• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kunoichi offhand, Talk me out of it!!!

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello all,

Im currently lvl 56 Kuno. I use Ultimate Quitar Kunai for the extra accuracy since i dont own Bheg gloves yet, curious to see what other are using and what results are you getting in pve/pvp with your offhand. I cant complain i manage to get liverto bundles from wold bosses so i think my damage its alright. Sometimes  my brain tells me that i should be using a Estique Kunai.  If there is a more experience Kuno out there can you please chime in on advice.

Posted

56 Kuno here. Using this setup at the moment, and I don't think I'm having trouble hitting people / mobs in valencia. Not noticable at least. I try to use the accesories that give extra ACC (Ancient set for example) until bhegs gloves. And yes, it's a work in progress ^^

stats.png

Posted

why not use both??

that is my plan.

i have the ACC off hand right now and i am in the market to buy the AP one also,

+15 gear is super cheap right now.  worth it just to have both if you only use it 25% of the time solo farming pirates and sausans.

pvp wise i would still use ACC off hand.

Posted (edited)

Got the acc offhand for valencia/pvp & waiting Bheg gloves to switch to the ap one ;)

Edited by Ushuo

Posted

I use Krea and Estique Kunais, as well a Liverto and Krea shortsword. Changing the weaps as per the occasion. Usually Mediah+rest I use Liverto+Estique, while in Valencia it's either Liverto+Krea, for more evasion or Krea+Krea for more accuracy or if the Liverto breaks while grinding. 

Posted

I have TRI Kzarka, Bheg Gloves DUO and a PRI Ancient Set. Still miss alot in PvP (grab / CC).

I think i will get one DUO Red Coral Earring. But that will be the last ACC item i guess.

Posted (edited)

I have TRI Kzarka, Bheg Gloves DUO and a PRI Ancient Set. Still miss alot in PvP (grab / CC).

I think i will get one DUO Red Coral Earring. But that will be the last ACC item i guess.

Our grab is 100% acc so if you miss it,it's desync/ resist cc issue  not accuracy.(indeed for your cc it's passive resistance)

Edited by Angryman
1 person likes this

Posted

With the average lvl right now, you have to use quitar for pvp until you reach 58. If you don't use quitar, well, you'll miss a lot and your damage will be just shit... Even with bheg gloves, if you fight an opponent with muskan you'll still miss a lot, thats why you need a quitar TRI and you won't have any problem for pvp.

Posted

I am 55 mainly because i dont want to be 56 yet so i can respec as much as i want but atm i use both a Duo Estique in PvE(Valencia included exept for Centaur/Basi) and a +15 Quitar in PvP. I have full grunil Duo and Tri Liverto and no acc accessories(172/223 ap/dp on sheet) and i dont have much trouble anywhere. But as a few other have said use both offhand depending on what you do or until you have Bheg/Kzarka. I dont do much PvP outside of node wars or i would Duo also my Quitar.

Posted

Go to the arena, hit somebody. Equip ht gear, hit him again. most likely u will do more damage. U don´t just notice misses, u notice doing less damage.

I am 55 mainly because i dont want to be 56 yet so i can respec as much as i want but atm i use both a Duo Estique in PvE(Valencia included exept for Centaur/Basi) and a +15 Quitar in PvP. I have full grunil Duo and Tri Liverto and no acc accessories(172/223 ap/dp on sheet) and i dont have much trouble anywhere. But as a few other have said use both offhand depending on what you do or until you have Bheg/Kzarka. I dont do much PvP outside of node wars or i would Duo also my Quitar.

Just grind mor SP ;) Get whatever u consider good to duo and compare, people in those forums will most likely not being able to help you. Also, even with full boss armor accuracy helps hitting others with boss armor so the current ap offhands do not outscale the hit ones, my opinion and tested on my class, not yours.Nouver is a gamechange rbecause ignore resist, not essentially because you get a lot of ap.

