• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Rangers Used to Lead the Way.....

156 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

After seeing KR ranger keyboard speed ability, 90% of NA/EU rangers simply need to get good sadly, animation cancel, camera lock for movement, etc.

And... Latency

Edited by Azelyana

Posted

When i hear people complaining about ranger being weak, i'm so close to shooting myself.

What class gets highest score in RBF? Ranger.

What class makes most kills in gvg? Ranger.

What class makes most skills in small scale open world fights? Ranger.

What class has biggest advnatage? Ranger... i mean, hello? Range? And don't give me that bullcrap that every class has the capacity to catch up to you. -snip-, ever heard of dodging? 

What class can kill you IN ONE CC? RANGER! And you dare ask for more CCs?

So let me get this staight. Ranger is balanced only when it oneshots everything? Get your ass out of your ass and see that what you propose is broken AF.

Not to mention that after you get your awakening, you'll have the ability to keep your distance VERY EASLY, and the ability to KILL PEOPLE FROM DISTANCE FAST WITHOUT ANY RISK.

So shut up, ranger is anything but weak.

All you know is how to spam 2 skills. 

How come only NA/EU players consider ranger to be weak when: in JP poll, they voted that ranger is strongest class, with over 4k votes over any other class; in kr, in the official poll, ranger had 1k votes over warrior with awakening, as the strongest class, while warrior had double the amount of all other classes combined.  

GOD! Ranger can't handle 1v1? Well, guess what, this game is not about 1v1 arena fights.

1 person likes this

Posted

And... Latency

Latency wont chance anything on player skills, everyone on NA/EU gets the same. Here you'll see a truck load of rangers just spamming shotgun or will of the Wind, and EES to escape, you see top ranger using Q cancel with camera lock to get the ----- out in seconds. You need to be a damn good piano players to reach the skillcap on ranger, most players wont get there and die QQing.

Posted

When i hear people complaining about ranger being weak, i'm so close to shooting myself.

What class gets highest score in RBF? Ranger.  

Musa/maewah

What class makes most kills in gvg? Ranger.

Wizard

What class makes most skills in small scale open world fights? Ranger.

Sorc

What class has biggest advnatage? Ranger... i mean, hello? Range? And don't give me that bullcrap that every class has the capacity to catch up to you. -snip-, ever heard of dodging?

Sorcs have iframes and good mobility, zerks have a cc ----- train and godly mobility, good valks never die, musa/maeway iframe nearly everything with godly mobility, wizards we literally have to save our 1 kd for when they lighthouse or we just lose.

What class can kill you IN ONE CC? RANGER! And you dare ask for more CCs?

Valks, sorcs, giants

So let me get this staight. Ranger is balanced only when it oneshots everything? Get your ass out of your ass and see that what you propose is broken AF.

Rangers do nothing UNLESS they knock someone down, yes we 1 shot people if we kd you, but if you're not kd'd we flat out die

Not to mention that after you get your awakening, you'll have the ability to keep your distance VERY EASLY, and the ability to KILL PEOPLE FROM DISTANCE FAST WITHOUT ANY RISK.

Because having to be melee range means we kill people from distance quickly without risk?

So shut up, ranger is anything but weak.

Have you tried playing a ranger lately?

All you know is how to spam 2 skills. 

How come only NA/EU players consider ranger to be weak when: in JP poll, they voted that ranger is strongest class, with over 4k votes over any other class; in kr, in the official poll, ranger had 1k votes over warrior with awakening, as the strongest class, while warrior had double the amount of all other classes combined.  

Our awakening in north america/eu is...where?

GOD! Ranger can't handle 1v1? Well, guess what, this game is not about 1v1 arena fights.

You're shockingly ignorant, please pull your head out from betwixt your buttocks, the sunlight and maybe actually playing the class would really enlighten you. Get some decent gear on a ranger, go try 1v1 5v5 10v10 then finally castle siege and tell me exactly how useful and op you think rangers are. If you're going to trash another class based on speculation and what you 'think' you know, please cure yourself of your ignorance then come back and talk.

