• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thinking of returning. Should I?

51 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm the kind of person who got so sick and tired of all the bs going on in BDO that I left 3 months after launch. I haven't been back since. Now I'm thinking of coming back, but first I need to know if anything has changed in a meaningful way regarding rng, hacking, etc.

Posted

Yes, it's the perfect time now. Carebears now have the power to p2w and get rid of hardcore gamers.

Posted (edited)

Well, in regard to hacking... They did make cooldowns serverside to my knowledge, making it so that the hacks that people were using prior no longer work.

RNG is still the same for the most part.

And starting next week you will be able to sell items you buy on the pearl shop for silver to other players on the marketplace. Which in my opinion is enough reason to leave the game. But that might be something you agree with and a reason to return.

Edited by Kema

Posted

nah just stay away from this crap... seriously check again this wednesday if they implemented the so promised p2w if they didnt they listened to the comunity and u can just joyn and have fun if they didnt u will find emty servers... and no reason to play if u dont want to spend 30eur x 5 weekly to be competitive.

Posted

If you like a P2W game, then this is a good game to invest time into.

If you don't, then no.

Posted

Only if you stay away from the forums.

I remember your threads :/

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm the kind of person who got so sick and tired of all the bs going on in BDO that I left 3 months after launch. I haven't been back since. Now I'm thinking of coming back, but first I need to know if anything has changed in a meaningful way regarding rng, hacking, etc.

I suggest to wait till next wednesday because Kakao will make a BIG move then. We will see if BD goes full P2W or not.

However if you dont care that THIS GREAT  GAME will probably extinct (because of dishones and terrible developement) its a good time to come back.

Edited by Kelai

Posted

if you like free to play games and dont want to pvp, yes

if you like pvp and you can spend 100€ each week, yes

rest no

Posted

Well, this is very sad to say the least. It seems it's a no-go for me, then. The rng not being changed is enough reason for me to not return.

Posted

Click this:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/106513-updated-in-game-accessibility-to-pearl-shop-items/

Read this and make a decision for yourself. Ignore everyone else as everyone else has a biased opinion toward things that benefit themselves only.

Posted (edited)

Yes, it's the perfect time now. Carebears now have the power to p2w and get rid of hardcore gamers.

LOL you think carebears will be the only one taking advantage of it, You're really wrong dear casual. here's a screeenshot of transactions from master grinder zerker of jordine( my self). Yes i'll be taking advantage of this. ppl who stay on top will stay on top, carebears you think you are the only ones who have money, you're wrong :D... i think you're stuck in the 1960's, welcome to 2k16. this is a old transaction screenshot btw, been a couple of hundred euros since then..

data.png

Edited by Draconis
1 person likes this

Posted

Funny, how did I get the impression you were all quitting? 9_9

Posted

Funny, how did I get the impression you were all quitting? 9_9

you have the wrong impression lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Hacking, fixed. They issued a lawsuit to pyx and viper so they pulled their bots...pretty much nuked it. I left temporarily due to hacking too but as far as I gather it's disappeared.

As far as recent marketplace changes? you should look into that.

Posted

you have the wrong impression lol

But but...... 70% of the "top guilds" quit already..... doom and gloom.... sky falling...... however are we going to survive..... women and children first......

Posted (edited)

But but...... 70% of the "top guilds" quit already..... doom and gloom.... sky falling...... however are we going to survive..... women and children first......

None from our guild, Harmony is not quitting cause of the change. I'll still make carebears die pve death in grinding zones cause i can, as a zerker in valencia :D 

Edited by Draconis
1 person likes this

Posted

70% is not 100%.

Posted

None from our guild, Harmony is not quitting cause of the change. I'll still make carebears die pve death in grinding zones cause i can, as a zerker in valencia :D 

Carebears dont go to valencia.

1 person likes this

Posted

Carebears dont go to valencia.

allot do you would be surprised, we're laughing every day about the diary's i get about making ppl losing their gems and black crystals and %'s how i'm a mean person for not letting em ks me and pick them up and sacrifice them to the mobs LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

allot do you would be surprised, we're laughing every day about the diary's i get about making ppl losing their gems and black crystals and %'s how i'm a mean person for not letting em ks me and pick them up and sacrifice them to the mobs LOL

So you are just another somebody with dumb luck playing OP class. Am I supposed to be impressed?

Posted

LOL you think carebears will be the only one taking advantage of it, You're really wrong dear casual. here's a screeenshot of transactions from master grinder zerker of jordine( my self). Yes i'll be taking advantage of this. ppl who stay on top will stay on top, carebears you think you are the only ones who have money, you're wrong :D... i think you're stuck in the 1960's, welcome to 2k16. this is a old transaction screenshot btw, been a couple of hundred euros since then..

data.png

You call that impressive? I make more in a day than your entire spend - good luck trying to keep up :)

Posted (edited)

dumb luck nah, average its around 300-500mill to go from 0- tri on a boss armor, so rip casuals thinking they can do much without grinding lol...and me lucky? nah, i just grind allot, about my class...You're a ranger right, werent you the best all around class since launch. capable of grinding 2x faster then all other classes ( Advantage ) .Don't talk much lil girl ;)... use head more

Edited by Draconis
2 people like this

Posted

dumb luck nah, average its around 300-500mill to go from 0- tri on a boss armor, so rip casuals thinking they can do much without grinding lol...and me lucky? nah, i just grind allot, about my class...You're a ranger right, werent you the best all around class since launch..Don't talk much lil girl ;)...

I play a witch. Just shows how much you know. 

I say again, dumb luck and OP class. No amount of grinding will come up to anything without it. And its ma'am to you.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I play a witch. Just shows how much you know. 

I say again, dumb luck and OP class. No amount of grinding will come up to anything without it. And its ma'am to you.

WITCH, and you're saying zerkers are OP.....LOL..you are buffed to fight against awakenings atm. you l2p much?

Edited by Draconis
1 person likes this

Posted

As I state in all these threads where a person asks whether it's worth coming back, why do you think the QQers are still here? They claim the game is P2W, dead, broken, RNG heavy or whatever; yet they still play. 

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0