• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Its already going downhill ?

162 posts in this topic

Posted

Intresting... on this List Black Desert is 17.

Yeah, behind games that are 5-10 years OLDER and with less innovation.

The way the game is run is what keeps it behind other games.

Companies are only NOW beginning to realize how much profit they lost in the long term using the p2w strategy.

Posted

$30 million in sales.

Minimum $30million in sales. There is a $50 version as well, and when the game launched many bought a $100 version.

And that's ignoring all cash shop purchases since that time.

Posted

He took your brain also.

Nothing beside insulting...... out of valid Words?

Posted

Yeah, site source taken from here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4wfxrv/debunking_kr_bdo_is_dead_with_facts_and_data_how/

Explains why the Gamenote ranking is actually completely useless. Makes a fair few good points.

And anyone is proving that the sources he is linking from other game pages are valid? I bet that noone checked those.

Anyway 17, wow... And everytime i watch korean streamers there are no other players around, you can go twitch and check it yourself. Less that european population and they have a ton of channels after merging ALL of their servers... Seems to be doing great... I would say surviving ok.

But they came to europe and NA to scam and get more money to keep korean servers safe.

Nothing beside insulting...... out of valid Words?

Is not my fault if you can only manage to read only one line of each of my comments...

Re-re-read if needed and counter if you can, ofc.

Posted

Did you realised you are one of the few active p2w supporters here ?

I earn several times more than average and i still bought just costume and 1 pet. Does it mean im pleb because i dont support p2w ? 

Im running internet shop and working from home. Played every day since 3.3. Stopped playing on friday.

Its about internal convictions. You cant say "get a job" / "pleb" to everyone protesting against p2w and you know it. I never buy anything in game for real money which can give me advantage. I prefer challenge, motivation and success with bare hands. But thats just me...maybe because im almost 40. (or maybe not...just look how many ppl is against).

Why does that matter? The people who doesn't care about this or are happy are probably playing in game happily anyways.

Having a low paying job isn't exactly enough to go P2W. In your case, I'd say get a better job. If you have the money and like the game, feel free to prove it and stay or else you just don't have enough to spend it.

$30 million in sales. Empty wallets? Companies have no limit to the amount of profit they want, this is proven.

Purposeful intent to keep game subpar to lose players to justify p2w transition. Tried and true formula you are defending for a company that only wants your money. They dont give 2 shits about your fun or time.

I don't care about the company either but I am willing to pay for my fun time. Are you?

He took your brain also.

Sure sure. I think yours never had one actually. You poor peasant.

Posted (edited)

I'd say get a better job. If you have the money and like the game, feel free to prove it and stay or else you just don't have enough to spend it.

And thats your logic. You think that people with money should spend them on imaginary pixel items. Im not going to argue about how much i have / own. Thats my personal life but believe me, each euro i have to invest into pixes to gain some advantage over other players, i rather spend on my family. Its just game. I have no problem to buy expansions or new content. Im ok with subscription model (i played wow for years) .

You can argue and argue but p2w = steroids in sport.

Edited by Decem

Posted

And thats your logic. You think that people with money should spend them on imaginary pixel items. Im not going to argue about how much i have / own. Thats my personal life but believe me, each euro i have to invest into pixes i spend rather on my family. Its just game. I have no problem to buy expansions or new content. Im ok with subscription model (i played wow for years) .

No, people with money should spend them on their HOBBY. Some people spend it on liquor. Some spend it on drugs. Some spend it on games. Some spend it all three. and so on, that goes for all kinds of hobbies people have.

Except P2W is legal and allowed by the company.

Posted (edited)

And thats your logic. You think that people with money should spend them on imaginary pixel items. Im not going to argue about how much i have / own. Thats my personal life but believe me, each euro i have to invest into pixes to gain some advantage over other players, i rather spend on my family. Its just game. I have no problem to buy expansions or new content. Im ok with subscription model (i played wow for years) .

And in any serious competition using steroids gets you disqualified. And this guy Kramer will probably wonder why the servers get merged, node wars are dead, and yay he gets to make it to every world boss and farm uncontested until he moves on from boredom. The fact that he wants to spend 3x the games cost to buy a month on pixels speaks volumes for his understanding of value.

No, people with money should spend them on their HOBBY. Some people spend it on liquor. Some spend it on drugs. Some spend it on games. Some spend it all three. and so on, that goes for all kinds of hobbies people have.

Except P2W is legal and allowed by the company.

Good points. But some people try to wake up the junkies before they destroy their lives on a drug because they care about them despite knowing how futile it might be.

