• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Forum title for PRE-Orders

37 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska

Is it possible to add an icon to the forum for those users who purchased the pre-order?

For Example:

Mf2xLAd.png

The purpose of this change is to know Whether the person who speaks/write about the game and want game changes, actually bought the game and he will play. 
Because I have the impression that 50% of the proposed changes, coming from people who do not bought the game and they don't have minimum knowledge about game system. 

Edited by Deska
30 people like this

Posted

@CM_Jouska

Is it possible to add an icon to the forum for those users who purchased the pre-order?

For Example:

Mf2xLAd.png

The purpose of this change is to know Whether the person who speaks/write about the game and want game changes, actually bought the game and he will play. 
Because I have the impression that 50% of the proposed changes, coming from people who do not bought the game and they don't have minimum knowledge about game system. 

Thank you for the suggestion Deska, I will look into this and see if it can be setup.

23 people like this

Posted

Great idea. An alternative to limit the forum for people that purchased the game.

3 people like this

Posted

This will be either a lot of manual work or you use cron-job.

setup "purchased" grp and upload the image as the group image and put all members who bought the packaged in this group (manually)

Posted

I love how fast the BDO Team answers to questions on forums. You dont see that alot with other mmorpgs.

Keep up the good work =D !

2 people like this

Posted

This will be either a lot of manual work or you use cron-job.

setup "purchased" grp and upload the image as the group image and put all members who bought the packaged in this group (manually)

Forum account and game account are linked. So you need add in profile script function to check there is pre-order bought. If yes, you will got icon, if not, you dont have icon. 
You change only 1 function and all accounts will be affected 

Posted

I like this idea :D

Posted

+1 i want it

Posted

Very good idea.

Posted

This will turn forums into another steam community.

"Shut up idiot you dont even own the game, you have no right to say a word until you buy the game"

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This will turn forums into another steam community.

"Shut up idiot you dont even own the game, you have no right to say a word until you buy the game"

Why players, who have not bought the game, they will influence on it? 
Why do we still have to listen to new ideas of people who will never buy the game?

of course, they can express opinions, but key changes should be selected by the people who bought the game and support our publisher. 

Edited by Deska
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Magnificent idea! :D 

Edited by Adi

Posted

If you add a "Conqueror" to the icon we can have a "shut up you traveler peasant, you didn't even support the game with the 100 bucks package". Good times.

Posted

If you add a "Conqueror" to the icon we can have a "shut up you traveler peasant, you didn't even support the game with the 100 bucks package". Good times.

Yeah its not like humans are known for creating unqiue and exclusive groups to shun others! How dare he do something unhuman! Humans NEVER do that kind of thing!

Posted

Why players, who have not bought the game, they will influence on it? Why do we still have to listen to new ideas of people who will never buy the game?

of course, they can express opinions, but key changes should be selected by the people who bought the game and support our publisher. 

I hate division, rich and poor, ugly and beautiful, smart and stupid... but this time i'm agree with you. The staff, the community and everything involved in the game, must be influenced directly by people that really care about it. And buy the game before the official release, before to know if it worth, but just trusting the idea, and funding it, is enough for me.

Posted (edited)

What if my forum account is separated/different since I'm using it not only in my home on my PC, this solution is more safe.

Edited by Enzo

Posted

Good idea +1

Posted

ya +1

Posted

+1
Don't forget to add tier.

Posted

pre orders be like...

giphy.gif

4 people like this

Posted

pre orders be like...

giphy.gif

..again lol thats is how it will look

Posted (edited)

i added this img because I have this packs. It can be this same for all packs. 
It is not a good idea to selecting pre-orders for better and worse, but treat everyone the same, because it does not matter if you give 30 or 100$, but you supporting the game. 

Edited by Deska

Posted

No thanks, will only artifically increase the size of posts and the thread itself, same issue with signatures that you have to scroll by all the time in other forums.

Posted (edited)

No thanks, will only artifically increase the size of posts and the thread itself, same issue with signatures that you have to scroll by all the time in other forums.

His one was an example... even a simple icon 10x10 close the Capture.thumb.PNG.847bce3cb7ad4e49b9c795  will work. This is an opinion.

Edited by RavenJe

Posted (edited)

pre orders be like...

giphy.gif

damn right!!

breakfast-club-michael-anthony-hall-nerd-sunglasses.gif

Edited by Sour Face
VIP glasses on