip content and everyone's progression to get better than others, that just doesn't make sense. It's cosmetics vs gear.

in order of the first point, what content you skip? grinding for hours? what if im dropping 2 Ogerrings after 2 hours farming. Do i skip content with my luck? In that case the game rewards me for what reason?
That i funded your hobby?

If you read my point, you'd understand I was suggesting that selling a costume for 100m doesn't mean you can use that money to buy a different costume later on, a new one perhaps (Answered)

So if i sell my Ogerring i wont use this money to buy a new Ogerring later on.

Pessimistic people assumed this game would go F2P/P2W because of poor decisions made by Daum, If they actually chose to have a non-f2p approach they may have kept some of those players and this entire assumption of F2P wouldn't have happened. (Answered)

This assumption has happened since BDO decided to release as a B2P Game in EU/NA

You may or may not want F2P, that's your decision, but I don't understand how it's part of your argument.

i dont care about, but before the servers will merged, the game will run f2p.

- If I have to point out the parts where I've answered your points or responded to them, perhaps it's you that cannot read?

I work more than 50 hours on the average work week, still don't want a P2W game. If you really just want to skip everything, what's the point of playing? This generation I swear. "Don't want to work for anything Q.Q" 

why the heck you think i want to work if i push the powerbutton of my PC after i went home on a hard day. 

Edited by Wollbert

Posted (edited)

It won't affect you but why your crying is cause for some reason you think p2w people will outgear full time grinders.

no logic in that lol who cares atleast big spending casuals will be able to be compeditive on the pvp battle fields while keeping the game alive and well.

Yes it will. It will be very clear to you in a month+. And u will come to forums to ask protection. These are mostly just grievers. Cause they can, not protecting a spot. They will one shoot of horses out of boredom. They will aoe fishers out of boredom. They will one shoot u gathering out of boredom. And they will spam u: git gud.

Why else would they buy the gear.

Edited by Hyppocritten

Posted

no logic in that lol who cares atleast big spending casuals will be able to be compeditive on the pvp battle fields while keeping the game alive and well.

lol won't affect us? What?

Literally it affects almost everything. We can't help you if you can't see that.

Posted

- The fact the person can use your money to buy better gear than everyone.

- Grinding for hours, actually EARNING what you have. If you get two ogre rings, GRATS! but buying them with real money skips you grinding money to buy it like everyone else or grinding mobs to get it like everyone else. It's wrong. If you don't like it, go play a game that doesn't take so much investment to get good gear.

- Literally ignored my point AGAIN, you can buy a costume, sell it for 100m, THEN next week when new costumes come on the AH (you know they make new costumes right?) you can buy the new one. 

- Yes it was assumed, but not announced, and it still isn't announced it'll be F2P.

- F2P or not, the game is B2P at this moment in time and we're getting P2W, it's greed.

Posted

Dude. Its not about u with some spending to help u progress. Its not about a life skiller getting a costume with silver. It's about those skipping progression in a progression based game.

Posted (edited)

Yes it will. It will be very clear to you in a month+. And u will come to forums to ask protection. These are mostly just grievers. Cause they can, no protecting a spot. They will o e shoot of horses out of boredom. They will aoe fishers out of boredom. They will one shoot u gathering out of boredom. And they will spam u: git gud.

not it will. it is already going on like this. The diffrence is how ppl get their gear to grief. But they will get the infamie and you wont loose anything... paing salarys to destroy my char is very dumb. 

Dude. Its not about u with some spending to help u progress. Its not about a life skiller getting a costume with silver. It's about those skipping progression in a progression based game.

i dont need help in progress. i grind 100 mil last weekend while im grew to lvl 57. but im not that blind that i cant see the other side of the coin. im proud of my progression, dont care about other ones. you#re just envy on whales. leastways it sounds like this

and skipping by RNG is much more worse for me than some p2w guys. cashseller need at least someone who trade his "progression" for money.

Edited by Wollbert

Posted

lol won't affect us? What?

Literally it affects almost everything. We can't help you if you can't see that.

Yeah don't lie, you're mad that people are going to be buying tears of elion with silver whereas before only 'top pvp' whales had them.

Posted

not it will. it is already going on like this. The diffrence is how ppl get their gear to grief. But they will get the infamie and you wont loose anything... paing salarys to detroy my char is very dumb. 

They like the infamie. They do it for the infamie. This guy on 600 apdp is going to solo reck not u but your guild/alliance.

Yeah its dumb. Why u think ppl are pissed?

The grinders didnt come to grieve u before xp loss. They were farming mobs way above your gear lvl. The grievers that stopped grieving u, those come back. They will be unkillable and wont care bout karma.

Posted (edited)

Yeah its dumb. Why u think ppl are pissed?

yes i agree, but what will p2w change, except there are more than a few guys on this level. It is how the game is, and thats the reason i dont take PvP to srsly. nevertheless im on top ranks in the battleground at my server.

i like the Teamplay in this game. Its like Stronghold in 3th person.

Edited by Wollbert

Posted

I'm sorry, I must have missed the memo where playing games was actually about playing the game. Besides, neither of these players will "win" at anything, the players that will win are the ones who can both play and pay.

yes i agree, but what will p2w change, except there are more than a few guys on this level. It is how the game is, and thats the reason i dont take PvP to srsly.

Problem is, right now you've got a few players that are 59-60 and have pretty good gear (Full TRI armor, maybe TET mainhand). Most supporters of P2W look at this and think "Well, if I can invest 600 dollars I'll be on his level, I can WIN!". And what if he actually has money too? He won't just reach the gearcap much faster than you, he's also already way ahead in levels. Even if you start swiping like crazy you can't ever win against him.

Posted

why the heck you think i want to work if i push the powerbutton of my PC after i went home on a hard day. 

I usually don't play on the days I work, Sunday usually being my only day I know I'll have off. Quit your crying and thinking you're the hardest working person in the World, if you don't want to play the game then don't. Entitled kids these days I swear.

Posted

so what? a lot of people go to school and work and have decent gear here.

its not a competition to get to the end game gear the quickest and if thats how you feel thats your personal problem.

Posted

if u dont have time u shouldn't play black desert and go to something easier.. lol! u are ridicoulus

Posted (edited)

I usually don't play on the days I work, Sunday usually being my only day I know I'll have off. Quit your crying and thinking you're the hardest working person in the World, if you don't want to play the game then don't. Entitled kids these days I swear.

the moment you realize you're talking to dumblings. 

Edited by Wollbert

Posted

took you long enough