• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is this an exploit?

30 posts in this topic

Posted

..... But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead, kiddo.

LOL Cute.

Posted

You aren't a developer and shouldn't push your views on others. This is called humor (and you're the butt!) Hey, Listen: Link

However, I can say that I am much better at PvP due to the time I spend inside. As an archer, I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the RBF, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top ranger in the entire server. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with accuracy the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Valencia and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your tamer. You’re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Kzarka and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead, kiddo.

, I hope you have family that will get you the help you need

Overcompensation | Define Overcompensation at Dictionary.com

www.dictionary.com/browse/overcompensation
overcompensation o·ver·com·pen·sa·tion (ō'vər-kŏm'pən-sā'shən) n. Excessive compensation, especially the exertion of effort beyond what is needed to compensate for a physical or psychological characteristic or defect. An extreme neurotic striving for power or prestige because of a feeling of inferiority.

Posted (edited)

Any GM?

I see the same people doing this all the time. Just confirm it either allowed or not, please.

Edited by niccodemure

Posted

If this is an exploit, the strength, stamina and horse training is also an exploit. 

They have a duty to somewhat fix easily exploited mechanics. 

If they do not want people to ago in rbf, then do give them a legit in game feature that allows it. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0