3 people like this

Posted

Ignore the awakening skills, in this video, unless you can move like he does with pre-awakening ( Moving left/right with cancel, Q cancel camera lock to go backward etc,) you shall not speak. This is what it takes to be god tier as a ranger, its possible. If you cant do it dont blame the game, blame you.

You're shockingly ignorant, please pull your head out from betwixt your buttocks

See video above, top ranger are more than PERFECTLY fine. Its a get good issue.

Posted (edited)

Ignore the awakening skills, in this video, unless you can move like he does with pre-awakening ( Moving left/right with cancel, Q cancel camera lock to go backward etc,) you shall not speak. This is what it takes to be god tier as a ranger, its possible. If you cant do it dont blame the game, blame you.

You do know tamers are one of the only classes rangers do super well against on equal footing and on paper, right? lmao

The only impressive thing on that video was the blending of awakening skills into his camera lock combo's which rangers can't do yet.

Edited by Intimacy

Posted

You do know tamers are one of the only classes rangers do super well against on equal footing and on paper, right? lmao
The only impressive thing on that video was the blending of awakening skills into his combo's which rangers can't do yet.

Show me many videos/rangers who cancel left/right like he does or Q cancel backward move with camera lock as he does. Those rangers have no problem at all at this time against anyone btw.

Posted (edited)

Lul, so i ignored the awakening skills.

What i saw was a ranger spamming Q cancel, camera locking, doing 5% dmg per hit ...

wait i'm already doing it and fk that sucks balls it' ain't oneshoting like anyone complain...

funny to see how he just Q cancel and when the dude came near switch to awakening and start do dmg :D 

you're vid telling us awakening gonna help u buddy and you're telling us don't watch awakenings....

OK.... i think you're a troll 

PS: did u try Qcancel dmg on 290~ DP? just to laugh :o

Edited by Aoki
1 person likes this

Posted

Lul, so i ignored the awakening skills.

What i saw was a ranger spamming Q cancel, camera locking, doing 5% dmg per hit ...

wait i'm already doing it and fk that sucks balls it' ain't oneshoting like anyone complain...

funny to see how he just Q cancel and when the dude came near switch to awakening and start do dmg :D 

you're vid telling us awakening gonna help u buddy and you're telling us don't watch awakenings....

OK.... i think you're a troll 

I think you are a troll mr. 2 total post count. Show me a video of you moving like he does and we shall speak after.

But we all know you aint close to that ranger speed/skills so ill just say bye.

Posted

Tamer is the best class to do this vs ( since we can actually reliably dodge their cc + kite and they take a lot of damage from blasting gust), in general for all other 1v1s it's only really possible to win if they commit and we immune their cc, and in the case of stuff like berserker it's even harder to win regardless of immuning. Furthermore it's pretty much impossible to kite like this at most grind spots, and blasting gust deals 0 damage if you are hitting mobs at the same time.

Posted

and blasting gust deals 0 damage if you are hitting mobs at the same time.

If you think blasting gust was used for dmg in the video.. its for mobility. Mentionning its dmg shows how you dont understand ranger yet.

Posted (edited)

If you think blasting gust was used for dmg in the video.. its for mobility. Mentionning its dmg shows how you dont understand ranger yet.

Nearly every kill that ranger got was because of their awakening attacks, do you know how much the average shotgun does right now? 15-20% damage at most, not nearly all of their hp bar like the awakening skills.
All of our one shot power is literally in our awakening, so if we're a class based off 1 shotting, and all of our 1 shot power is locked away? Hmm, obviously we're op still.

Edited by Intimacy

Posted (edited)

Here, just for you Ulcaster, here's another video to say shit and "he can do this so you suck get good" 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-i-dtNC4YY

Edited by Azelyana

Posted (edited)

I think you are a troll mr. 2 total post count. Show me a video of you moving like he does and we shall speak after.

But we all know you aint close to that ranger speed/skills so ill just say bye.

I'm consulting more than posting, but when i was laughing to how stupid was you're argument i had to ... 

And yes i'm not that good since practicing, i agree ... still i do Q-cancel, i do camera lock since it's kinda fkin base of PvP on, rangers, anyone know that.... 

