• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

TheLazyPeon Drops the truth !

280 posts in this topic

Posted

I know hes annoyed but, saying other MMO's aren't P2W is a bit wrong tbh :P hell blizzard is even allowing you to buy gold from blizzard fairly directly now and avoid "China gold" all together xD

Nontheless, I agree with it, the negative trends taht come along with P2W should properly be clear that it isnt liked, and that ingame shops should be propped full of nothing but a gazzilion cosmetics.

Just look at ESO, I was shocked to find out $5 gets you 3... THREE costumes O_o...

Posted

I'm not the one saying "You ever heard of a failed investment? Just because the game still exists doesn't mean that they're making money off it." so you should provide the revenue earnings to back up your claim.

You asked me if "So based off what I said with Archeage and Swtor, would you agree that them gouging out the community with pay to win was a good thing? And why?"

And here's better official response. Yes, it was a good thing because despite all the controversy they had, both games are still running. They both decided to cash it in early and it seems like that worked out if they're managing to stay alive. That's all it matters to me. It didn't get shut downed so it still has players and that's enough for me. Like I said, I've played private servers of other games with less than 500 people online.

Kramer you need to stop trying so hard. Every thread I open has your name saying the same thing over and over. Let it go.

Posted

I'm not the one saying "You ever heard of a failed investment? Just because the game still exists doesn't mean that they're making money off it." so you should provide the revenue earnings to back up your claim.

You asked me if "So based off what I said with Archeage and Swtor, would you agree that them gouging out the community with pay to win was a good thing? And why?"

And here's better official response. Yes, it was a good thing because despite all the controversy they had, both games are still running. They both decided to cash it in early and it seems like that worked out if they're managing to stay alive. That's all it matters to me. It didn't get shut downed so it still has players and that's enough for me. Like I said, I've played private servers of other games with less than 500 people online.

Yeah, he's been trying to convince me that archeage is doing good because "He" says so. He's a class act.

Posted

if p2w allows me to pay for the gear i want without ever going out to grind and just let me 1v1 duel in the arena all day- which is the way i want to play this game- Then I'm all for it.

Posted (edited)

This has turned in to a complete shambles I genuinely feel like I have been scammed.

This developer/publisher is simply not to be trusted, lesson learned...

Edited by clort
1 person likes this

Posted

Kramer you need to stop trying so hard. Every thread I open has your name saying the same thing over and over. Let it go.

I guess I will let it go now that I finished answering his questions. Plebs man.

Posted

Kashkao Games go fcuk yourselves.

I'm done...

Posted

Just look at ESO, I was shocked to find out $5 gets you 3... THREE costumes O_o...

Those costumes are also account bound and can be worn on all your toons, no added stats either. No class or even gender locked costumes. :)

Posted

This guy quit the game and just trash talks it who cares what he thinks.

Posted

Consider the source....some washed up hack.

Posted

Just another online contributor spreading misinformation about the game. Welcome to the pussification of online gaming, good lord.

Posted

I'm sorry but TheLazyPeon talks like he had no idea what was coming from games he is clearly a "Pro" about. He can't act all naive when he is a so called streamer and Game Pro and at the same time not be knowledgeable about Korean imports like this or ArcheAge, and what is it that they become with time.
To me his opinion is nothing but a tantrum and by doing so, he is legitimizing his lack of interest in giving honest reviews and/or even previews of games to come. It all seems like a gut reaction in regards to "look how pretty something looks, thus, it must be great!" and "Oh they did something I was praying last night they didn't, thus, it's terrible and I feel betrayed".

All these "streamers" should stop being so hypocritical and come out clean. Stop acting all high and mighty when all you did was ----- the maiden when she was young and beautiful, but now that she is a bit used and doesn't listen to you when you want a sandwich, you just yell to the world how horrible she is.

I am not defending the game or KAKAo, I am just asking for a bit of consistency from these so called "streamers" who just seem to ride the wave to gain popularity and then just feel like they have to spill their guts all over YouTube when something they don't like, happens.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I don't know why you keep mentioning private servers, that's potential revenue that the game could earn, that essentially takes away money from the game. Not the other way around. With all that talk about how pay to win helps a game, it's funny to hear you talk about private servers.

Edited by Countless

Posted (edited)

The Lazy Peon have smoke to much if he recommend World of Warcraft if you don't wanna have P2W. In WoW you can buy Gold for real money so you cab buy the mostly in the game for that. THAT do WoW to a heavy P2W. In BDO you can't buy silver, and you can't trade silver. But in WoW you can.
So how can TheLazyPeon recommend you go to WoW (he do that in the end of the film) when WoW is so bigger P2W than BDO???  *to much smoking* i guess ;-)

Edit: No, I not support P2W, but try must be try, even with WoW!

Edited by Shinee

Posted

In BDO you can't buy silver

uhh what, why do you think everyone is so pissed off then?

Posted

Peon shouldn't talk about BDO, he really doesn't have an idea about it's current state. A lot of what he says in that video is wrong.

On another note, how is Archeage nowadays guys? P2W still? How is it P2W? Pls pm me, don't want this thread to go too much off topic.

Posted

Who the ----- should we listen to then? You? Who the ----- are u?

The fact that you need someone to listen to is the sad part.

But hey I'm just some random person on the internet and that's just my opinion.

Posted (edited)

Why do we give a shit what this guy says?  He quit the game MONTHS AGO.   ...we should be caring about what Hakurai or Hero or any other Youtuber who still actively plays it has to say a lot more 

Edited by iller

Posted

Why do we give a shit what this guy says?  He quit the game MONTHS AGO.   ...we should be caring about what Hakurai or Hero or any other Youtuber who still actively plays it has to say a lot more 

Agreed. But I think Hero had a video where he was...lets just say pretty critical of the changes as well.

Posted (edited)

This Guy is hurting a game community by giving false  information on something he claims to know a lot about but doesn't know anything about it , I normally don't care about this kind of stuff but now that he has a good amount of people following him and his videos on the game is one of the first to come up when you search the game, it will stop new player from playing this game that they would love it  because this guy is telling them lies or false info and just being really rude towards the game.  

What is the false information? The game will be P2W, if you PvP, if you do not, it does not matter anyway. The game now has terrible gameplay, because of the solo PvE and the RNG grind, made to push the players to buy time saving items from the cash shop. At the end many players act like fan boys at every new MMO, and that is bad for them, for the community, and for the games.

It does not matter the guy does not play the game now, he obviously made a high level character, bought items from the cash shop, so tested everything.

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

I don't know why you keep mentioning private servers, that's potential revenue that the game could earn, that essentially takes away money from the game. Not the other way around. With all that talk about how pay to win helps a game, it's funny to hear you talk about private servers.

I'm mentioning the amount of people I've used to playing on games including private server. I already answered that red part before. Catch up pleb.

Posted

No.... Just no!

Posted

I'm mentioning the amount of people I've used to playing on games including private server. I already answered that red part before. Catch up pleb.

Sorry peasant, your virus mentality of destroying games has gone to your brain. Ez no scope all day 420 glaze it 360 wrecked. Link another article from before you were born to help your losing shit case. You mad?

Posted (edited)

Sorry peasant, your virus mentality of destroying games has gone to your brain. Ez no scope all day 420 glaze it 360 wrecked. Link another article from before you were born to help your losing shit case. You mad?

so mad bruh haha. Can't wait till tomorrow to see peasants like you gone. :D

Edited by Kramer

Posted

its 'youtubers' like this that kill games say shit just for the views