• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Its already going downhill ?

162 posts in this topic

Posted

Not baiting, just defending. Only reported the ones breaking rules cuz you know I get the same treatment except mine gets me warning.

You constantly insult people with no evidence, people who have well thought out arguments that do 0 character bashing and when your arguments are destroyed for lack of substance you resort to ad hominen and strawman.

Any reader with a lick of intelligence sees this, and apparently the moderators do too.

You lose. Go home.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

btw, don't you have a job? you need to start saving up to start sliding those credit cards soon, since apparently you put more effort in the forum than the actual game.

Today is Sunday. Regular people working usually get weekends off. Only the poverty line have to work on weekends.

You constantly insult people with no evidence, people who have well thought out arguments that do 0 character bashing and when your arguments are destroyed for lack of substance you resort to ad hominen and strawman.

Any reader with a lick of intelligence sees this, and apparently the moderators do too.

You lose. Go home.

Still salty. B|

Edited by Kramer

Posted (edited)

And you even misuse memes. A shame someone thought you intelligent to employ for this manner, as they only hurt themselves.

Edited by netheren

Posted

Feels like the forum is more populated than the game right now.. 

1 person likes this

Posted

BdO is now a text based forum game where the goal is to insult people who have more evidence than you to show how they're wrong and you're right.

Oh and you have to swipe your credit card for each post :)

Posted

lol @Friendlyfireon

Seen so much of that this weekend.

Posted

I dumped that crap of a game before its release but please try to use some logic. If the game is dead who the hell are bots farming for? Each other?

Let me translate:

Callous2208: "I hate the game so I'll do everything in my power to justify why it sucks because I cant stand that someone might like something I don't."

Center of the Universe Syndrome.

Posted

Doing Helms Friday night was nuts. Busy as I've ever seen it. Then at Dastard Bheg for scrolls, I would have swore war was about to break out, so many mofos there. :P

(Serendia 2, Uno) 

same, we had 4 groups doing bhegs at the same time

Posted

With all the fuss on the forums I'm surprised that I see as many people as I do. There's still fights over Sausans all the time, day or night. Now there's fights at pirates on virtually every channel (Uno) between 56-58+, they're still grinding heavily there. Some of the guilds that are the most vocal against P2W are the most visible in the best grind spots. I guess that's why we got our first level 3 node uncontested, rather disappointing. 

Posted

Jordine, also.... Grunil arround 250 of every pice actually listed, beside Boots, only 2.

Sounds standard.

Posted

I have never seen +15s go for only 12 mill until now. Even livertos are on the cheap side, only 41 mill for a +15 liverto. It's a bit perplexing how hard the economy is crashing considering the recent uproar. I would have thought that the reduction in hours played would have drained the market of items and raise prices not crash. This is on Edan.

Posted (edited)

I'ma just assume this game will become PWI 2.0.

For those that don't what that is, it's the perfect example of a game gone P2W to the extreme.
It started out as P2W and got worse, but the thing that makes me believe this is gonna go in the same direction is just one thing.

Economy, on PWI, after about 2-3 years after western release, added these packs to the cash shop, these packs had some pretty valuable and much needed gear in them.
After about a week or so, the prices of even the simplest of things increased ten folds, or more, the items are now far more expensive.
And this all because of these packs, where people could make millions, in a game where having one million before the packs was considered a lot, now you're poor if you have a billion,
Because of this, and because the company behind PWI never made a sure fire way for non-paying players to make enough money to compete, the game is now filled with people who've spent thousands of dollars.

And that is what I feel could happen here, when people start selling stuff from the Pearl shop, you're gonna see a huge increase in prices, people are going to max out the price, cash shoppers are gonna buy out everything, max price will increase to accomodate, and this will go on until the max price for an item is reached.
Eventually this could go so bad that it's hard for non-cash shoppers to keep up.

Is this what's absolutely going to happen?
I don't know, it's just a feeling.

Edited by Kaytie

Posted (edited)

-There it goes

1252074053_downhill.gif

Edited by Valtzu
1 person likes this

Posted

-There it goes

1252074053_downhill.gif

And then here it comes back up.

giphy.gif

Posted

Feels like the forum is more populated than the game right now.

There's a good reason for that.

Not baiting, just defending. Only reported the ones breaking rules cuz you know I get the same treatment except mine gets me warning.

With the way you throw around ad hominems, I find that somehow hard to believe.

But, pardon me, with the way you talk to other people, and me mostly skimming through shorter posts on a whole, I may have an unjustified perception of you showing a distinct lack of respect for anyone not of the same opinion as you. So if I'm wrong, my bad.

Posted

With the way you throw around ad hominems, I find that somehow hard to believe.

