• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

OFFICIAL POLL by Sizer

do you want BDO to become PAY2WIN , or stay at it is NOT PAY2WIN.   172 votes

1. 1. PAY2WIN or NOT PAY2WIN

• PAY2WIN
    • NOT PAY2WIN.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

45 posts in this topic

Posted

creating the official POLL 
pay2win vs not pay2win.

PAY2WIN as
be able to buy with RL money, items in the cash-shop and put them in the market place , instantly getting massive amount of ingame money to gear up while sitting in towns instead of actualy grinding to get that drops and money.

see KR version where costumes sells for 100mil+ and pets 60-70mil.

let your voice be heard guys !

we need a very large sample guys !
please 1 vote per view !

I prefer a NO-P2W game, but if there will be P2W things
mostly I will sell some CS items for silver
cus Im mostly casual and I want to be in my casual-weeklyhardcore
way of life

I will never catch  hardcore players but I don't want to be
less competitive than another casual player

btw

♥sizer♥ 
(✿◡‿◡)

Posted

bruh.

How does having massive amounts of money put you at endgame?

let you chill in town 24/7 to gear up instead of actualy playing the game like the rest of us who actualy put efforts.
sure players who'll buy moderate stuff midly pay2win won't affect anyone.

there will be guilds wich will recruit whales players only. those who spend thousands , and yes there is more than you think.
they'll be geared soon enough and actualy compete with no-lifers who started playing around launch just because they can swipe their dad's credit cards more than others.
and this is bullshit.

retard making another thread because he thinks his is more important 

nice hair.

Posted (edited)

I will get rich off this method and it won't mean shit but I have #1 wealth and look like a whales asshole with full TRI gear that I got from the market seeing as it's the only shit selling(aka the new standard, from +15, since you can force that high).
So put simply, I won't mean shit else from the rest of the people who have shit loads more time to grind than I do.

1hwcgq.jpg

let you chill in town 24/7 to gear up instead of actualy playing the game like the rest of us who actualy put efforts.

I work 60 hours so I Can play this game as much as I do, who are you people to tell me that I'm not doing as much as you are? Lmao.
Who y'all think you is bruh? Cmon now.

We don't want to go there. I might actually get salty.

Besides, when you list an item, it's the same as getting paid for your work, such as... everything else in american life.
You get paid for what you're worth. Did you enchant some shit to whatever and list it for money? You're listing your works worth on the market for someone who has the funds to buy. wat. Bbbbruhhhh.

Even though we contribute the most to funding this game, you don't want us to be able to compete with the people who, i'd assume, for the most part.. Contribute less.

Hm. ok.
So what happens to the game when it starts losing reoccurring paying customers because they simply can't compete with people who have shit loads of time?
Assuming this change even lets us compete at all. Fact of the matter is, we will still be barred by the probability of upgrading just like the rest of you all lmao.
We fail and downgrade to pri just like you guys.
Happened yesterday.

#RealityOfTheSituation.

Edited by War

Posted

I will get rich off this method and it won't mean shit but I have #1 wealth and look like a whales asshole with full TRI gear that I got from the market seeing as it's the only shit selling(aka the new standard, from +15, since you can force that high).
So put simply, I won't mean shit else from the rest of the people who have shit loads more time to grind than I do.

1hwcgq.jpg

I work 60 hours so I Can play this game as much as I do, who are you people to tell me that I'm not doing as much as you are? Lmao.Who y'all think you is bruh? Cmon now.

We don't want to go there. I might actually get salty.

I work alot too.
I've had to stick to tight schedule to actually stay where I'm at in the game probably same as you.
I don't want pay2win shit, why would I.

don't get salty.

Posted

I work alot too.I've had to stick to tight schedule to actually stay where I'm at in the game probably same as you.
I don't want pay2win shit, why would I.

don't get salty.

It's not pay 2 win though. How is anyone winning anything?
Having more silver allows us to do what....

Blow up more enchants?

Assuming we are only buying gear already made from the marketplace, how can we be any geared than the people placing it there in the first place? Unless they are placing something there that is higher than they have cause they stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooupid.

As for enchanting, it's as I said earlier brav. Do I need to quote videos of people blowing up hundreds of items regardless of how many attempts they get?

There are a few things I will agree with what the masses are screaming about this change.
One of them is that it is a milk method.

This is pay 2 gamble, assuming you use most of your funds to upgrade.
Not pat 2 win.

Posted

just vote. 
keep your criticism for someone who care about you.
like your mom.

you thought the criticism was meant for u?      Omg

Posted

Voted not to P2W. Obviously.

And yet again, the polls speak for themselves.

ghgr.thumb.png.e93aa9903832f2fe770a3de71

As of 8/816. 12:00 P:M, EDT.

Posted (edited)

It's not pay 2 win though. How is anyone winning anything?Having more silver allows us to do what....

Blow up more enchants?

