• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rip BDO

27 posts in this topic

Posted

You'd have to be silly to continue supporting these guys, they lied so many times about no 'p2w' and here we are. They use complete nonsense excuses that try to make their cash milking seem in our best interest but they honestly only care about their own wallets. Do you really think they care about the people not investing money into the game when they are willing to piss off so many who are? I didn't mind supporting this game with the purchasing of vanity items and such previously but now all of this new s--t in the last few weeks, yea nah. They would have easily been making enough revenue from the cash shop plus the b2p model, just run around and see all the people who have purchased them. Let alone all the other things you don't see like weight/slots and all that other bu---hit. This game had so much potential, they will ultimately s--w it and themselves over with this greedy bul---it.

3 people like this

Posted

aye

Only whales will do

giphy.gif

Posted

People complaining they lied, they never lied, they said they won't put cash shop items onto the marketplace at the START of the game, they said they will look into it and if they feel like they need to in the future they will, the games been out for what nearly half a year now in the EU/NA version? That's enough time in my eyes for a game to stop being in it's "start phase" - you just believed to yourself that they won't they never specifically said they won't it's right there in the release notes lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

i feel lied to because the biggest thing they promoted about our NA release was it being different than KR/RU/JP, and that seemed to be true for the first few months. Now tho its becoming exactly like KR except were behind in content and our lifeskills cost energy while theirs dont (bla bla processing doesnt cost bla bla). Very unsatisified.

Posted (edited)

I wish they woulda charged yer ass for their expedited expansions before you left too....Daum is entirely too patient and forgiving with you crappers

Edited by Animal
1 person likes this

Posted

aye

Only whales will do

giphy.gif

What's up with the picture of Boogie2988? How is he relevant here in any regard?

Posted

Please don't try to reason with this people. What if they decide to stay? This forums will be toxic for weeks with their " opinions ". :D

Posted

ded game is ded

Posted

What's up with the picture of Boogie2988? How is he relevant here in any regard?

Who? To tired to explain, you will know eventually

Posted

You'd have to be silly to continue supporting these guys, they lied so many times about no 'p2w' and here we are. They use complete nonsense excuses that try to make their cash milking seem in our best interest but they honestly only care about their own wallets. Do you really think they care about the people not investing money into the game when they are willing to piss off so many who are? I didn't mind supporting this game with the purchasing of vanity items and such previously but now all of this new shit in the last few weeks, yea nah. They would have easily been making enough revenue from the cash shop plus the b2p model, just run around and see all the people who have purchased them. Let alone all the other things you don't see like weight/slots and all that other bullshit. This game had so much potential, they will ultimately screw it and themselves over with this greedy bullshit.

I will continue supporting them while I enjoy the game. I do not subscribe to the sheep mentality and blindly follow others nor do I allow others to dictate how I should spend my time or money. Silly is giving up something you enjoy because of some misguided sense of betrayal. Admittedly, I didn't like how they phrased the reasoning behind it but I saw it coming back at launch and made my decision to buy and play accordingly. 

3 people like this

Posted

People complaining they lied, they never lied, they said they won't put cash shop items onto the marketplace at the START of the game, they said they will look into it and if they feel like they need to in the future they will, the games been out for what nearly half a year now in the EU/NA version? That's enough time in my eyes for a game to stop being in it's "start phase" - you just believed to yourself that they won't they never specifically said they won't it's right there in the release notes lol.

Uhuh, lied about nothing. Right. Sure.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Minute 1:50-2:30 Sara, so you can STFU, and go back to your work replying to BDO support tickets.

Btw anyone watching this topic that want to ask for a refund, this video will grant it, so keep the link, is a clear statement showing that they changed the terms of the game. Sold as B2P so no need to go into F2P P2W antics, said literally by Marketing manager, good marketing sir, i mean scam.

Edited by crosspath

Posted (edited)

I will continue supporting them while I enjoy the game. I do not subscribe to the sheep mentality and blindly follow others nor do I allow others to dictate how I should spend my time or money. Silly is giving up something you enjoy because of some misguided sense of betrayal. Admittedly, I didn't like how they phrased the reasoning behind it but I saw it coming back at launch and made my decision to buy and play accordingly. 

I do not enjoy playing against others who can just hold their ass cheeks wide open while they get their cc swiped between them. I don't care what other people are doing, I've seen how p2w games turn out. They are not fun nor do they last long. 

Edited by Eilin

Posted

i think ppl now using ALT accounts to post the same crap over and over forums sounds like a broken record

Posted

I do not enjoy playing against others who can just hold their ass cheeks wide open while they get their cc swiped them. I don't care what other people are doing, I've seen how p2w games turn out. They are not fun. 

Eloquence aside, to each their own. I hope you find a game without players that enjoy holding their ass cheeks.

Posted

i think ppl now using ALT accounts to post the same crap over and over forums sounds like a broken record

First post on this topic

Spread em wide

Posted

First post on this topic

Spread em wide

no not really 

Posted

Archeage 2.0 

Posted

Archeage 2.0 

hahaha exactly this.

no not really 

daum already too deep up ya, i shall pray 4 u

Posted

hahaha exactly this.

you are the one who needs that you sounds like a whiney lil kid who dont get their way all the time go read that terms of service you signed read it very carefully as clearly you didn't

Posted

You'd have to be silly to continue supporting these guys, they lied so many times about no 'p2w' and here we are. They use complete nonsense excuses that try to make their cash milking seem in our best interest but they honestly only care about their own wallets. Do you really think they care about the people not investing money into the game when they are willing to piss off so many who are? I didn't mind supporting this game with the purchasing of vanity items and such previously but now all of this new shit in the last few weeks, yea nah. They would have easily been making enough revenue from the cash shop plus the b2p model, just run around and see all the people who have purchased them. Let alone all the other things you don't see like weight/slots and all that other bullshit. This game had so much potential, they will ultimately screw it and themselves over with this greedy bullshit.

I haven't seen anyone that has been able to point out a lye about p2w yet.  The problem is YOUR opinion of what p2w means.  And that's all it is.  An opinion. 

The only valid argument you people can rationally make is that you are pissed because your opinion is different than the opinion of others and more importantly your opinion is different than the companies.  They clearly said, very early on, that they might allow cash shop items to be sold on the market at a later date.

Sorry but there isn't a single lye in this video.  Try again.

Posted (edited)

The problem is YOUR opinion of what p2w means.  And that's all it is.  An opinion. 

this is it exactly.....a lot of folks around here seem confused about the difference between  "objectivity" and "subjectivity"

Edited by Animal

Posted

I will wear pink to the funeral

Posted

hahaha exactly this.

Your just an Idiot if you think it will be that way with just selling Costumes, did you even watch that Archeage Video? 100% not

Posted

They didn't lie to me.  I can read and understand a basic terms of service agreement that we all agreed to.  

Please just leave already.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0