• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

P2w players are happier in real life

24 posts in this topic

Posted

P2w folks are happier in their real life than anti p2w crowd. They don't need to constantly spam forum with anti p2w antic. They're off about and enjoy life instead of sitting behind a screen and whining about their financials. They need not to worry about pennies in their wallet

Posted

Wow so insightful thanks for sharing

Posted (edited)

No shit. They get to use their bountiful money to get whatever they want. If there's a game that doesn't allow you to use money, they usually completely avoid it. Why do you think you never hear complaints about wanting to use money as an advantage in other competitive games?

Because standards.

Edited by Kyle Hyde

Posted

They are happier in game because the game is a break from the Job they have.  Now those that have turned BDO into a job... well most jobs suck.

Posted

Sigh, another unhappy person spamming the forum with p2w antic.

Mods, do your jobs pls.

Posted

They are happier in game because the game is a break from the Job they have.  Now those that have turned BDO into a job... well most jobs suck.

BDO can't be a job. There are no high profile you tubers or twitch streamers that play BDO anymore.

Posted (edited)

P2w folks are happier in their real life than anti p2w crowd. They don't need to constantly spam forum with anti p2w antic. They're off about and enjoy life instead of sitting behind a screen and whining about their financials. They need not to worry about pennies in their wallet

BREAKING NEWS: RICH PEOPLE ARE HAPPY

more at 11...

Edited by Dremlock
2 people like this

Posted

Real @Deska where u at brah?

Posted

Real @Deska where u at brah?

here xD 

Posted

Lets leave this beyond unconstructive  thread open, have a biased opinion and censor all of the anti p2w forums that were actually constructive @cm_Aethon 

Posted

why you here then?

Posted

here xD 

Brah I can't believe the turn of events.

What are they doing?!

Posted

@deskaa Your point with this topic?

Posted

@deskaa Your point with this topic?

is discussion about the relationship between happiness and p2w not allowed. Why was this move to off topic when there are millions of off topic post remaining in general section. Please do not abuse the vm privilege you've been given. 

Posted

is discussion about the relationship between happiness and p2w not allowed. Why was this move to off topic when there are millions of off topic post remaining in general section. Please do not abuse the vm privilege you've been given. 

Just what i thought, and hence why i moved it to off-topic. It's not BDO related, this is just your general opinion about p2w and why are you happy, and there is nothing wrong with it. It doesn't contribute to the general forum therefore it has no reason to be there. It's fine in the off-topic section.

In the other hand you could have just posted your opinion in the main thread, and not open a new topic for it to spam the general section. If thats why you made this thread.

If you see any topics in the general section that you think has no place there, feel free to report them

Also

Posted

Just what i thought, and hence why i moved it to off-topic. It's not BDO related, this is just your general opinion about p2w and why are you happy, and there is nothing wrong with it. It doesn't contribute to the general forum therefore it has no reason to be there. It's fine in the off-topic section.

In the other hand you could have just posted your opinion in the main thread, and not open a new topic for it to spam the general section. If thats why you made this thread.

If you see any topics in the general section that you think has no place there, feel free to report them

Also

um yea no. I'm not gonna wait 5 months for a reply for that dispute email. You just showed your true skin n abuse of power with the vm tag. 

Posted

um yea no. I'm not gonna wait 5 months for a reply for that dispute email. You just showed your true skin n abuse of power with the vm tag. 

I asked whats your point with this topic, as its not clear.

Posted

BREAKING NEWS: RICH PEOPLE ARE HAPPY

more at 11...

Suicide rates are much higher in 1st world countries.

Posted

why you copied my nickname bro"?  @Jack Sparrow do your job, :P 

Posted

Suicide rates are much higher in 1st world countries.

God dammit LaRue don't bring real life into this. This place is depressing enough. 

Posted (edited)

God dammit LaRue don't bring real life into this. This place is depressing enough. 

That wasn't a really accurate statement.   But it was dramatic, so I thought I would say it to try and fit in.

Edited by LaRue

Posted

why you copied my nickname bro"?  @Jack Sparrow do your job, :P 

u mad? 

Posted

@Azta you could you know. Lock the stupid thread instead of arguing witb OP, seeing as how it's blatant flamebait.

I swear they should make me a moderator.

And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!

Posted

@Azta you could you know. Lock the stupid thread instead of arguing witb OP, seeing as how it's blatant flamebait.

I swear they should make me a moderator.

And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!

Trust me, i would have banned the account the moment i saw his name and what kind of posts he makes.

But if i lock/hide his topics he just makes a new one with different wording. I'm not playing that game for all night. Told the CMs already about him, so just waiting *Shrugs*

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0