But as long as junkies buy drugs, they will continue to be pushed. Much like p2w and gamers.

Funny comparison, both dont tend to stay healthy for very long.

Edited by netheren

Posted (edited)

Says the guy opposed to this P2W change. It's okay I know you can't afford anything. You can try finding a job at McDonalds but I think you don't meet their requirements.

Difference between your insults and mine is that you are proving comment after comment being a moron, so i call it to you, and your insults have zero base as you don't know anything apart from my nick and the fact that i am not stupid enough to spend 10 thousand dollars in pixels.

If not spending thousands in a videogame makes me a pleb, a pleb i am, and happy about it... This sounds familiar to me... Ah yeah the new ghostbuster film fail, "any man that does not come to watch this film is a mysogynistic pig" LOL, 3 people in the cinema... Clever marketing, DAUMB should hire you, oh wait, you are already in.

Keep on coming as long as you want, but prepare enough vaseline.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

I love it. Let people leave. It's only the cry babies leaving anyways. New players will catch up and it will begin all over again. Like a new chapter in bdo. 

If you think there are new players you are delusional. There was maybe a small burst of new players at ninja launch and that was it.

Posted (edited)

people come and go 

Edited by Souda

Posted

You're asking Admins to artificially inflate the marketplace for your own benefit. That's not how a player run economy works, and if they do that, they'll lose even more players. And it's funny you say that, as I've spending every last be it silver I have to do the exact same thing. Mostly just buying shit and destroying it.

Sorry - I know this is 2hours ago. But there is no player run economy in BDO. Fixed prices,  no trading,  35% tax 

Posted (edited)

Learn to have self control. I don't play 8+ hours a day sitting in my chair like you no lifers did and now are pissed since all your "hard work" is gone now that P2W can just buy their way and be equal or better. So actually your kinds were the one not having healthy lifestyle. Staying home, living in the basement, no lifing the game and basically becoming this.

south-park-gamer1.jpeg

Says the guy opposed to this P2W change. It's okay I know you can't afford anything. You can try finding a job at McDonalds but I think you don't meet their requirements.

Hahaha I never did any of those things BDO. Once again you resort to ad hominen attacks to support your p2w enthusiasm, using pure speculation. You are only making every reader of your posts realize how meaningless what you have to say is, surely you see this. But maybe not, looking at your post history is hilarious how little logic or real info you use to base your arguments on.

Edited by netheren

Posted

Hahaha I never did any of those things BDO. Once again you resort to ad hominen attacks to support your p2w enthusiasm, using pure speculation. You are only making every reader of your posts realize how meaningless what you have to say is, surely you see this. But maybe not, looking at your post history is hilarious how little logic or real info you use to base your arguments on.

Like you have any logic. Keep getting salty peasant. I'm here excited for P2W.

Posted

I have enough logic to garner more likes in 2 days than your entire account has since its inception. Try harder shill.

2 people like this

Posted

Like you have any logic. Keep getting salty peasant. I'm here excited for P2W.

Man you are just a bad CM assistant that should be fired cause does a very bad job.

Poor thing, unemployed soon.

Posted

Man you are just a bad CM assistant that should be fired cause does a very bad job.
Poor thing, unemployed soon.

Says the unemployed poor kid. P2W can't afford? lawl

Posted

@Kramer please desist in baiting and then reporting the replies you get.

Posted

^ lmao

Posted (edited)

Edited by Decem

Posted

And anyone is proving that the sources he is linking from other game pages are valid? I bet that noone checked those.
Anyway 17, wow... And everytime i watch korean streamers there are no other players around, you can go twitch and check it yourself. Less that european population and they have a ton of channels after merging ALL of their servers... Seems to be doing great... I would say surviving ok.

But they came to europe and NA to scam and get more money to keep korean servers safe.

Is not my fault if you can only manage to read only one line of each of my comments...
Re-re-read if needed and counter if you can, ofc.

If you read the reddit post he explains why it is more reputable, and why Gamenote is not considering it apparently hasn't been updated or kept up with since 2014.

Also there are screenshots provided in that reddit post showing crowded channels across most of the channels. He cites things accordingly and appropriately, unlike people trying to apparently use other "sources" or just hearsay and rumors.

Posted (edited)

This right here is priceless.

Edited by netheren

Posted (edited)

Not baiting, just defending. Only reported the ones breaking rules cuz you know I get the same treatment except mine gets me warning.

Edited by Kramer

Posted

Says the unemployed poor kid. P2W can't afford? lawl

btw, don't you have a job? you need to start saving up to start sliding those credit cards soon, since apparently you put more effort in the forum than the actual game.