• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

69.8% of Edan are FOR this change

183 posts in this topic

Posted

As this image is being circulated to show that 60% of the community is against this change I thought I'd do the maths for Edan, using the same logic and numbers of course. We can assume that since a guild has changed its emblem then EVERYONE in the guild is against the chance, and vice versa; after all that's what people are trying to prove with that image correct?

Being a very thorough individual I have decided to include the top 51 guilds on the server instead of the top 17 to prove my point. These 51 guilds represent a total of 1,047 on page 1, 1,173 on page and 1,197; or 3,417 players. 

On page 1, 7 guilds have changed their logos with 608 members.

On page 2, 5 guilds have changed their logos with 283 members.

On page 3, 2 guilds have changed their logos with 141 members.

Therefore, 1,032 players on Edan are against this change and 2.385 players are for this change. Or 30.2% against and 69.8% for

u963LMn.png

n74QUd6.png

xvnp1uq.png

This post is entirely satirical and is merely made to show the absurdity of using guild's changing their picture to somehow show how the entire BDO community feels. As we can't see how every player feels or even the majority feel we cannot possible speak for the community and can only speak for ourselves. One image shows guilds against this change and another shows guilds for this change. 

10 people like this

Posted

Yeah, as someone who plays on Edan they're definitely for the p2w. Edan has a crappy community though. We all know it. It's the troll server of servers. 

3 people like this

Posted

Plunge guild is PRO p2w.

Posted

Yeah, as someone who plays on Edan they're definitely for the p2w. Edan has a crappy community though. We all know it. It's the troll server of servers. 

So wait now its the servers fault. You guys just cant come to terms that not everyone shares your opinions. You truly must be an active member on Donald Trumps creative team.

11 people like this

Posted

So wait now its the servers fault. You guys just cant come to terms that not everyone shares your opinions. You truly must be an active member on Donald Trumps creative team.

most of the jobless players come from EU. That is why they have mayority players voting against p2w.

1 person likes this

Posted

We all know that Jordine server is the best PRO MLG

Posted

Out of the 100 players left 70 vote for it! (Dont stress, numbers I have are for Edan only not the whole population, NA/EU)

Posted

Except changing your icon to show how you feel is letting people know you do not want P2W.

Not changing your logo does not mean that you want P2W to happen, a lot of guilds just simply do not want to change their logo.

So going by this, i would guess that MORE of the community does not want this change, than we actually think. But they simply do not care for logo support...

If i was a guild leader, i would not change my guild logo. But that does not mean that i support the changes, because i don't.

11 people like this

Posted

I love the bdo forums. I really hope the game wont die soon! Im gonna miss this.. But numbers speaks for itself :(

Posted (edited)

As this image is being circulated to show that 60% of the community is against this change I thought I'd do the maths for Edan, using the same logic and numbers of course. We can assume that since a guild has changed its emblem then EVERYONE in the guild is against the chance, and vice versa; after all that's what people are trying to prove with that image correct?

Being a very thorough individual I have decided to include the top 51 guilds on the server instead of the top 17 to prove my point. These 51 guilds represent a total of 1,047 on page 1, 1,173 on page and 1,197; or 3,417 players. 

Therefore, 1,032 players on Edan are against this change and 2.385 players are for this change. Or 30.2% against and 69.8% for

u963LMn.png

n74QUd6.png

xvnp1uq.png

This post is entirely satirical and is merely made to show the absurdity of using guild's changing their picture to somehow show how the entire BDO community feels. As we can't see how every player feels or even the majority feel we cannot possible speak for the community and can only speak for ourselves. One image shows guilds against this change and another shows guilds for this change. 

Why you dont start campain to change that guilds singatures to P2W then? If they are so Yes to P2W it will be simple to make them change their signature, right? Like guilds who are against already did...

Ofc you will ignore it cause you have no balls to check if all that guilds will support you and change their singatures to P2W... Ppl who dont support this change made afford and changed their signatures, since you claimning that 69,8% players are for this change you can prove it with p2w singatures, right?

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

Except changing your icon to show how you feel is letting people know you do not want P2W.

Not changing your logo does not mean that you want P2W to happen, a lot of guilds just simply do not want to change their logo.

So going by this, i would guess that MORE of the community does not want this change, than we actually think. But they simply do not care for logo support...

If i was a guild leader, i would not change my guild logo. But that does not mean that i support the changes, because i don't.

the same we can say about the members that belong to guilds with the no p2w logo. I am in a guild with the no p2w logo and I am PRO p2w.

go back to school kid

Posted

the same we can say about the members that belong to guilds with the no p2w logo. I am in a guild with the no p2w logo and I am PRO p2w.

go back to school kid

"go back to school" Insult of the year. I swear man why you so salty? You need some french fries for all that salt. 

Posted (edited)

I don't even know why people are protesting. It hasn't even gone full p2w yet. This is just another tease and we're tired of it. Bring on the P2W!

Edited by Kramer

Posted

Why you dont start campain to change that guilds singatures to P2W then? If they are so Yes to P2W it will be simple to make them change their signature, right? Like guilds who are against already did...

Why don't guilds check with their members first before making then change then? My guild has changed the logo even though I'm for the change and my guild is rather split as we were discussing it yesterday in guild chat and Discord. I'll check with the guilds when GM start ensuring tat at least 50% of the guild are against the change before changing their logo. :) 

cause you have no balls

How did you know? ;) 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

go back to school kid

Stop with your useless trolling everyone already know that you are just troll who will not spend even single dollar on BDO... Go back to your Aeria games for 12 years old kids... Btw 90% of BDO gamers dont even know what Aeria is :D

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

u963LMn.png

n74QUd6.png

xvnp1uq.png

It's funny that you bring this up because here in Canada the liberal government wants to do an electoral reform without it going through a referendum. Because obviously the government knows what's best.

Posted

Stop with your useless trolling everyone already know that you are just troll who will not spend even single dollar on BDO... Go back to your Aeria games for 12 years old kids... Btw 90% of BDo gamers dont even know what Aeria is :D

thank you for the salt

Posted (edited)

You can however show how the people that did change it, feel. Unlike the opposite.

May I add, counting 'neutrals' that did not change anything as PRO is just plainly retarded. Please go through it again and look at how many "Say yes to P2W" icons there are. Right... Nice trolling, but no.

Edited by Thrag

Posted (edited)

We could talk about my career path, but I enjoy shit posting. Get good baby <3

He says things like this, yet you take him serious? Why bother waste your time with him? He doesn't voice the opinion of the community but rather the sound of a muffled fart in a couch seat. Seriously, hes hungry and in dying need of feed don't bother.

Edited by Bando

Posted

;) 

what guild is that?

Posted

Plunge guild is PRO p2w.

you deleted our constructive thread? aww

Posted

Why don't guilds check with their members first before making then change then? My guild has changed the logo even though I'm for the change and my guild is rather split as we were discussing it yesterday in guild chat and Discord. I'll check with the guilds when GM start ensuring tat at least 50% of the guild are against the change before changing their logo. :) 

How did you know? ;) 

Stop making stupid excuses, are you going to start campain to prove that 69,8% by making all that guilds changing their singatures or you are just all talk and cant prove any of your arguments even once? Just simple answer- yes or no??

Posted (edited)

Those "lack" of logos does not mean anything. It doesn't mean they're not against the changes and it does not signify that they're for it either. On this note I leave you with this quote from Jesse Owens about the black fist protest, and hope you understand what I mean.

"The black fist is a meaningless symbol. When you open it, you have nothing but fingers... weak, empty fingers. The only time the black fist has significance is when there's money inside. There's where the power lies."

Edited by Varsgod

Posted

I would assume you've spoken to all those guilds you are listing as pro-P2W, so... source?

Posted

you deleted our constructive thread? aww

who are you?