• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

TheLazyPeon Drops the truth !

280 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This Guy is hurting a game community by giving false  information on something he claims to know a lot about but doesn't know anything about it , I normally don't care about this kind of stuff but now that he has a good amount of people following him and his videos on the game is one of the first to come up when you search the game, it will stop new player from playing this game that they would love it  because this guy is telling them lies or false info and just being really rude towards the game.  

Edited by lerinzo
40 people like this

Posted

Don't forget to "like and subscribe"..... Lol

Posted

In my opinion he gives perfectly true info.
Being rude, o m g, no safe zones here, little sjw snowflake. Go to your closest campus feminazi association for free tissues.

wow i mean if it makes you feel more like a person or just better inside saying crap like that then i feel bad for you man.

Posted

ay, no matter what, but after i watched his monster hunter online video, it's like i'm watching a gaming youtube channel that has no idea about gaming outside of a few games he might like to play.

seriously, the stuff he said, made me cringe so hard i almost took a bite of my desk.

he hands out wrong information of games he has no deep understanding off, turning people off that blindly take his words for facts & no matter which side i would take in the current P2W debatte, i wouldn't listen to someone like that.
ever.

4 people like this

Posted

KAKAO's new motto: Spreading the lies, using cleverly ambiguous wording to fund our Kakao Hair Salons.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

@PM_Jouska should take down this video and file as copyright infringement. That guy doesn't even play this game (since 2 months ago) and making negative videos about it.

Edited by Kramer
7 people like this

Posted

You people really keep lowering the bar.

Like seriously you will listen to anyone if they have a youtube or twitch channel. 

11 people like this

Posted

This Guy is hurting a game community by giving false  information on something he claims to know a lot about but doesn't know anything about it , I normally don't care about this kind of stuff but now that he has a good amount of people following him and his videos on the game is one of the first to come up when you search the game, it will stop new player from playing this game that they would love it  because this guy is telling them lies or false info and just being really rude towards the game.  

All this information is true and new players should indeed stay away from this game.

9 people like this

Posted

Truth always is met with violent opposition by those who benefit from the lies.

Regardless, much of what he has to say is spot on.

4 people like this

Posted

@PM_Jouska should take down this video and file as copyright infringement. That guy doesn't even play this game (since 2 months ago) and making negative videos about it.

LOL.  You're a joke.  

8 people like this

Posted

After he quit the Video he made ALOT of information was wrong he just or super exaggerated. I don't trust a word this guy's says.

2 people like this

Posted

Why does Peon care, didn't he quit and proudly made a video about it? He isn't any better than Daum, making a clickbait video about a game he quit to get more clicks and more money.

He also mentioned "Daum said..", "Daum promised...", "Daum this and that.." without providing evidence to back up his claims.

Daum was very careful and smart with their wording. Re-read their statements. They did not break any promises.

Ah... those greedy biased wannabe youtubers. Get a real job.

11 people like this

Posted

After he quit the Video he made ALOT of information was wrong he just or super exaggerated. I don't trust a word this guy's says.

Nothing to trust, all it takes is using your brain which you lack, try buying one from Daum.

Posted

Truth always is met with violent opposition by those who benefit from the lies.

couldn't agree more!   Goodbye gear carry's....you won't be missed

Posted

I would hope this kid keeps other kids away cause this pretty much is a Mature rated game. He can spread disinfo all he wants, its like a bug deterrent, itll keep those ignorant enough to believe his words away, which is purrfect imo.

2 people like this

Posted

Why does Peon care, didn't he quit and proudly made a video about it? He isn't any better than Daum, making a clickbait video about a game he quit to get more clicks and more money.

He also mentioned "Daum said..", "Daum promised...", "Daum this and that.." without providing evidence to back up his claims.

Daum was very careful and smart with their wording. Re-read their statements. They did not break any promises.

Ah... those greedy biased wannabe youtubers. Get a real job.

He didn't make the video exclusively for BDO, he also said that this could also affect the MMORPG games and community in general, but again you didn't watch the video.

1 person likes this

Posted

i mean he is 100% correct.

it is a real issue these days to trust pre ordering a game because of this kinda stuff.  Complete u-turns on promises.  And don't link that -----ing patch notes from way back.  I can also link one too that said no p2w, including videos saying it also.

5 people like this

Posted

He didn't make the video exclusively for BDO, he also said that this could also affect the MMORPG games and community in general, but again you didn't watch the video.

I did watch the entire video. Just another ignorant person claiming things they do not and cannot know.

Peon got a bit angry there about a game he quit and apparently doensn't care about. Many F's were given.

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree with most of what's been said in the video. 

Posted

Some things he said are sadly true...

3 people like this

Posted

Even though I'm not for p2w, I can't stand this dude.

Posted

You people really keep lowering the bar.

Like seriously you will listen to anyone if they have a youtube or twitch channel. 

I don't bother with any YouTube channels or Twitch streamers, but it's not a matter of lowering the bar. Regardless of how you or I feel about channels like this, they do have an audience and they can influence people's purchases. The more negative attention the game gets, the more that negativity will taint the reputation of the game.

Posted

Internet funpolice weapons ready...
Since when do you need to play a game to give your opinion about it? SJW and their censorship tactics...

Also isn't this game B2P? Or will you change it to subscription mode now cause it is more interesting for your crap excuse? Did the guy buy the game? YES, then return to your cave, troll.

Lol, this guy is braindead...

What kind of reply is that? Lmao please come up with better response.

Posted (edited)

Sure kakaogames suck, most korean publishers suck, but its mostly the people who vote YES for p2w, who like those changes, who support and like being MILKED.

Edited by Jido