• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Daum, people seem to be voting with their feet.

197 posts in this topic

Posted

The forums seem to have subsided a little bit now but it is hard not to notice how quiet the game is. On jordine we are getting world bosses with 10-15 people turn up on a weekend compare this to a week ago where 40-50 people would turn up. Only city that seems to have any people in it is heidel and pretty much all of them are afk fishing or horse training. It seems that people realise there is no point bringing across a discussion to daum/kakao because at the end of the day they knew the backlash this decision would have and made it anyway. The only thing people can do is vote with their feet and people seem to have left the game in a mass exodus. Sad to see such a great and well loved game put down by so many in such a short space of time.  I think I speak for many when I say that I fell in love with this game and it is so hard to see it be ripped apart by greed whether you support p2win or not p2win.

19 people like this

Posted

World bosses are being crowded as always and die faster and faster each day, stop trying to make it look worse as it is.

14 people like this

Posted

World bosses are being crowded as always and die faster and faster each day, stop trying to make it look worse as it is.

They die pretty fast bcs gear got way better but the turnup is getting rly bad these days

3 people like this

Posted

Since people are gearing ofcourse they die faster, yesterday bheg had 15 people at it when it died.

Posted

Free-to-play inc.

12 people like this

Posted

Seems like it's taking more of a hit on EU then NA. I've noticed no issues on Edan. It's funny how the sky is falling people don't realize we had people that actually left NA to go back to Korea server. Madness, I know... This will not kill the game, the massive rng fisting that can happen in end game gearing will do that(if it ever does, maybe it won't...)

Once I convinced myself that this is not a competitive PvP game but rather a grindy PvE game with great graphics and combat I've really enjoyed the game. 

3 people like this

Posted

Seems like it's taking more of a hit on EU then NA. I've noticed no issues on Edan. It's funny how the sky is falling people don't realize we had people that actually left NA to go back to Korea server.

I say good riddance. Those Koreans need to go back to their own server. They're coming here and disrupting our NA/EU experience.

1 person likes this

Posted

The forums seem to have subsided a little bit now but it is hard not to notice how quiet the game is. On jordine we are getting world bosses with 10-15 people turn up on a weekend compare this to a week ago where 40-50 people would turn up. Only city that seems to have any people in it is heidel and pretty much all of them are afk fishing or horse training. It seems that people realise there is no point bringing across a discussion to daum/kakao because at the end of the day they knew the backlash this decision would have and made it anyway. The only thing people can do is vote with their feet and people seem to have left the game in a mass exodus. Sad to see such a great and well loved game put down by so many in such a short space of time.  I think I speak for many when I say that I fell in love with this game and it is so hard to see it be ripped apart by greed whether you support p2win or not p2win.

Finally honest players can get some loot, instead of No-lifers all the time.

I hope more quit. So all No-Lifers will sit on Empty Castle with no one to challenge them, and wonder why they wasted their life away this past 5 month.

4 people like this

Posted

This weekend is a inaccurate representative of how many people will do world bosses as it has been +50% EXP and anyone serious about the game has been grinding and wont be logging alts for a CHANCE to get loot

Posted

Finally honest players can get some loot, instead of No-lifers all the time.

I hope more quit. So all No-Lifers will sit on Empty Castle with no one to challenge them, and wonder why they wasted their life away this past 5 month.

You gonna cry later when there will be no competition. And thats what MMO is all about. Competition.

Posted

I think most of the players are on stand by 

Waiting for kakao response/next patch notes to see if we are getting p2w stuff 

If yes alot of People will leave 

If not im pretty sure People will Start showing in game 

I myself waiting to see what happens on wednesday 

Posted (edited)

I think most of the players are on stand by 

Waiting for kakao response/next patch notes to see if we are getting p2w stuff 

If yes alot of People will leave 

If not im pretty sure People will Start showing in game 

I myself waiting to see what happens on wednesday 

They have already decided to do it:

Today we are writing you to provide insight into a new mechanic you can expect to see next week, following the normally scheduled maintenance.

It's not like they asked your opinion about it, whether you want to see it or now.

Edited by Tresed

Posted

Reaaaaally disappointed I didn't come into this thread and see a picture of people voting on BDO forums polls with actual feet. :( 

2 people like this

Posted

They have already decided to do it:

It's not like they asked your opinion about it, whether you want to see it or now.

there is always a small hope 

Posted

They die pretty fast bcs gear got way better but the turnup is getting rly bad these days

Agreed, my guild showed up to do Kzarka on a Saturday Evening at Prime Time and it took over 15 minutes to kill the thing, which is the longest Kzarka I've fought in a long time. On top of that I was Solo Grinding Sausans ALL weekend and only ran into a handfull of other people. I don't think the game is dying, but I do feel like a lot of people either left, or are just taking a break because they are kinda pissed off right now.

Posted

And still the trolls try to incite hate on this post. I dont need to tell daum there active population they know that themselves but on jordine which was busiest EU server it has taken massive hit to population.

Posted (edited)

Clearly we play different versions of the game. Last time I checked Kzarka is a world boss and Saturday it was as crowded as usual. Yesterday evening Heidel was having the most lag I've experienced, and the least of the crowd were afk: the notifications of that guy failed/win at enchanting were poping like crazy!! :)

Forgot to say, I play on Jordine server.

Edited by Realitypixels

Posted

Agreed, my guild showed up to do Kzarka on a Saturday Evening at Prime Time and it took over 15 minutes to kill the thing, which is the longest Kzarka I've fought in a long time. On top of that I was Solo Grinding Sausans ALL weekend and only ran into a handfull of other people. I don't think the game is dying, but I do feel like a lot of people either left, or are just taking a break because they are kinda pissed off right now.

totally

Posted

On UNO it is business as usual. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Free-to-play inc.

28th August will mark 6th Month since the launch.

Edited by Tresed

Posted

At this time I have no intension on quitting, however weekends are usually when I spend the most time playing and for the first time since release I just didn't bother getting on all weekend.

The whole thing just pisses me off and being logged in just kept me thinking about it. Decided to forgo that and avoid the un-needed stressor that's recently been added to this hobby for me.

Posted

Free-to-play inc.

Inc, it was here at launch. F2P with entrance cost.

Posted

No proof.  Anecdotal comments mean nothing. 

Anyone that is quitting is doing so now because they were just looking for something to justify their decision. 

Tons of nodes taken, lots of fights last night.

Please stop with the sky is falling routine.  I just wish the mods would ban more people that post this bullshit.

Posted

No proof.  Anecdotal comments mean nothing. 

Anyone that is quitting is doing so now because they were just looking for something to justify their decision. 

Tons of nodes taken, lots of fights last night.

Please stop with the sky is falling routine.  I just wish the mods would ban more people that post this bullshit.

They arent banning people becasue they have the factual information and just arent willing to show it you

Posted (edited)

I didn't ask for anything from Daum.  I have fun playing their game.  When it stops being fun I will leave and not throw a temper tantrum in my living room.

Sorry my idea of pay to win does not line up with yours.  You have a small very vocal minority spouting off.  Big deal.

Not any mention of this last night in our guild at all. 

If you all hate the game.  Please leave or buy the game from Kakao and run it your way. Thanks.

Edited by Talizar
3 people like this