• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pay2win Strategies! How to get the most for your milk

60 posts in this topic

Posted

If you're just focusing on you, then why tell us about it? Your post sounds more like a typical attention whore tactic than anything.

Go focus on getting the best bang for your buck...in silence. Have fun!

jeez. kinda hostile. Perhaps I should rephrase to better suit your sensibilities. How can we, whales get the best bang for our buck. 

1 person likes this

Posted

On completely unrelated note, what happened to Che?

Posted

Thing is costumes will be harder to sell, alot harder, because they'll most likely be alot more expensive and provide benefits that most non p2w animals will believe have little to no impact on them. The best way to sell costumes would be to sell them with Value packs for the ones who love the 'aesthetic' of their characters simply because of the Merv's Palette. Also Ninja costumes will sell the worst because as of right now they have the worst sets available in the store, I mean even Giants have better sets available for them, feel sorry for the poor weeb warriors. I'd go with the Waifu sets, like Witches, Rangers, Sorcs etc because for obvious reasons, tits and ass. Guaranteed to make more off those sets.

mhm mhm. Selling costumes for aesthetic reasons is a good idea. I can't quite pinpoint the tastes of BDO players tho. As you mentioned there is the waifu market. There are many ppl who will buy things they deem as cute for their waifu

But warriors. Literally all of them want to be Guts from the Berzerk anime. Once their awakening costume comes out i bet you will be able to sell 5 a week guaranteed. 

On completely unrelated note, what happened to Che?

i think she died? 

Posted (edited)

mhm mhm. Selling costumes for aesthetic reasons is a good idea. I can't quite pinpoint the tastes of BDO players tho. As you mentioned there is the waifu market. There are many ppl who will buy things they deem as cute for their waifu
But warriors. Literally all of them want to be Guts from the Berzerk anime. Once their awakening costume comes out i bet you will be able to sell 5 a week guaranteed. 

Ahh but that's WHEN it is released, when it is then yes perfect plan, luckily i'll be buying that costumes as well but using our perfect p2w methods instead of my equally hard earned silver as a name change coupon to change my characters name to 'Gutttsszz123'.

EDIT: Nvm that name is already taken. Damn it.

Edited by Niklaus

Posted

i think she died? 

DiscordPTB_2016-08-09_13-07-58.thumb.png

giphy.thumb.gif.f66e2d04e968ec94af562948

Posted

But back on topic: i don't think ghillies will sell well. i feel like everyone has a ghille already. 

You are right. I may yet get one for the gathering bonus, though. Depends on whether Pearl Shop prices hold or change.

What about underwear? I'm kind of miffed that the one I picked for my Valk doesn't go well with the Grunil armor, but since it's now character bound, I can't pass it on to someone else.  :-(

And the worst is that the one that would go best with it is the Cavaro that's a Ranger exclusive.

Now, I think a downside of costumes is going to be that they are going to be class locked when you put them in the MP even if it's a costume that all classes can wear.

Posted

First things first, don't be the moron that sells right after maintenance. Give it a few days, let those prices hit cap and then do your thing. Looking at the prices off pets on other servers those seem to be pretty crappy value, but I haven't seen value pack prices to compare it with, so it's hard to judge. As for costume prices, RU had them at 68mil I think, which is something quite a few people can afford. Just stick to the popular waifu classes, sell some of the latest costumes and I'm pretty sure they'll be gone pretty fast. Don't be hasty the first week, just let those prices settle and have a look how the supply/demand for the items goes. Remember that you don't have to sell your items right away on wednesday to ensure making a well informed choice as to what is the best profit.

1 person likes this

Posted

You are right. I may yet get one for the gathering bonus, though. Depends on whether Pearl Shop prices hold or change.

What about underwear? I'm kind of miffed that the one I picked for my Valk doesn't go well with the Grunil armor, but since it's now character bound, I can't pass it on to someone else.  :-(

And the worst is that the one that would go best with it is the Cavaro that's a Ranger exclusive.

Now, I think a downside of costumes is going to be that they are going to be class locked when you put them in the MP even if it's a costume that all classes can wear.

There's a cavaro for valks too. Grunil really requires the strapless bra.

Posted

First things first, don't be the moron that sells right after maintenance. Give it a few days, let those prices hit cap and then do your thing. Looking at the prices off pets on other servers those seem to be pretty crappy value, but I haven't seen value pack prices to compare it with, so it's hard to judge. As for costume prices, RU had them at 68mil I think, which is something quite a few people can afford. Just stick to the popular waifu classes, sell some of the latest costumes and I'm pretty sure they'll be gone pretty fast. Don't be hasty the first week, just let those prices settle and have a look how the supply/demand for the items goes. Remember that you don't have to sell your items right away on wednesday to ensure making a well informed choice as to what is the best profit.

that's a good point. i bet a lot of ppl will be overly excited about the prospect of easy silver. But i think demand is going to RAPIDLY drop, especially on costumes. Like you might be able to sell a ghille day 1 and thats 50+ mill. otherwise ull be stuck later in the week and only be able to sell pets for like 20mil. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by NightyNight

Posted

Tell people to stop trying to rob my house/etc. and we won't have to have gun violence.