Posted

Well i wasnt looking for advice or anything i was just saying from my experience and advising the OP should carry both offhand until the Nouver one come out and he get one. And yeah i am grinding SP, i am over 600 atm but barely.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Kuno 58 lvl , estique kunai, liverto tri,  full grunil set,  no acc earrings. Should I keep ancient weapon set for additional acc or I can shultz for more ap? I don't wanna miss hits pvp/pve. 

Edited by Fyet

Posted

At the moment my kuno is 57. I have bhegs, ancient set and a red coral ear. I cant drop anything with acc for at least another level or i feel the difference in pvp.

Before i had bhegs i had both ap and acc offhands at duo switching between them as needed. 

Posted (edited)

Lv60 - I use TRI Ultimate Estique for pve/pvp up to 10v10, and TRI Ultimate Krea for large scale pvp for the evasion/survivability. Keep your accuracy offhand until you can afford a pair of bhegs. Once you get them to atleast +15, switch to Estique.

Edited by Wrath

Posted

I use PRI krea main and off and PRI ancients core and seal. With only 118 ap pre awakening i was doing perfectly fine in Valencia, PvEwise the trading of AP for accuracy compensates enough: in the end you get the same damage.
I only think a Quitar is worth it if you have main weapon boss at least: one less socket and a lot of DP less just for getting 2 AP is too much of a tradeoff. Same with Red coral earrings: 3 AP less each piece just for getting +1 accuracy each piece. Not worthy, imho.
Kutum offhand seems a nice option to upgrade my krea, more AP (awakening AP scales better with AP offhand than main), not much DP loss and still two sockets. While Nouver is (or will :P) the pure AP offhand i don't think its special effect is noticeable in PVE. Mobs doesn't seem to give a shit about resistances :D

Posted

Im 59 and 50% left to 60 atm, before awakening i was using Estique, then i got Kutum and i have to say that the difference in accuracy and defence is rly noticable. So if you can get your own Kutum for pvp, pve is fine with Estique unless you wanna go to Aakman. My main priority is to change rings and necklace bcs i was using Blue Corals for SP bonus. Now when we dont need so much SP bcs of high awakening dmg its better to use Crescants

kuno.jpg

Posted

Im 59 and 50% left to 60 atm, before awakening i was using Estique, then i got Kutum and i have to say that the difference in accuracy and defence is rly noticable. So if you can get your own Kutum for pvp, pve is fine with Estique unless you wanna go to Aakman. My main priority is to change rings and necklace bcs i was using Blue Corals for SP bonus. Now when we dont need so much SP bcs of high awakening dmg its better to use Crescants

kuno.jpg

Hi. Can you get into more details on how getting a TRI Kutum affected your performance in PVP? I am also using an Estique Kunai right now but I fear I will suffer a lot of AP because I'm currently just 174/168/257. At this point my next goal is getting a Tri Muskan's

Posted (edited)

Hi. Can you get into more details on how getting a TRI Kutum affected your performance in PVP? I am also using an Estique Kunai right now but I fear I will suffer a lot of AP because I'm currently just 174/168/257. At this point my next goal is getting a Tri Muskan's

There is a large thread at reddit and even a bigger one at KR board plus we have some test here from the warriors that you can find here http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/112429-nouver-vs-ancient-kutum-shield/&page=1

Kutum gives only around ~4-5acc plus the other stuff its not comparable to a ACC offhand at all. The problem is that the reports show mixed data depanding on which class it used, because some classes have lower acc on the awakening powers then some other so extra acc helps them.

I run still our basic ap offhand and my gear is atm comparable to post above 

my_kunov8ucn.jpg

My route going forward is a bit different enchanting dandelion and switching it with my backup weapon and then I need to get my hands on nouver. :ph34r: 

Honestly look at your own gear and then think what you can build around it. It doesn't help if you have millions in the bank and nobody is selling the item you need;)

If you want I can search the other info threads and post the links, some reportet that 2*5ap crystal are even broken, the add only hp. 

Edited by Zardoz71

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0