You're point is ... "git gud rangers you cant cam lock".

Every ranger i ask for assistance asked me: "do you know how to cam lock?"

And you're vid PLS, any impressive things are awakening skill and shotgun after awakening skill to KD. 

Wait what did we said before, our dmg is good on KD opponent?

Pls show me vid of non awakened ranger on this patch that deal unfaily with equally gear opponent TY

Ho and btw my opinion is, high geared rangers kinda balanced but lacking some mechanics when lower geared rangers are shitty ... 

Edited by Aoki

Posted

Then you clearly know nothing, most classes iframe through shotgun like it's nothing. Blasting gust expends stamina like mad, so if we solely use it for mobility then we expend both of our resources for nothing (and ranger really struggles to kill someone if it starts at 50% stamina). Furthermore I can assure you that at 220ap blasting gust deals significant damage.

Posted

Nearly every kill that ranger got was because of their awakening attacks, do you know how much the average shotgun does right now? 15-20% damage at most, not nearly all of their hp bar like the awakening skills.

15/20% dmg every second with no cooldown  is something Im sure every class would enjoy. Oh and range too!

Then you clearly know nothing, most classes iframe through shotgun like it's nothing. Blasting gust expends stamina like mad, so if we solely use it for mobility then we expend both of our resources for nothing (and ranger really struggles to kill someone if it starts at 50% stamina). Furthermore I can assure you that at 220ap blasting gust deals significant damage.

What doesnt do dmg with 220 AP?

Here, just for you Ulcaster, here's another video to say shit and "he can do this so you suck get good" 

Indeed, again I dont speak of the dmg but the speed of execution. Thanks for a nice video.

Posted (edited)

15/20% dmg every second with no cooldown  is something Im sure every class would enjoy. Oh and range too!

What doesnt do dmg with 220 AP?

Indeed, again I dont speak of the dmg but the speed of execution. Thanks for a nice video.

15-20% damage, if you have stupidly high ap, and they're kd'd otherwise expect 10-15%. The ap levels required for rangers to hit before they're not considered complete garbage in all walks of pvp would make any other class do 15-20% or more if not 1 shot any other classes on a knock down like we do.

Name another class as of this patch that requires pretty much 195-200+ ap and bhegs to even be remotely viable.

Then name a class that wouldn't do the exact same butthole destroying you think we do with 200 ap and bhegs.

Edited by Intimacy

Posted (edited)

Wait 270 AP which is basicly the highest i've ever seen on any KR streamer myself xD with awakening and 20 AP difference Oo

Is it supposed to mean something?

Edited by Aoki

Posted (edited)

Wait 270 AP which is basicly the highest i've ever seen on any KR streamer myself xD with awakening and 20 AP difference Oo

Is it supposed to mean something?

Yeah, that 270ap rangers r*pe people ahah. Nah, his poor arguments reminded me of this video, so I just had to give it to him.

Edited by Azelyana

Posted

Latency wont chance anything on player skills, everyone on NA/EU gets the same.

Source?

Posted

Yeah, that 270ap rangers r*pe people ahah. Nah, his poor arguments reminded me of this video, so I just had to give it to him.

What poor arguments? I didnt say rangers are in a top spot now, im telling that 90% of the retards who QQ simply havent reached skillcap and thus should get good before crying more.

Posted (edited)

What poor arguments? I didnt say rangers are in a top spot now, im telling that 90% of the retards who QQ simply havent reached skillcap and thus should get good before crying more.

You act like Q canceling and camera locking is hard, the rangers complaining that rangers are weak aren't necessarily the horribly geared and horribly skilled rangers you seem to think we are, a lot of us that are complaining are quite decently geared and are in pvp guilds for a good reason, we're the ones fighting the 450+ gearscore giants sorcs musa maewa's witches and wizards that know their class and make us truly see just how gimped rangers are.

Edited by Intimacy

Posted

You linked the video of one of the (if not THE) top ranger in KR, and argue that if we can't do the same we suck, imo that's a poor argument.