• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Some JP Pictures Of Cash Shop Items on Market

77 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Since I have seen some Pictures of the cheapest costume pieces on the market, I asked a Japanese streamer to go to the market and show us some of the items from the cash shop.

You can watch it here:

(His description and himself confirmed it is JP BDO)

https://www.twitch.tv/shiyu2615/v/82186552?t=03h03m17s

But if you don't want to watch the actual video, here are some screen shots:

If the update we get is anything near Japans prices, we can get up to or beyond 100m / week. 

f57e4d96a110e5bae6c633d697991fea.png

425e0f6cc366e45c5a1accbb0d2ae7a7.png297886f62a8a0b91fa2b43f1a0fb7b76.png

751991beee9f627944840b7725f9ce1f.png9b268269674bd54c93ca08fc176610ae.png

Edited by Whites

Posted

If the update we get is anything near Japans prices, we can get up to or beyond 100m / week. 

why on earth would someone assume we will have JP prices when JP's economy is far more inflated than ours, and our dyes were capped at lower prices than other regions ...

I don't care either way about this change, but I'm getting really sick of all the emotion-pandering doomsday nonsense here.

15 people like this

Posted

why on earth would someone assume we will have JP prices when JP's economy is far more inflated than ours, and our dyes were capped at lower prices than other regions ...

I don't care either way about this change, but I'm getting really sick of all the emotion-pandering doomsday nonsense here.

I'm only saying that because people use JP's pictures as an argument stating "Costume pieces are only 5m each, and can only be sold individually."

Posted

I don't see anything doomsday-y about this thread?

In fact I was just about to reply how much better those prices are compared to KR's, and how seeing this is "slightly easing my concerns". (I'm still very concerned)

Posted

Keep in mind, you actually need players buying what you are listing every week to make a profit. If you don't sell out at the end of the week, you aren't making the bang for your buck imo.

1 person likes this

Posted

Keep in mind, you actually need players buying what you are listing every week to make a profit. If you don't sell out at the end of the week, you aren't making the bang for your buck imo.

Keep in mind these are only a few costumes out of mannnnnnyyyyyyyyyy being shown. JP has had this "feature" since release.

Posted

Keep in mind these are only a few costumes out of mannnnnnyyyyyyyyyy being shown. JP has had this "feature" since release. Do 

I'm well aware.

However, you still need players buying what you are listing every week. It's not a guarantee that everything a player lists on the market will be bought. If you sell 4/5 items for the week, you are losing profit that week. 

Sounds like an expensive way to make money in game to me.

Posted

I like this thread, mostly because it brings more facts to the scenario. 

It debunks the "Only 5 million" costumes in JP and it also potentially debunks the possibility for 100m costumes here in NA/EU because it shows other regions have different price caps which throws the whole "500 million a week" number into question.

Posted

I'm well aware.

However, you still need players buying what you are listing every week. It's not a guarantee that everything a player lists on the market will be bought. If you sell 4/5 items for the week, you are losing profit that week. 

I wouldn't worry about that. It's been working in pretty much every game with this erm feature *cough* and considering how many players consider cash shop only items as p2w they'll be jumping for joy and clean out the ah with pleasure.

Posted

If they just told the min and max cap xD

Posted

emotion-pandering doomsday nonsense

Seriously. This.

4 people like this

Posted

People that are complaining the loudest like to conveniently forget this fact.

Want to show that the majority are against this so called P2W scheme?  Then don't participate it in by buying pearl items off the AH.  Pretty amusing that they like to claim the majority of the population are against this yet they're afraid of people raking it millions in silver by selling costumes.  Those two ideas are mutually exclusive.

Most likely the bulk of the population don't care about this since they realize it won't affect them in the grand scheme of things.  People need to chillax.

3 people like this

Posted

I'm well aware.

You'd be surprised how.... willing some people are to do that. For an example of such behavior just look at our own forum and how, I'm putting this nicely, delighted so many are stating they are about these changes.

If they just told the min and max cap xD

I know right?

Posted

You'd be surprised how.... willing some people are to do that. For an example of such behavior just look at our own forum and how, I'm putting this nicely, delighted so many are stating they are about these changes.

I know right?

You should be delighted because it's a chance for your guild to catch up and maybe be slightly relevant. Oh, who am I kidding? You got pooped on by CherryMoon and TickTock. You'll never be relevant ever.

Seriously, though... why are you concerned? You're so far behind in terms of gear that this might be the handicap you need.

Posted

I like this thread, mostly because it brings more facts to the scenario. 

It debunks the "Only 5 million" costumes in JP and it also potentially debunks the possibility for 100m costumes here in NA/EU because it shows other regions have different price caps which throws the whole "500 million a week" number into question.

The claim of 500 million a week was in question the moment it was posted.  The fact that Korea has dyes much more expensive then us (remember how people pointed at Korea Dye prices and started shouting the the sky was falling when they announced dyes could be sold on the market) and this company already said they will put controls in place to prevent people from becoming really rich from this.  People making these 500 million a week claims are doing nothing more than scare mongering and wildly speculating.

Posted

Who came up with 500 mil / week idea anyway? This person knew about rough estimates of what ppl would get per week, but he just wanted to start some fire....right? 

Posted

You should be delighted because it's a chance for your guild to catch up and maybe be slightly relevant. Oh, who am I kidding? You got pooped on by CherryMoon and TickTock. You'll never be relevant ever.

Seriously, though... why are you concerned? You're so far behind in terms of gear that this might be the handicap you need.

This entire statement tells me exactly how much you know about my guild, and about those encounters. Which is, to use your word, poop. :) 

Posted (edited)

Who came up with 500 mil / week idea anyway? This person knew about rough estimates of what ppl would get per week, but he just wanted to start some fire....right? 

I think it comes from claims about the RU pricing, but who knows if those claims are accurate or not.

IMO the prices in RU and JP aren't as relevant as the prices in KR, since it's GameNet in RU and GameOn in JP, whereas both NA/EU and KR are handled by Daum/Kakao. What our publisher has done in KR is probably more relevant to what we can expect here than what entirely different companies did elsewhere.

That being said, Daum EU is a separate branch from Daum in KR, and they have made some alterations to our version. So even knowing what they did in KR doesn't really give us any clear indication of what they'll do here.

Edited by scau

Posted

These prices aren't so bad. Much better than the 100 mil screenshot that is floating around. 

Posted

500M per week is perfectly reasonable - the costumes shouldn't be capped below 75M otherwise people will not buy them from the cash shop (not worth it) and Kakao/PA won't make the money they were aiming for with the change.

I would happily drop $100 a week on costumes if they are sellable for 75M+ but I won't buy any if they are capped at 20M like those JP ones, that is a joke.

Posted

Indeed,

But at present there is no indication of what the prices would be on EU servers.

100m a week is nothing.... I really don't see them being capped that low on EU. Nobody would sell them.

100 million per piece on other regions.

Posted

Haha those ain't even cash shop costume those are Calphalon costumes with the cash shop convert item on it haha show picture of actual costumes 

2 people like this

Posted

The same way people think we're getting KR/RU prices...

people are stupid.

Posted

You think people will be happy they get 20 mil for 30 euros? The prices will be higher, or people will scream and complain it's too expensive.

Posted

Haha those ain't even cash shop costume those are Calphalon costumes with the cash shop convert item on it haha show picture of actual costumes 

UPVOTE.

OP is a liar. Learn Korean please.