• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

P2W is great.

37 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Awww that's so cute, we have a real hardcrrrrrrrrr playa here, with absolutely 0 knowledge about my gaming background, making e-peen based assumptions

Awwww

likewise

actually I'll edit this.....after rereading, your totally right, the thread was the trigger, and the UO comments and age group jab led to that post.....UO t2w could be circumvented, but not legitimately....and the p2w crap came way after the game faded....picketers killed that game, but it's my bad for lumping you into that bunch.....I do assume all p2w protesters here are gear carry's, and that won't change, but whatever....all these threads need to die

Edited by Animal

Posted

likewise

Like wat wise ? I'm not even interested in you to begin with, that's a far stretch before i even consider making assumptions about you. Get lost, regular forum mold.

Posted

Like wat wise ? I'm not even interested in you to begin with, that's a far stretch before i even consider making assumptions about you. Get lost, regular forum mold.

irl, ingame, your all the same

Posted

irl, ingame, your all the same

K

Posted

K

cool....good luck with your protest

Posted

I, for one, will avoid any game Kakao Games, Daum or Pearl Abyss is gonna be involved in. You got me. You got the couple bucks I spend on the game, but you lost a long term customer. And I'm sure not the only one that comes to that decision.

You arent. The reason new games dont see the numbers old games do it many players have been burned by their developer or publisher. I have many a friend who will never buy a EA/Nexon/PWE associated game ever again. With the whole bait and switch Kakao/PA pulled here, I can bet you they are added to that list for a lot of gamers.

So many good games out there. Maybe not MMOs, but as a gamer you should recognize when greed has killed a genre and move on.

Posted

My favorite argument made by pro-pay2win advocates is that they say they can finally bridge the gap between them and the hardcore players.  Because they were obviously entitled to have the same gear as people who played the game 10 times more than them.

And of course, pay2win will definitely benefit everyone, and not just the entitled rich people...hah.  But it's okay guys, now you can buy that costume you always wanted!!!! 10% EXP!

Posted

I looked in my crystal ball 1 year to the future, there was insta lvl 60 scrolls, Super blackstones (for +25 gear) and New 60$ costumes with stats on them.

oh and kakao CEO comes and trolls the forum daily with his snapchat stories.

gold-bath-tub.jpg

/peace

Posted

The cancerous people who cry about P2W is enjoyable.

Posted (edited)

All F2P games are P2W, I mean really guys how do you expect them to pay for the servers and staff since there is no monthly subscriptions like there used to be. Also when it was monthly subs all the people at the top were those with either no life or bought gold from gold sellers (this is how the problem got so bad). Remove the market place and any good reason to buy from it and you will kill the game. Why is simple logic so hard for people to understand these days. You want free someone somehow has to finance it. At least now anyone can play to win or pay to win or a combo of both.

Yes they make you pay to start and that I believe needs to be removed as they are sending mixed messages about the game style by doing both. Adding the 30 day packs doesn't help much there.

What pisses me off is these damn node wars and while they are running I get disconnected every 5 mins. Fix it or end node wars until you can.

Edited by MotherPeace
addition

Posted

"We have a life, job and family."

Gets me every time.

"We have IRL obligations..."

Which apparently exclude financial security if they can afford a korean-based MMO, which are especially notorious for how heavy-handed their P2W is.

And yet you are still here.

"Watch and wait" isn't unreasonable, or unintelligible. I'm just part of the more extreme cases where I have entirely stopped playing BDO until wednesday maintenance, so at the very least, I won't be counted amongst their numbers. Only exclusory to forum activity.

People will drop BDO when Daum/hair salon drops their ball and show a distinct lack of adhering to any sort of community feedback, or compromise. That's the long and short of it.

Posted

Right?

Hello, I work 80 hours every week and I put in $10-20 every 2 weeks onto this game but ... what? I'd rather value the hard work I actually put INTO a hobby rather than CHEAT through it.

Wait. So you think MINDLESSLY grinding is "hard work"? Really? You might be able to train a monkey to do it...I'm certain you can write a script to do it. I always find it confusing that people consider grinding in a video game "hard work". It really isn't any harder that watching TV. In fact I find it so tedious I DO watch tv on a second monitor. I'd fall asleep other wise, and actually have.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0