Assuming we are only buying gear already made from the marketplace, how can we be any geared than the people placing it there in the first place? Unless they are placing something there that is higher than they have cause they stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooupid.

As for enchanting, it's as I said earlier brav. Do I need to quote videos of people blowing up hundreds of items regardless of how many attempts they get?

There are a few things I will agree with what the masses are screaming about this change.
One of them is that it is a milk method.

This is pay 2 gamble, assuming you use most of your funds to upgrade.
Not pat 2 win.

sure RNG is RNG I agree with you

someone can obtain 5000 enchant attempts and can build up 7toons to 50-100 failstack because he swipe his card.
vs you who grind hundreds of hours to have the same results,

it's bullshit.
and by default the definition of pay2win.

some people just have too much money on their hands believe me, they won't mind spending THE MAXIMUM ALLOWED per week EVERY WEEK.
just take the tablet and smartphone games as an exemple.

depending on the rate RL:IGM people might be looking at an additional 500m-1B per week of income.( kr costume sells for 100m )

how many more enchanting tries is that @War
it's enough to make ''on the side equipement '' keeping what's already enchanted and going TET->PEN on a 2nd/3rd set of gears.
not loosing much on fails. ( AKA the lineage2 way )

way faster than any hardcore players could do.

Edited by Sizer

Posted

sure RNG is RNG I agree with you
someone can obtain 5000 enchant attempts and can build up 7toons to 50-100 failstack because he swipe his card.
vs you who grind hundreds of hours to have the same results,

it's bullshit.
and by default the definition of pay2win.

? If you decide to do something like grind pirates for 100s of hours to make the funds, statistically because of the increased flow of funds on the marketplace, there will be more money going into the pocketses, quicker, for those grinding and listing items for more silver, since there is an overall, potentially more lucrative community. This is assuming what people are saying about the amount of silver that us whales will be making is true.

My definition of pay 2 win is very different than y'alls lol. In relation to other games, having to still play gamble games regardless of the fact I've paid, don't mean I've won shit.
I don't win -----ing shit til I've won it baby, so if you're going to tell me to pay to win something, I pay, and I don't win? Ima be pissed and probably fight you.
Or rob you.
One of the 2.

anyways...

some people just have too much money on their hands believe me, they won't mind spending THE MAXIMUM ALLOWED per week EVERY WEEK.
just take the tablet and smartphone games as an exemple.
depending on the rate RL:IGM people might be looking at an additional 500m-1B per week of income.( kr costume sells for 100m )

how many more enchanting tries is that @War
it's enough to make ''on the side equipement '' keeping what's already enchanted and going TET->PEN on a 2nd/3rd set of gears.
not loosing much on fails. ( AKA the lineage2 way )

way faster than any hardcore players could do.

Where I don't doubt some people do, what the ----- they gonna do? Form a guild together?
Let them bro lol.

Just because you spend the max allowed every week doesn't mean you sell the max allowed every week.
Do you know why so many costumes sold in KR like they did? Many of the people who post that picture fail to include the fact of the situation :)

Either way, we have no proof that it will be "faster" than "hardcore players" will be, since we will be getting the bulk of our shit from them.. LOL.

Posted

-snip-

The girl in your avatar, creepy, but oddly very attractive.

Posted

The girl in your avatar, creepy, but oddly very attractive.

Sizer's avatar has always freaked me the hell out.

Posted

I did not see an option for 

The-Sky-Is-Falling-600x450.jpg

Posted

p2w needed, cuz lie like Rick Van Betowen or something like that, who cares need our money

Posted

im very curious how this will  all  turn  out,  because if p2winning is not  worth it,  no one  vill do it. and according to  the  jp  prices i would  sure as  -----  not put 750 pearls  for 2  mil (see treantblade). they have  to  make  it  worth  it.  another thing is ,  the only reason the costumes  on kr  is getting sold at that high  of  a  price on and on again is  because people buy the costumes and melt  them for  x amount of  valks tears.  and since we dont have  the  tears this whole  thing seems extremely weird.  p2winning must be worth  it  if daum  is  gona make bank

Posted

"might"

kr dyes sell for around 100m too

Posted

only voters left are p2w voters everyone left 3 days ago. good luck in your dead game in 2 months just like AA

Posted

only voters left are p2w voters everyone left 3 days ago. good luck in your dead game in 2 months just like AA

ty

Posted

LOL like politics...  A "new" poll thrown in a lil too late in the election

Posted

creating the official POLL 
pay2win vs not pay2win.

PAY2WIN as
be able to buy with RL money, items in the cash-shop and put them in the market place , instantly getting massive amount of ingame money to gear up while sitting in towns instead of actualy grinding to get that drops and money.

see KR version where costumes sells for 100mil+ and pets 60-70mil.

let your voice be heard guys !

we need a very large sample guys !
please 1 vote per view !

Too many polls already, you are late. This is officially a useless one.

Posted

Too many polls already, you are late. This is officially a useless one.

oh ok I'll delete it then, was waiting for you to confirm.

not.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0