• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Suggestion: Active value pack required to post on forums

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Speaks for itself. B|

Couple of weeks for the free ones to wear off though.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

So you can pay for freedom of speech now? Boy Kakao must love you.

Edited by Glacial

Posted

So people that hate p2w couldn't talk about it? Smart.

Posted

Yes please.
Because you know, all the people screaming that the possibly coming changes are p2w won't buy the pack with silver themselves to protest, right?

I think this also means they won't sell anything on the ah so that people who are p2w won't get massive gains off their work so "normal" players who "Worked for what they got" get it. Right?

Right..?

Ur stupid War. No 1 likes u.

Posted

Great, but as the game is P2W, we should get the right to ban other people in the forum if we pay :)

Posted

Unsure if just ignorant but Kakao is South Korean. North Korea has no relation to this topic, despite the point of freedom of speech or lack thereof. Either way posting the flag makes little sense if this were a serious thread.

Posted (edited)

Unsure if just ignorant but Kakao is South Korean. North Korea has no relation to this topic, despite the point of freedom of speech or lack thereof. Either way posting the flag makes little sense if this were a serious thread.

Censorship is required in order to ensure loyalty to Daum. Only party members value pack customers should have the right to speak.

Edited by digitalcommunist
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The interwebz dont take kindly to censorship

Edited by MoZex

Posted

Or just allow ppl post with an IQ over 10

1 person likes this

Posted

I mean soon no one else will even be left but P2Wers so you'll have your quiet forum then.

Posted

So you can pay for freedom of speech now? 

"Freedom of Speech" Doesn't apply to private forums. I encourage you to read up on what freedom of expression is, what purpose it has, and where it does not apply.

Posted

Censorship is required in order to ensure loyalty to Daum. Only party members value pack customers should have the right to speak.

Please show us where you are guaranteed free speech in a privately owned forum? 

Educate yourselves please before making yourself look even worse.

Many games require you to be subbed or similar or have 30 days into the game before you can post in all the forums.  Why?  to stop the crap that happens on these forums on a daily basis.  I was going to suggest something similar.

Posted

"Freedom of Speech" Doesn't apply to private forums. I encourage you to read up on what freedom of expression is, what purpose it has, and where it does not apply.

I was using it as a generalised term for a forum which doesn't require you to pay to join the discussion. It was also part of the joke.

I don't need you to inform me on laws.

Posted

It was also part of the joke.

You didn't appear to be joking, in that post or any of your other responses. However since you were joking then carry on.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bait.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think they should change all the forums mods, some of them are racist. 

Posted

So you can pay for freedom of speech now? Boy Kakao must love you.

Freedom of speech does NOT exist in a privately owned venue...any more than it does inside your or my house.

This forum is a privately owned venue, or did you not know that?

How about a Pay-to-Post forum? Then we'd have posts with some kind of personal investment behind them...not the current crap.

Posted

Freedom of speech does NOT exist in a privately owned venue...any more than it does inside your or my house.

How about a Pay-to-Post forum? Then we'd have posts with some kind of personal investment behind them...not the current crap.

Instead of busting my ass, read my previous comment. 

Posted

Kim-Jong-un.gif

Posted

so you want a nice circle jerk, cool. keep all your Value buddies pracing eachother. but anyway kinda useless, as anyone still playing the game is going to have it from the market place (if ppl are willing to sell them)

Posted

so you want a nice circle jerk, cool. keep all your Value buddies pracing eachother. but anyway kinda useless, as anyone still playing the game is going to have it from the market place (if ppl are willing to sell them)

If they buy it from the marketplace they have proven their loyalty to dum through time spent in this glorious game

Posted

WTB CM position

Posted

WTB CM position

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0