• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Attempting to void ignorance regarding the new exchange system.

321 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://discord.gg/dkbz2Hz

If you're interested in a conversation 1:1 about our potentially upcoming changes, you can find me in here.
I'll take an oath not to be as hostile as I am in my posts / videos when talking directly to another person stating their opinion while addressing others in conversation in the discord.

Less hostile version:

Edited by War
19 people like this

Posted (edited)

Good points, I'm still against selling pearl store items ingame but your points are quite strong. 

Edited by Cryptid
1 person likes this

Posted

If the costumes are so difficult to sell and all that bla, bla, bla... Then why are ALL listed at MAX PRICE?

Cause koreans are stupid? NO, CAUSE THEY SELL THEM EVERY WEEK. If they weren't doing so, there would be competition and lower prices, max difference is 300k less in one of them.

Won't waste a single second more watching, i see what level of logic i am dealing with.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

If the costumes are so difficult to sell and all that bla, bla, bla... Then why are ALL listed at MAX PRICE?

Cause koreans are stupid? NO, CAUSE THEY SELL THEM EVERY WEEK. If they weren't doing so, there would be competition and lower prices, max difference is 300k less in one of them.

Won't waste a single second more watching, i see what level of logic i am dealing with.

No they don't.
Their system has been implemented for a long while now. Those sales are over a long period of time.
I'll assume you have little to no experience with KR.

Edited by War
2 people like this

Posted

ay lmao 36 minute video.
that is 30 minutes too long.
too much ranting totally making it impossible to sit thru it for the whole 36 minutes.
3/10
try again

1 person likes this

Posted

ay lmao 36 minute video.
that is 30 minutes too long.
too much ranting totally making it impossible to sit thru it for the whole 36 minutes.
3/10
try again

Noted.
to sum it up-

Most of what people say is logically incorrect due to acceptance of ignorance. 

8 people like this

Posted

They should just allow us to buy silver from those chinese farmers, I mean, someone still has to farm it.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No they don't.Their system has been implemented for a long while now. Those sales are over a long period of time.
I'll assume you have little to no experience with KR.

Then we move to point one and say koreans are stupid for not selling cheaper, but wait... Waste 10 silvers to change the price?

I don't need to believe whatever you say... This makes more sense.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

They should just allow us to buy silver from those chinese farmers, I mean, someone still has to farm it.

Except with this method, the silver goes to people playing the game, earned by... People playing the game. . . . .
And the funds go to the company that runs the game.

See what I mean by ignorance and devoid of logic?

Granted, that you made a troll post. I just wanted to make an example out of it :)
TY!

Then we move to point one and say koreans are stupid for not selling cheaper, but wait...
I don't need to believe whatever you say... This option makes more sense.

No. Your option allows you to accept ignorance because you don't like something you think you understand, but clearly don't.

You're not entitled to an uninformed opinion.
Uninformed opinions aren't worth anything.

Good points, I'm still against selling pearl store items ingame but your points are quite strong. 

That edit made me smile a lot.
And thanks, I try hah.

1 person likes this

Posted

Actually the only difference between the 2 is where the actual money goes. Someone is always going to be playing the game, even if it's the malintent silver farmers.

Posted

Actually the only difference between the 2 is where the actual money goes. Someone is always going to be playing the game, even if it's the malintent silver farmers.

You're correct. My bad.

Posted

That edit made me smile a lot.And thanks, I try hah.

I'm quite sure i don't know what you are talking about ;) 

Posted

All you are doing is calling people who dont aggree with you retards and say they dont have any arguments wich is not true. And also lets ignrore the pointless debate how much people will make from this cash shop´do they make 500m or 300m per week is not really issue here. Issue is this game was advertised as hardcore b2p game and there will be no p2w, they lied to players. Also since so big majority of players are against this, if they dont listen to uss and go ahead and implement these changes it means they are sellouts and only care about money and not the community. They deserve to lose tens of millions.