But, pardon me, with the way you talk to other people, and me mostly skimming through shorter posts on a whole, I may have an unjustified perception of you showing a distinct lack of respect for anyone not of the same opinion as you. So if I'm wrong, my bad.

I only respect people who shares the similar logic as mine like saltminer, tresed, firerunner, columba etc. Anyone else I speak the truth and I apologize if you feel "offended".

Posted

I'ma just assume this game will become PWI 2.0.

For those that don't what that is, it's the perfect example of a game gone P2W to the extreme.
It started out as P2W and got worse, but the thing that makes me believe this is gonna go in the same direction is just one thing.

Economy, on PWI, after about 2-3 years after western release, added these packs to the cash shop, these packs had some pretty valuable and much needed gear in them.
After about a week or so, the prices of even the simplest of things increased ten folds, or more, the items are now far more expensive.
And this all because of these packs, where people could make millions, in a game where having one million before the packs was considered a lot, now you're poor if you have a billion,
Because of this, and because the company behind PWI never made a sure fire way for non-paying players to make enough money to compete, the game is now filled with people who've spent thousands of dollars.

And that is what I feel could happen here, when people start selling stuff from the Pearl shop, you're gonna see a huge increase in prices, people are going to max out the price, cash shoppers are gonna buy out everything, max price will increase to accomodate, and this will go on until the max price for an item is reached.
Eventually this could go so bad that it's hard for non-cash shoppers to keep up.

Is this what's absolutely going to happen?
I don't know, it's just a feeling.

KR has had the system since release, over 1 year ago, and items on their marketplace are actually cheaper than NA/EU marketplace prices.

Conjecture is simply conjecture, I get that it is a feeling but there is already a version, 3 actually, that have this system and it is not nearly as bad as that. In fact people on KR, as I've heard, typically don't even bother with it since there is a limit on how much you can sell -per month- as well as the typical player not even going to bother buying the costumes for 80-100 mil since they either get sniped or they don't have the silver to begin with and can spend it on something much more worthwhile if they do have it (night vendor, gear upgrading, etc).

Posted

Let me translate:

Callous2208: "I hate the game so I'll do everything in my power to justify why it sucks because I cant stand that someone might like something I don't."

Center of the Universe Syndrome.

It's almost universally agreed upon that AA is a shitty p2w game bro. Take your new forum account with its four posts and cry elsewhere. Also, da fuq does defending Archeage have to do with BDO going p2w. Did you forget what forum you're on lil buddy? :P

Posted

It's almost universally agreed upon that AA is a shitty p2w game bro. Take your new forum account with its four posts and cry elsewhere. Also, da fuq does defending Archeage have to do with BDO going p2w. Did you forget what forum you're on lil buddy? :P

Ah, so now it's "almost universally agreed upon" lulz

Why not just say "anywhere from nobody to everyone"? It would be more accurate than the trash you spew in this thread.

Posted (edited)

Ah, so now it's "almost universally agreed upon" lulz

Why not just say "anywhere from nobody to everyone"? It would be more accurate than the trash you spew in this thread.

Okay. Anywhere from nobody to everyone thinks that. Now, how bout that BDO game  man. I heard it went p2w like AA. Lets hop over to their forum and join the discussion! :D

Or, if you insist, we can talk more about how dead AA is.

Edited by Callous2208

Posted

I am dominating this game right now, and I will dominate further once I have sold a bunch of pets and costumes on the AH in return for substantial silver. 

Posted

AA is a shitty game? That's hilarious. Good thing I only read this from a Quote, because I had this butterfly blocked a long time ago.

I am dominating this game right now, and I will dominate further once I have sold a bunch of pets and costumes on the AH in return for substantial silver. 

ayy lmao

Posted

AA is a shitty game? That's hilarious. Good thing I only read this from a Quote, because I had this moron blocked a long time ago.

It's not? I was told that it was and that's why everyone came to BDO.

Posted (edited)

For last 3-4 weeks, 150-200 hard shards / 150 Sharp shards at marketplace, constant supply, price went down, slowly. Never sold out for past week.

After p2w announcement : 

Hard shards sold out

Sharps slowly selling out

Concentrated magical black stones : +- 100 less from each type than before announcement

Sunday afternoon : 3 people in Altinova

Going from Altinova to Heidel : exactly 4 players spotted

Arenas empty on most of channels

Same on my server, i just log to get the daily scrolls just in case, and the server feels empty, today i went to big grinding spots like sausans for ex, NOBODY IN THE MAIN SPOT! , game is gonna die.
and today was 50% more xp from event, that never happened.
Alustin EU is dead.
G
ame is gonna die.

Edited by WinningFob

Posted

AA is a shitty game? That's hilarious. Good thing I only read this from a Quote, because I had this butterfly blocked a long time ago.

ayy lmao

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy