• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thinking of returning. Should I?

51 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Oh another pseudo quitter coming back

Edited by ChunkyDrawers

Posted

WITCH, and you're saying zerkers are OP.....LOL..you are buffed to fight against awakenings atm. you l2p much?

I am not bragging with anything. Do you pick the wings off flies to entertain yourself irl too?

I dont have to l2p, I stand no chance against someone with infinite grabs and dumb luck 1v1.

Posted (edited)

LOL you think carebears will be the only one taking advantage of it, You're really wrong dear casual. here's a screeenshot of transactions from master grinder zerker of jordine( my self). Yes i'll be taking advantage of this. ppl who stay on top will stay on top, carebears you think you are the only ones who have money, you're wrong :D... i think you're stuck in the 1960's, welcome to 2k16. this is a old transaction screenshot btw, been a couple of hundred euros since then..

data.png

I like how you think that the amount you've spent is high, because it isn't, in fact it's really low for the amount of time this game has been released, I've quitted the game 2 months ago and I've spent way more than you, so don't try to show off how much money you've spent, because it's not that much.

Edited by meteogold

Posted

I like how you think that the amount you've spent is high, because it isn't, in fact it's really low for the amount of time this game has been released, I've quitted the game 2 months ago and I've spent way more than you, so don't try to show off how much money you've spent, because it's not that much.

It's relative. This is not for showing off, he is just saying that not only the casuals can spend money on the game.

He is one of those players who plays a lot, works, and even spends money on the game. And im sure he could spend more money if he wanted to.

Maybe the p2w will give him a reason to do so. But you know, some people rather don't waste thousands on a game even if they could.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm the kind of person who got so sick and tired of all the bs going on in BDO that I left 3 months after launch. I haven't been back since. Now I'm thinking of coming back, but first I need to know if anything has changed in a meaningful way regarding rng, hacking, etc.

Despite my opinion on next week's schedule maintenance, I think you should make the decision yourself and learn about the current state of BDO.

RNG has generally not changed, hacking is still happening but at a substantially smaller scale. (At the moment) goldsellers and bots are few in number, at least, on Orwen server. As someone who has never been on Edan or Jordine I can't represent either.

If we try to convince you to come back it may not be what you want, at all.

1. Player base at the moment, is small.

2. There are still balancing issues between classes.

3. Night vendor has been added, Mediah and Valencia has been added. Ergo, reaching above 50 is substantially easier now, as well as getting to 50.

4. Ninja / Kunoichi has been finally added.

Posted (edited)

It's relative. This is not for showing off, he is just saying that not only the casuals can spend money on the game.

He is one of those players who plays a lot, works, and even spends money on the game. And im sure he could spend more money if he wanted to.

Maybe the p2w will give him a reason to do so. But you know, some people rather don't waste thousands on a game even if they could.

The fact of taking a screenshot of your transactions and showing how much you've spent, is pretty much showing off, as he could have written the same without including an image.

And I can nearly 100% assure you that he is assuming that the amount of money he has spent is very much. If not, why would he include an image of his transactions made.

Edited by meteogold

Posted

The fact of taking a screenshot of your transactions and showing how much you've spent, is pretty much showing off, as he could have written the same without including an image.

And I can nearly 100% assure you that he is assuming that the amount of money he has spent is very much. If not, why would he include an image of his transactions made.

Wrong, so far i've only spent on what I Needed. so yeah, check Aztas comment, its more relative to the point.

Posted

He put the image there to show proof.

Otherwise i can come here and say. "Hey guys, i've spent 5k on this game already and play 8+ hours / day, and i will spend even more after this change to become even more stronger while being a "no-lifer".

Wouldn't you ask for a proof for that? Maybe you wouldn't but someone would.

Anyway, his intention wasn't to show off. His point is what i said before.

1 person likes this

Posted

Anyway, his intention wasn't to show off. 

Bragging about griefing "carebears" wasnt showing off either? Your bias is showing a bit too much Mr. Moderator 9_9

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Bragging about griefing "carebears" wasnt showing off either? Your bias is showing a bit too much Mr. Moderator 9_9

its not bragging, its taunting, dear carebear :D

Edited by Draconis
1 person likes this

Posted

Wat Kat?

