• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Some JP Pictures Of Cash Shop Items on Market

77 posts in this topic

Posted

You should be delighted because it's a chance for your guild to catch up and maybe be slightly relevant. Oh, who am I kidding? You got pooped on by CherryMoon and TickTock. You'll never be relevant ever.

Seriously, though... why are you concerned? You're so far behind in terms of gear that this might be the handicap you need.

I am netural on the implement of p2w.

i would be delighted if other guilds catch up so there is more competition in territories. There's only around 7 guilds or less competing for terriorty war for all the terriorty. The results are usually the same with no new guilds becoming strong. This feels exactly like kr pre server merge. Even with a server merge there still will not be enough competition per terriorty from what I have seen on other servers on NA. I would like to experience the joyness of winning and loosing of fighting new guilds. That is just me. That is just what I feel bdo should be and what true competition is. Not dominating territories with no effort at all.

Posted

Sorry, I had to haha. Popped into my head when I read your name
racist-kramer-meme-generator-seinfeld-i-

Since when is Asian racist? I find NA (North American) racist too then. 

Posted (edited)

I buy the ----- out of 15 day kamalisa blessings with silver and grind and beat them p2w losers

Edited by Lost Cause

Posted

Since when is Asian racist? I find NA (North American) racist too then. 

it's not.  being unable to distinguish various Asian races/cultures is just ignorance.

Posted

Just that those Numbers are shit, because we wont have them.....

But Forum: Lets QQ our Lifes out until we are dry Fruits......

Yes, I was just explaining where those numbers came from.

My only wish is that the QQ p2w whiners would move on from the game after all this is over.  Sadly I know that's not going to be the case :(

Posted

If you're going to use the argument that since X costs this in Korea/JP/RU therefore it'll cost the same in EU/NA. let's also look at dyes. It's quite obvious that we don't follow the pricing structure from other territories. 

Dye prices in Korea, max price 36 million silver.

Dye prices in Russia, maximum price 29 million silver

Dye prices in Japan, maximum price 21-52 million silver

Dye Prices in EU/NA, maximum price 5 million silver. 

As I Said I'm just showing information. I am in now way stating it will be these prices. People just showed pictures of the cheapest individual pieces saying look at this, this will be nothing. I simply released more information and stated if they are anything similar in prices then they could be like this.

Also Common sense dictates something for 30$ is not going to be 5 million. Dyes were a gamble game. This is you purchasing X for Direct Y. If Y is 5 million silver. People are not going to pay x 30 dollars. Then the prices will raised if people are not buying it, because daum is not going to do something with no profit / income from it. 

Posted

I'm well aware.

However, you still need players buying what you are listing every week. It's not a guarantee that everything a player lists on the market will be bought. If you sell 4/5 items for the week, you are losing profit that week. 

Sounds like an expensive way to make money in game to me.

im not sure what you're saying. Your costumes do not disappear after the week. As long as they sell eventually you are still making profit..

Posted (edited)

Sweetheart, this will be hard for you to accept, but you have been lied to.

I was there to witness most of it, so... no. I haven't been lied to. You're a joke, your guild is a joke.. hell, your life is a joke. You do nothing but poop, eat, sleep, and play black desert. BUT I GUESS THAT'S THE PERK OF BEING A LAZY HOUSEWIFE! You can sit on a game all day and lie to people until you fall asleep at your keyboard. Not even 300 gearscore, yet your guild is casual hardcore. Pls.

Edited by Xenon

Posted

I buy the ----- out of 15 day kamalisa blessings with silver and grind and beat them p2w losers

You're going to beat them while you pay them? :( 

Posted

I was there to witness most of it, so... no. I haven't been lied to. You're a joke, your guild is a joke.. hell, your life is a joke. You do nothing but poop, eat, sleep, and play black desert. BUT I GUESS THAT'S THE PERK OF BEING A LAZY HOUSEWIFE! You can sit on a game all day and lie to people until you fall asleep at your keyboard. Not even 300 gearscore, yet your guild is casual hardcore. Pls.

The more you talk the more I realize exactly how little you know.

