• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

new player Possibly new player,few questions...

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I desire to play this game,only i have the question of if i can run the game with minimal graphics with my computer:

-i3 at 3.6 Ghz

-4 GB of RAM

-Intel HD Graphics

And another question is if its worth the 30 euros cost of the game.

Posted

So, i'm not gonna lie to you. Your computer probably won't run it, at least to a reasonable level. On my laptop I have an i5 2.5GHz processor, 8G RAM and a Intel HD Graphics 4000 and all I can do is fish and gather stuff because the game will freeze up in combat. It also has to be run in optimization mode which is the lowest possible quality. I find it unplayable, but I just hop on when I can't access my desktop computer.

The game truly is worth checking out if ever you upgrade. It's one of the best mmos I've ever played and now I've upgraded my gpu I can't wait to dive into it properly. However, now may be a bad time because Pearl Abyss have just announced that, as of next week, people will be able to sell cash shop items to the marketplace, essentially meaning you can buy the in-game currency and then buy the best armour and weapons in the game. There have been huge protests, most of the playerbase are against it and I fear this will harm the community. My advice is to leave it for now and check it out in the future. 

Posted

Nope you cannot run the game.

Avoid Black desert online anyway

Posted

You can also look at it the other way around, with cash shop items on the marketplace, you don't have to spend real money.

Posted

If that was their concern why not just put 'em on sale somewhere like night vendor. But its not so they didn't. And don't say that they didn't do it because people who spent money will rage. They could just make new pets who can't go above teir 1 like panda or some shit that can't upgrade and can have only 1 of so it won't have the same effect would have worse effect but still is there.

Posted

Run away, run away while as far as possible as quick as possible!

Posted

it is not going to run well. My laptop has more power that that and loading it is rough.

Posted

Do not buy this game, it is going to pay to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Look man, you'll hear a lot of things from a lot of different people but I'll share with you my side of my experience with bdo.

Is this game worth 30$? Hell yeah. So worth it that I have 0 regrets spending the 100$ on the package I got.

I'd do it again, and again, and again, and again...
All of the times your friends/enemies/frenimes fly off their horses while trying to train skills.

Squadding up with your new found mates to take out a bully
Grinding to some anime/movie/music(I prefer metalcore, jazz fusion and classical)
Dying a thousand times to a boss haha
Crying over failed enchants, and depending on who you are, pushing determination to finally get one so you can jump out of your chair when you see that failstack count hit 0

Fighting in big ass wars, fighting against big ass guilds, laughing crying taking potshots at your own guild
Getting left by your guild in the water while hunting whales..

Enjoying the background while autopathing all the way across the world because this place is huge and there is no teleport(by enjoy i mean open up visual studio because autopath really can take a long time LOL)

Mmm but out of all of it?
That feeling.

That feeling when you and your guild take a node / castle.
That feeling when you've all worked hard as ----- at something you'd be talking about getting since you'd learned about the game, and then you see that second tower built on the node you want and you all know that shit is about to go down and damn boy does it. Hell yeah.

The feeling of being next to people you love playing with(assuming you're into that type of guild) mowing down an enemy with AoE while beating the rocks off their tower and each inch it gets closer, the intensity rises... And then once you finally take it, the screams and cheers of happiness that arise from them.
Hell even the determination that can come from loss in an event like that.
"We'll be back for this node next week for sure."
That feeling of absolute bloodlost and want for another attempt, for things to have gone differently, and then the chance to try them again the next week after yeah bro.

If you ask me if this game was worth all that I've put into it? The laughs, the piss holding, the tears, the cursing, the rage, the fight on the forums LOL, all and any of it man?

----- yes.
100% ----- yes.

But that's just my opinion, of course.

2 people like this

Posted

Look man, you'll hear a lot of things from a lot of different people but I'll share with you my side of my experience with bdo.

Is this game worth 30$? Hell yeah. So worth it that I have 0 regrets spending the 100$ on the package I got.

I'd do it again, and again, and again, and again...
All of the times your friends/enemies/frenimes fly off their horses while trying to train skills.

Squadding up with your new found mates to take out a bully
Grinding to some anime/movie/music(I prefer metalcore, jazz fusion and classical)
Dying a thousand times to a boss haha
Crying over failed enchants, and depending on who you are, pushing determination to finally get one so you can jump out of your chair when you see that failstack count hit 0

Fighting in big ass wars, fighting against big ass guilds, laughing crying taking potshots at your own guild
Getting left by your guild in the water while hunting whales..

Enjoying the background while autopathing all the way across the world because this place is huge and there is no teleport(by enjoy i mean open up visual studio because autopath really can take a long time LOL)

Mmm but out of all of it?
That feeling.

That feeling when you and your guild take a node / castle.
That feeling when you've all worked hard as ----- at something you'd be talking about getting since you'd learned about the game, and then you see that second tower built on the node you want and you all know that shit is about to go down and damn boy does it. Hell yeah.

The feeling of being next to people you love playing with(assuming you're into that type of guild) mowing down an enemy with AoE while beating the rocks off their tower and each inch it gets closer, the intensity rises... And then once you finally take it, the screams and cheers of happiness that arise from them.
Hell even the determination that can come from loss in an event like that.
"We'll be back for this node next week for sure."
That feeling of absolute bloodlost and want for another attempt, for things to have gone differently, and then the chance to try them again the next week after yeah bro.

If you ask me if this game was worth all that I've put into it? The laughs, the piss holding, the tears, the cursing, the rage, the fight on the forums LOL, all and any of it man?

----- yes.
100% ----- yes.

But that's just my opinion, of course.

damn man what guild you in😂 sounds like a blast lol ps thanks for not chasing off the new people like some of these others 😒 it is a great game and that flying of the horse thing 😂😂 I wanted to shoot my horse sooanytimes for that lmao

1 person likes this

Posted

The answer to is the game worth the price depends on how you like to play. I enjoy the Barbie aspect of character customizing, and the house decorating. I enjoy all the noncombat life skills like horse capturing and trading in particular. I enjoy how beautiful the graphics are so exploring is fun. The combat is fast and fluid, many power animations are badas$. pvp I cannot speak to as I avoid pvp in all rpgs and only pvp in purely pvp games. For me, it is worth every penny.

If you like epic boss fights, big guild pve raids, and dungeons then this game sucks. If you like dynamic story and rich lore, you will be dissapointed. There is lore, and every item and npc has an 'in game knowledge to unlock. But it is superficial, not developed.

The mechanics are quite grindy, much moreso than western games. The cash shop is expensive and they limit almost everything per character, not let account. But, there are many good deals in the store and they have given out cool stuff free via events from time to time.

Overall, it depends what you are looking for.

Posted

I desire to play this game,only i have the question of if i can run the game with minimal graphics with my computer:

-i3 at 3.6 Ghz

-4 GB of RAM

-Intel HD Graphics

You wont be able to run this game, also with a Computer like this (by choice or not) you wont be able to insert enough real money into the game to even compete.

Posted

damn man what guild you in😂 sounds like a blast lol ps thanks for not chasing off the new people like some of these others 😒 it is a great game and that flying of the horse thing 😂😂 I wanted to shoot my horse sooanytimes for that lmao

Very few people know what guild War is in. Many people assume. Many people guess.
I'd say maybe about 10 members that actively use the forum and, of course, all of the moderators know.

But yeah, being a part of my guild has been one of the greatest things i've experienced. I love my family <3