PPL like you are the cancer of the world

You seem to only consist of twisted logic and ignorance paranoia

Posted

that's a good point. i bet a lot of ppl will be overly excited about the prospect of easy silver. But i think demand is going to RAPIDLY drop, especially on costumes. Like you might be able to sell a ghille day 1 and thats 50+ mill. otherwise ull be stuck later in the week and only be able to sell pets for like 20mil. 

See, by the time your ready to toss them up, everyone else who waited will too.  But I have my numbers as to what to sell day one for a pretty good return. All that matters is what the prices will be. Then you can decide.

Posted

Oh really, you guys are staying? Where did all those "I'm leaving if this is implemented!" go? Who's actually leaving among those who signed up for petitions?

Posted

You want to know whats even more cancerous? gangrene, after your jolly good neighbor mutilates you with a pair of rusty lawn shears.

I'll take a bullet any day over the alternatives.

Posted

How long to grind 100 million or indeed 20 million. I hope you whales spend up big as this will keep the game running. 

I have played since head start. I have expanded my inventory bank space and bought one costume set that I don't wear

i am only lvl 52 and reasonably high on life skills. I have no intention of buying on the ah as to grind that sort of cash and spend it on a costume is absurd. If I want it I would buy it with pearls. 

I am sure a few will do it buy that is until they realise how stupid they are. On the other hand those of you with a plan I hope you can sell but my guess is not. A lot of assumptions are made about the prices. I hope you have your calculator handy. 

The dreadful rng is what will kill the game in the end not the grind which I enjoy.  Good luck  

never to be customer

Posted

... I just want to focus on how me, a whale, can get the most bang for my buck....

Drem, if you're a whale....what does that make me? ;)

Posted (edited)

Pp3e7Kq.png

not trying to call you ugly I swear :^)

Edited by Caddywhompus
1 person likes this

Posted

Pp3e7Kq.png

LOL !

Posted

jYBIFGO.png

Lmfao, -----ing kooncoon

Posted

Alright boys! Pay2win is coming and there's nothing we can do about it! SO, how do we leverage this so we can get the best gear??

HERE'S MY PLAN:

• diversify: Let's face it, we don't know what's going to sell. we we need to test the waters. I'd recommend buying 1 value pack, 1 costume, 1 pet, and save ur last two pay 2 win items for the week based on what's selling.

But then the question is... what pets are going to sell? i think dog. What costume is going to sell? Ghille? Maid? Cooking? I honestly don't know. Value packs will probably be a safe bet in the long run.

So forums, HOW WILL WE PAY 2 WIN MOST EFFECTIVELY???

And before the naysayers blow up on me, you got two options: Give Daum the milk willingly or be forced. But either way ur gonna be milked so u might as well enjoy it.

Pets and value packs are gonna be the cats meow in the beginning. Once they release Valk's Cry the P2W train will be in full effect and then it's gonna be costumes all the way. 

Posted

only 5 items a week in BDO!! That's a whale level I am willing compete at!! 

Pp3e7Kq.png

yep this is accurate

Posted

Are you a robber?

It's quite simple, what I said.
Don't rob my house.
Leave when I ask you to.
You won't get shot at.

???????????????????????????????
Seems like you want me not to have guns so you can do whatever and say whatever you'd like on my property.
No thanks.

Posted

Alright boys! Pay2win is coming and there's nothing we can do about it! SO, how do we leverage this so we can get the best gear??

HERE'S MY PLAN:

• diversify: Let's face it, we don't know what's going to sell. we we need to test the waters. I'd recommend buying 1 value pack, 1 costume, 1 pet, and save ur last two pay 2 win items for the week based on what's selling.

But then the question is... what pets are going to sell? i think dog. What costume is going to sell? Ghille? Maid? Cooking? I honestly don't know. Value packs will probably be a safe bet in the long run.

So forums, HOW WILL WE PAY 2 WIN MOST EFFECTIVELY???

And before the naysayers blow up on me, you got two options: Give Daum the milk willingly or be forced. But either way ur gonna be milked so u might as well enjoy it.

You are too late to ride the marine costume train bro.

Good luck winning.

Posted

Easy, just ask for Kakao to allow selling other sets like Canape or fishing suit, cause actual sets won't be easily sellable in a couple of weeks.

You are welcome.

Posted

The desert fox is super popular on Uno right now.  And there are plenty of actual requests on server chat.

The value packs are unfortunately bugged and don't show up on the listings.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0