I'd say, please, continue, but... you're derailing this thread. Not only that, but it appears you are doing so with the intent to "rile me up", so to speak. If you wish to continue with your attempts kindly take this to PMs. :)

Posted

The drama on the thread

Posted

Also Common sense dictates something for 30$ is not going to be 5 million. Dyes were a gamble game. This is you purchasing X for Direct Y. If Y is 5 million silver. People are not going to pay x 30 dollars. Then the prices will raised if people are not buying it, because daum is not going to do something with no profit / income from it. 

Factoring in RNG and the different drop rates people reported dyes earned you ~250k for every $1 you spent. This means that if we follow this trend costumes that are $30 will earn you 7.5 million silver. Dyes also have a maximum listing price that is 1/6th of the Korean prices so if costumes are selling for 100 million silver in Korea following this trend would put them at a 16.6 million silver. 

Common sense dictates that a $30 costume will sell for between 7.5-16.6 million silver; following previous cash shop item trends. I don't think I ever put that they would sell for 5 million silver, that is the price of dyes. 

Posted

If your prices are correct, and we get them too. Who will sell a costume for only 15 mill. (10 mill with tax) 

Yours,

JuicyJanna

Posted

If your prices are correct, and we get them too. Who will sell a costume for only 15 mill. (10 mill with tax) 

Yours,

JuicyJanna

My 2 cents on having 10-15m costumes in the marketplace:

There's always going to be those people to buy $30 costumes and sell in-game for 10-15m, regardless if the in-game profit rate is sh** compared to how much they pay IRL

If players abuse p2w, with 5 outfits/week, that's easily 75m/week (~50m/week with tax) with 0 effort in-game other than listing the costumes and retrieving your pay. Some people including myself think that ~50m / week is a lot, especially with 0 effort in-game and it all really just adds up.

If you go on vacation for a week, you could literally buy 5 outfitters for that week and get 50m while on vacation, to make up for not grinding in game. Some think that's fair (because there are people who are grinding while you're on vacation, you can't expect the entire game to "pause" for you while you're gone), some think that isn't fair (because you aren't home and not grinding, why should you get ~50m for 0 in-game effort)

Not to mention with prices as low as 10-15m, they will most likely get sniped because those prices are very tempting in-game compared to buying it yourself for $30

Just like how there's some people who go extreme p2w with dyes, even though it's barely any pay 2 "winning". If I supported p2w, that wouldn't be worth my money but there are people who don't care and usually have a crapload of money 

Comparing IRL money (low of $7/hr, higher of $13) vs. in-game money (low of 2m/hr, higher of 8m/hr), assumed 15m for a costume:

• IRL work money rate
    • ($7/hr) $30 achieved in 4.3 hours (IRL work)
    • ($13/hr) $30 achieved in 2.3 hours (IRL work) 
  • In-game money rate
    • (2m/hr) 8.6m achieved in 4.3 hrs (in-game)
    • (8m/hr) 18.4m achieved in 2.3 hours (in-game)

Referring to the above results; I see it as though with costumes being around 15m, for your work pay to be equal to as if you grinded in-game, you would have to be making around $13/hr, and able to make around 8m/hr in-game if you grinded instead. Or same thing could apply for 20m costumes (example) if your IRL work $/hr and in-game m/hr was higher and proportional to costumes being 15m/hr

Note: Math might be incorrect or wording might be confusing, I'm very tired.

Posted

You guys are missing the point, have you paid attention to the number sold, especially kalmassive for instance...

Posted (edited)

Since I have seen some Pictures of the cheapest costume pieces on the market, I asked a Japanese streamer to go to the market and show us some of the items from the cash shop.

You can watch it here:

(His description and himself confirmed it is JP BDO)

https://www.twitch.tv/shiyu2615/v/82186552?t=03h03m17s

But if you don't want to watch the actual video, here are some screen shots:

If the update we get is anything near Japans prices, we can get up to or beyond 100m / week. 

f57e4d96a110e5bae6c633d697991fea.png

YOU ALL ACT LIKE THIS IS NEW?

