• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Have fun yall!

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I am outta here!

Black Desert is a great game, almost reminded me of Skyrim (though Skyrim was way better) I had so much fun playing it! learned so much about the game by frequently visiting the forums and watching gameplay videos on youtube.

Well I'll just get to the point.. I am not leaving because this game went P2W, I am leaving because very soon this game will be overrunned by gold spammers and RMT botters.. thats just how things work with P2W games.. as soon as stuff from the item mall shops have a marketplace value, the gold spammers and RMT bots try their best to compete with the prices. They've already done that to Blade Bot & Soul, Tree of Savior Failure, etc

You will probably say there wont be any spammers and botters because its a B2P game, or DAUM is already doing an excellent job blocking the bots and spammers.. well no they arent because they even spam the forums on a regular basis.. (perhaps they should look into getting a anti-spam script for IPS4 instead of adding more moderators here)

So no more forum trolling for me.. I am outta here!

Goodbye to everyone on UNO server, everyone at the fishing spot, and some of the cool people I met here on the forums! I wish you all the best of luck with your fail stacks, and hope you all have a safe and enjoyable time playing the game

5 people like this

Posted

byebye 

Posted

I am outta here!

Black Desert is a great game, almost reminded me of Skyrim (though Skyrim was way better) I had so much fun playing it! learned so much about the game by frequently visiting the forums and watching gameplay videos on youtube.

Well I'll just get to the point.. I am not leaving because this game went P2W, I am leaving because very soon this game will be overrunned by gold spammers and RMT botters.. thats just how things work with P2W games.. as soon as stuff from the item mall shops have a marketplace value, the gold spammers and RMT bots try their best to compete with the prices. They've already done that to Blade Bot & Soul, Tree of Savior Failure, etc

You will probably say there wont be any spammers and botters because its a B2P game, or DAUM is already doing an excellent job blocking the bots and spammers.. well no they arent because they even spam the forums on a regular basis.. (perhaps they should look into getting a anti-spam script for IPS4 instead of adding more moderators here)

Goodbye to everyone on UNO server, everyone at the fishing spot, and some of the cool people I met here on the forums! I wish you all the best of luck with your fail stacks, and hope you all have a safe and enjoyable time playing the game

Best , most friendly post ever on these forums :) Good Luck out there :)

Posted

I love it boiz.....

PAY 2 WIN HAS ARRIVED. The tears are flowing!

Posted

It's good to see the weak getting culled. Thanks for the free grindspot profit on Uno. I appreciate ya! ;) 

Posted

They should make another consolidated "I quit" thread, its past due.

4 people like this

Posted

I will have fun.  When I don't I will leave too.  I fail to see how pearls for silver will change how I have fun in the game. 

Good luck

1 person likes this

Posted

They should make another consolidated "I quit" thread, its past due.

But isn't that just giving a platform to whiny attention whore kids?

Posted

I don't understand quitting because something might happen but good luck to you and I hope you find a fun game to play.

Posted

But isn't that just giving a platform to whiny attention whore kids?

They wont stop whining anyway so why not just put them all in the same play pen instead of letting them crawl all over the forum.

1 person likes this

Posted

They wont stop whining anyway so why not just put them all in the same play pen instead of letting them crawl all over the forum.

LMAO :x

Posted (edited)

I want to see you spending those 125 euros/dollars every week as clever sheeps.

Go go power wallettttt!!

Spend thousands in videogames then buy the cheap toilet paper in the supermarket to save some cents. RETARDS' LOGIC.

OP, you did the clever thing, don't forget to ask for your refund before you leave, at least will ease up the crap aftertaste thinking about all your wasted time in this game.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

Hope the best for you OP! Ignore the bitter old people in the thread

Posted

Have a good life.  Enjoy cross stitch, needle point or water colors or whatever you enjoy.

Posted

I am outta here!

You forgot about one thing... Most gold sellers in BDO doing their work by hand without ising any bots... And if price 100M for costume will be true then there is no way any gold seller can compete with this price... Noone will farm manually on clients accounts 400M to earn 100$, that would be just plain stupid... 99% of gold sellers that are still here will just move to other games, why wasting time here farminggold manually when you can easly got few times more in same ammount of time in Blade and Soul or Archage?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0