• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Daum, people seem to be voting with their feet.

197 posts in this topic

Posted

Personally yesterday it was dead!

LJDZe13.jpg

Posted

Funny how all of my life skills are higher then yours, even tho you have 30 more days then me played. Since you did no leveling, and have lower levels then me in life skills AND my energy and contribution is alot higher, i wonder, did you design your character, trolled chat and roleplayed for like 50 days straight or? i mean since you did "lots and lots" of quest shouldnt your contribution at least be higher?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

clearly they just RP and do their life skills afk

Posted

i would say my server lost maybe 1/10, 1.5/10 max if you look on a grand scale of population. there was 2 ways this could have gone and thankfully it went the better route. there still a population risk if they continue these kinda business practices but as of now its just fine imo. this broke up the major alliance on my server and there is a huge reformation going on with the top tier guilds because they all lost a good amount of population so now most guilds are going FFA no alliance mode so things should be a bit more fun now hopefully.

blog22.jpg

Posted (edited)

Funny how all of my life skills are higher then yours, even tho you have 30 more days then me played. Since you did no leveling, and have lower levels then me in life skills AND my energy and contribution is alot higher, i wonder, did you design your character, trolled chat and roleplayed for like 50 days straight or? i mean since you did "lots and lots" of quest shouldnt your contribution at least be higher?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And if they made a lvl 1 and sit all day in Olvia admiring the scenery why the fkc do you care and who are you to tell them how to play anyway? What may be "accomplishment" to you could be just irrelevant game they have fun with while relaxing from real life accomplishments for someone else. Your desperate need for competition is just pathetic.

Edited by Kat
1 person likes this

Posted

NO ONE has the facts on what the current population is at, however if I were to hazard a guess I'd say it's larger than the 120k we saw in March due to the fact that we have a larger population pool with over 1 million copies sold AND the fact that it's the same people QQing and threatening to quit with every patch. Unless you want to tell me that people actually visit the forums of a game they haven't played in a long while just to "check in". :) 

•  

Posted

They all sit on marketplace trying to snip a pet or a costume. Of course there is none anywhere else.

Posted

Same, lol. I actually have to switch to the lower channels so I dont lag. It seems theres more players in the higher channels than before. 

Posted

databank_jedimindtrick_01_169_a491266d.t

2 people like this

Posted

Population is same, nobody quit (as expected).

I quit, so that's false.

Posted

This game has half assed b2p p2w and subscription based features now. We better get awakenings soon because the past 2 patches sucked ass. The populations dropping to mostly log on for scroll groups and afk stuff while your away. It's not dropping much because of the bs they are adding it's dropping because of the lack of interesting content recently. Almost nothing has come out that's really interesting in the past about a month besides imperial trade. 

Posted

I see it still bustling with activity

Posted

Valencia City is just as empty as always, it's like I'm the only one that lives there.

really makes you think on your location life choices. I've been in heidel since the very beginning and I can say even with new content I will still be here... its the center of the world

Posted

left for a week, p2w hit, and my entire guild left

weeee, ty p2w! you have improved my gameplay by so much!

haaaa................

#$%@#$^@#$%^#$%^

2 people like this

Posted

And if they made a lvl 1 and sit all day in Olvia admiring the scenery why the fkc do you care and who are you to tell them how to play anyway? What may be "accomplishment" to you could be just irrelevant game they have fun with while relaxing from real life accomplishments for someone else. Your desperate need for competition is just pathetic.

and your desperate need to cause/be part of forum drama is just as pathetic. 

on topic a lot of people did quit, the game is not dead though, but the longevity of bdos life was definitely shortened.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Welcome to this delightful community. We are always open to listen and understand your feelings and woes. Please, feel free to start a new thread with every emotion you go through so we can analyze your mood and your very, very special and unique persona. <3

Edited by Kasathar
6 people like this

Posted

Since I paid for the game like everyone else, I'll play it however I like. You can offer your opinion on it but at the end of the day, it will mean absolutely nothing to me.

As for the topic at hand, the majority thus far have stated that there is barely, if any noticeable change in numbers since the patch from their perspective.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Can we have one time a "usefull" discuss in this fourm? Is this to much?

Now your hole guild left. What now? Do the fourm looks like your god and give you answers?

Edited by Blacksheep

Posted

Cowards they left so easily. Im sure kakao games can do worst than that. BRING IT ON!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Can we have one time a "usefull" discuss in this fourm? Is this to much?

Now your hole guild left. What now? Do the fourm looks like your god and give you answers?

BooHooHoo. The title made it more than obvious what it would pertain to;you didn't have to read the OPs' post. And you certainly didn't have to respond. Get over yourself...

Posted

bl mate

Posted

Did the door hit em where the good lord split em?

I must know.

1 person likes this

Posted

if they left because of this, then they were already willing to leave, just was looking for a reason. 

The funny thing is, im playing right now and on what I can see, the grinding spots still full (still have to PK people), channel chat still being full of BS from 50 different players and the cities are still full lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

The maps are as deserted as they were before this latest cash shop ploy.

Posted (edited)

Meanwhile my guild have gained 11 new members since the announcement last week

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Sweeziee

Posted

Population is same, nobody quit (as expected).

LMAO! You're wrong.