WHEN i STARTED IN MARCH 

THEY AND THIS AND MANY THINGS WE DID NOT HAVE, BUT WE ARE GETTING SLOWLY. 

YOU ARE FOOLISH TO THINK WE CAN HAVE VALENCIA AND NOT THIS..... 

Comparing IRL money (low of $7/hr, higher of $13) vs. in-game money (low of 2m/hr, higher of 8m/hr), assumed 15m for a costume:

• IRL work money rate
    • ($7/hr) $30 achieved in 4.3 hours (IRL work)
    • ($13/hr) $30 achieved in 2.3 hours (IRL work) 
  • In-game money rate
    • (2m/hr) 8.6m achieved in 4.3 hrs (in-game)
    • (8m/hr) 18.4m achieved in 2.3 hours (in-game)

Referring to the above results; I see it as though with costumes being around 15m, for your work pay to be equal to as if you grinded in-game, you would have to be making around $13/hr, and able to make around 8m/hr in-game if you grinded instead. Or same thing could apply for 20m costumes (example) if your IRL work $/hr and in-game m/hr was higher and proportional to costumes being 15m/hr

Note: Math might be incorrect or wording might be confusing, I'm very tired

NOW IF YOU COULD TRADE SILVER, YOU COULD QUIT YOUR JOB AND WORK FOR BIKINIPANDA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by piratebeowolf

Posted

You'd be surprised how.... willing some people are to do that. For an example of such behavior just look at our own forum and how, I'm putting this nicely, delighted so many are stating they are about these changes.

Do you honestly think a significant amount of people will do that?

Posted

Common sense dictates that a $30 costume will sell for between 7.5-16.6 million silver; following previous cash shop item trends. I don't think I ever put that they would sell for 5 million silver, that is the price of dyes. 

If the prices of the costumes are about ~17 million silver max then I'll be okay with that... and that will be very mild P2W since that would be at max 71 million per week after taxes, instead of 420 million with Kr prices. 

Posted

why on earth would someone assume we will have JP prices when JP's economy is far more inflated than ours, and our dyes were capped at lower prices than other regions ...

I don't care either way about this change, but I'm getting really sick of all the emotion-pandering doomsday nonsense here.

If I remember correctly, the devs have also specifically stated that the pricing on other regions is different per region. Makes sense considering the US dollar is worth more than a lot of other regions in the world, meaning we will have to pay less, get less. Other regions, take Korea for example, pay more, get more. No one would pay more and get less. I've stated in several posts that I'm against the P2W aspect. But I'm also not an idiot that runs to the forums and starts spewing out nonsense. I expect the reward for selling items to be lower than what people are anticipating.

Posted

I don't care either way about this change, but ... 

Cute how you keep saying this over and over but all your posts are negative toward those that oppose p2w, haven't seen anything from you against the few that favor p2w, not even the toxic troll posts telling everyone to leave and get out. O.o

Posted

With people getting 8 billions and more per day by selling costumes, they will just buy full PEN boss armor from market on day one.

Posted

If the prices of the costumes are about ~17 million silver max then I'll be okay with that... and that will be very mild P2W since that would be at max 71 million per week after taxes, instead of 420 million with Kr prices. 

Those prices are far more likely than the Korean prices as demonstrated by our dyes. What you need to understand is that our market is regulated by Daum and it would be to their benefit to NOT have the prices too high. Not only does it keep the QQers happy as the game isn't P2W (wasn't P2W anyway) but it also means that the cash shop users would have to spend more. 

Posted

Do you honestly think a significant amount of people will do that?

Based on the reaction of some on the forums, yes. Based on how many costumes have been sold in other regions, yes.

Posted

I don't care if it's 1 dollar per million or if it's 1 dollar per 100k. It's a predatory business model because of the heavy RNG mechanics already in the game. The horse skill coupons already toe the line of online gambling but once you start to give monetary value to in game silver it can open Pandora's box. I won't support any of it, and neither should anyone else. 

Posted

Based on the reaction of some on the forums, yes. Based on how many costumes have been sold in other regions, yes.

Because the forums is a great idea of the amount people for or against this change? LOL Okay...