I was talking about the money thingy to meteogold, who didn't get Draco's point. What i said has nothing to do with carebears and griefing O.o

Will you purr for me? :3

Posted

Carebears dont go to valencia.

Not sure why you are even discussing carebears when they are the least of your problems.

If p2w is true, youll be getting rekt by rich kids. Maybe I'm not the fool here for asking if I should come back. Maybe it's those who stayed the whole time. Just a thought.

Posted (edited)

Well p2w isn't even problem. Problem is lack of content, lack of PvP, boring gameplay and gear cap.

Edited by Junkpile

Posted

LOL you think carebears will be the only one taking advantage of it, You're really wrong dear casual. here's a screeenshot of transactions from master "sucker" zerker of jordine( my self). Yes i'll be taking advantage of this. ppl who stay on top will stay on top, carebears you think you are the only ones who have money, you're wrong :D... i think you're stuck in the 1960's, welcome to 2k16. this is a old transaction screenshot btw, been a couple of hundred euros since then..

data.png

Wow hardcore sucka! :D 

Posted

You call that impressive? I make more in a day than your entire spend - good luck trying to keep up :)

Hehe. 

Not sure why you are even discussing carebears when they are the least of your problems.

If p2w is true, youll be getting rekt by rich kids. Maybe I'm not the fool here for asking if I should come back. Maybe it's those who stayed the whole time. Just a thought.

You just got yourself a pure specimen in this thread, look a little harder. 

Posted

Wow hardcore sucka! :D 

:o butthurt to the point you have to quote, changing text like the lil cry baby carebear you are

Posted

Well, in regard to hacking... They did make cooldowns serverside to my knowledge, making it so that the hacks that people were using prior no longer work.

Go to reddit and check a topic called how to get boss armor in main page.

They censored the video here, you will see what is real hacking, btw, that hacker is in Jordine confirmed, it is not a private server,

Posted

Yes, it's the perfect time now. Carebears now have the power to p2w and get rid of hardcore gamers.

By hardcore you mean players who like the challenge and the PvP, or players who grind 24/7 because they have no life?

Posted

:o butthurt to the point you have to quote, changing text like the lil cry baby carebear you are

Nah, just giving you a reality check. :D

Posted

I suggest to wait till next wednesday because Kakao will make a BIG move then. We will see if BD goes full P2W or not.

However if you dont care that THIS GREAT  GAME will probably extinct (because of dishones and terrible developement) its a good time to come back.

JP Costumes go for 19mio, just saying, if you call that "Full P2W"......

What would you call selling +30 Kzarka and Bossarmor on the Cash Shop only? ^^

Posted

LOL you think carebears will be the only one taking advantage of it, You're really wrong dear casual. here's a screeenshot of transactions from master grinder zerker of jordine( my self). Yes i'll be taking advantage of this. ppl who stay on top will stay on top, carebears you think you are the only ones who have money, you're wrong :D... i think you're stuck in the 1960's, welcome to 2k16. this is a old transaction screenshot btw, been a couple of hundred euros since then..

data.png

That's an average BDO spending...

By hardcore you mean players who like the challenge and the PvP, or players who grind 24/7 because they have no life?

Both. Carebears were quietly waiting for p2w.

Posted

We can only hope the toxic players actually leave as threatened.  It won't happen.

Posted (edited)

That's an average BDO spending...

Both. Carebears were quietly waiting for p2w.

Well it is a bit controversial because the players who grind 24/7 do not like the challenge, as if the game is riskier and they play long, they will do more mistakes, and lose more in the general case.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted (edited)

NO dont come back its DED.. people are quiting like crazy and the game is super p2w now.

And there we have a prime example of a Super-Troll.

super P2W........ROFLLOL

Edited by Caduryn

Posted

Well, this is very sad to say the least. It seems it's a no-go for me, then. The rng not being changed is enough reason for me to not return.

How about us?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0