12 people like this

Posted

"Who has 500m a week to spend"
I do.

1. Not because I logged in game for 10 mins loaded perls for irl cash, bought costumes, and put them on game marketplace. (they will sell eventually assuming they will be ~100m/each)
I got it because I'm logged in for ~10h/day and I grind constantly, take care of my node and workshop empire, my marketplace flips etc etc.

And if someone can't do that then why the hell he wants to be on a competetive level?

System of this game itselfs rewards you for devotion and time you spend in it, not the amount of cash you will be able to exchange into game currency. Is that so hard to understand?

5 people like this

Posted

No. Your option allows you to accept ignorance because you don't like something you think you understand, but clearly don't.

You're not entitled to an uninformed opinion.
Uninformed opinions aren't worth anything.

I did not see you showing ANY proof, so your words are worthless as pixelz.

Posted

All you are doing is calling people who dont aggree with you retards and say they dont have any arguments wich is not true. And also lets ignrore the pointless debate how much people will make from this cash shop´do they make 500m or 300m per week is not really issue here. Issue is this game was advertised as hardcore b2p game and there will be no p2w, they lied to players. Also since so big majority of players are against this, if they dont listen to uss and go ahead and implement these changes it means they are sellouts and only care about money and not the community. They deserve to lose tens of millions.

I don't think this is all I was doing, but if that is what you gathered from me spending 30 minutes of my time to make a video, I am sorry.

I addressed the b2p and p2w in my video, as well as the lying.

I'll assume you didn't watch the entire video, thus, we have nothing to talk about.

I did not see you showing ANY proof, so your words are worthless as pixelz.

What would you like proof of?

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the effort of making a video. BUT reading a text is much better for myself at least.

Posted

The professor strikes again. 

1 person likes this

Posted

so because you don't get silver until someone buys your pearl item its not P2W?
wtf that's retarded lol. You can just keep relisting the costumes and they will sell.

weak pleb

7 people like this

Posted

"Who has 500m a week to spend"
I do.

I believe there was more to that question than what you're quoting if I recall.

1. Not because I logged in game for 10 mins loaded perls for irl cash, bought costumes, and put them on game marketplace. (they will sell eventually assuming they will be ~100m/each)
I got it because I'm logged in for ~10h/day and I grind constantly, take care of my node and workshop empire, my marketplace flips etc etc.

And if someone can't do that then why the hell he wants to be on a competetive level?

System of this game itselfs rewards you for devotion and time you spend in it, not the amount of cash you will be able to exchange into game currency. Is that so hard to understand?

1. This is the entire point of my response and rebuttal. I addressed this in my video.

2. I addressed this in my video as well.

3... I addressed this in my video as well.

I stated very explicitly(I thought at least) why your exact points are invalid.
You're leaving out a major key variable in your points.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll assume you didn't watch the entire video, thus, we have nothing to talk about.

What would you like proof of?

You did not prove that ALL those costumes are not sold in a week. If they are not then it makes no sense that all are sold at MAX price, they would not risk not selling the limit week after week, isn't it?

Does this make sense? Or as i said in my first comment, koreans are stupid?

1 person likes this

Posted

so because you don't get silver until someone buys your pearl item its not P2W?

Where in my video did I say this? Mind linking the time?

wtf that's retarded lol. You can just keep relisting the costumes and they will sell.

Noted. You can but they will only sell as fast as people with the funds are able to buy them.
Which is what you people seem to be forgetting.

weak pleb

Noted.

1 person likes this

Posted

you should remake the video and be calm and collected because that wasnt very good or informative with you freaking out and cussing and name calling

1 person likes this

Posted

you should remake the video and be calm and collected because that wasnt very good or informative with you freaking out and cussing and name calling

I might do that soon, thanks for your feedback :)

Posted (edited)

Morrolan is 100 times cleverer than you, still waiting for those proofs...

Let's not speak about what each of you have done for this community.

But, nice try to get some views.

Edited by crosspath
1 person likes this