• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

costume Will we be able to sell our costumes that we have equipped, on the market?

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Will we be able to sell our costumes that we have equipped, on the market?

Or can we only sell un-opened/equipped costumes from the Pearl Shop on the Marketplace?

(If the latter, will you sell us something so we can "package" our costumes and then sell them?)

Note: This is not a thread about p2w or a stand for or against p2w, I just want to know if I will be able to sell a costume I bought the first week for a character I never played again after that week)

2 people like this

Posted

Hopefully. Cuz I have costumes I really wanna get rid of

Posted

nope because its bound 

Posted (edited)

When you bind Cash Shop items to your Character, it ask if you agree to this items never to be sold on Market.

I doubts they can reverse this process.

Edited by Tresed

Posted

Anyone want some used underwear? Seems unlikely I think the boxes will be sellable and anything you can move to a bank tab. Hard to say though.

2 people like this

Posted

In RU and KR as I played the game there, this is not possible. If you put the costume it becomes account bound.

Posted

No

Posted

im obviously blind but can someone tell me what icon to search for costumes on the marketplace. Thx lol

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

When you bind Cash Shop items to your Character, it ask if you agree to this items never to be sold on Market.

I doubts they can reverse this process.

There are many ways to revert that process.  An item that unbinds other items sold on the cash shop, copying the costume to another item that is then sellable on the marketplace, etc..  The later one could function off the costume exchange coupon that we do not have yet if they do some tweaking to it(We do not have it after all this time for some unknown reason, so this is possible; reworking it.).  

The possibility is always there in the future and since it seems they keep steering close to the edge of p2w/convenience, you can't say they won't think of how to do it or even try doing it.  However, yes currently it's not possible... yet.

Edited by JerryBoyle

Posted

I laugh in your general direction. :P

Posted

I laugh in your general direction. :P

Hey, a man can hope, right? :P

Posted

I hope for this too, I wanna sell some outfits I bought. 

But of course they are GREEDY so they will force us to buy new unbound ones. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't support these changes at all, but, if they are going to go through with it, then they need to allow players who purchased an item before - being told that they would NEVER be allowed on the AH to be able to unbind them and have them put on the auction house. 

Like, yeah, the dialogue box was there - for a feature we were told wasn't going to happen.

Posted (edited)

MbXjYAJ.png

btw, no one was told it was never going to happen.

Edited by Asterotis
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

While I can't seem to find the thread now, I believe there was an early bug that warned players equipping something would prevent it from being able to be sold on the marketplace. I remember seeing a screenshot of the UI box with the warning.

It was explained to be a bug left over from localization and was corrected, but with the upcoming changes I would wager it will get re-implemented and prevent the sale of used items.

edit: Ha, nice find @Asterotis

Edited by scau

Posted

MbXjYAJ.png

YUH

But that was before they decided to change the game to allow that to happen, SHADY.

Posted

Exactly as stated above me  .... IF they are planning this changes then they must replace out bought custumes with "boxed" version so anyone who are willing to sell it can do it.

2 people like this

Posted

Exactly as stated above me  .... IF they are planning this changes then they must replace out bought custumes with "boxed" version so anyone who are willing to sell it can do it.

If? You actually think there is a chance they wont? :)

Posted

They don't need to do anything about stuff already owned and opened.

Their company their rules.