• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance August 10th

589 posts in this topic

Posted

OH yeah?  Ask Romero that in ArcheAge... you know the guy with ALL MYTHIC gear who got their after spending around 100k on the game.   Just think of how many resources he accumulated with THAT much money.... No matter how you slice it, overcoming RNG takes massive amounts of attempts fueled by massive amounts of resources and the fastest way to get said resources is cold hard cash.   Sure he'll have to grind for a while to get skill points and his personal PvP skill, but that's a month or 2 max. 

Huh. funny.  I saw a picture of you on your knees in front of a Kakao exec who was grinning and counting your money.  

cool so one guy spent more than 99.999% of the comunity and is the only one in mythical... whatever affects me in no way.

It's not hard to get boss armor as it is in this game and its not hard to enchant it to TRI.

Korea is full P2W and TRI is pretty normal TET is more rare much more rare.  And Pen not many have PEN let alone full pen.

Also you are forgetting the fact that costumes here wont be selling for the korean values or jp or ru..... just like with dyes they were capped extremely low.

You have no clue how this will play out.  But I bet you money that people wont be making 500 mil a week like you fools like to believe.

Posted

that is some of the dummest shit i have read on a forum so far -_-

sure why dont we just have a Wheel pop up whenever we meet another player and we each keep bidding RL money on it, whoever gives first DIES instantly and the other person is the victor. i mean you should hate that you dont have time to become skilled at the game as well and should be able to simply PAY your way around it due to what you do in your RL job right?.

so just lets have a rolling when you log on telling you who you encountered and you can then say how much RL money you want to use on killing each one, they do the same and wupti you get the result if you won.

same for nodewars, EVERY one in the guild bids and the guild with the highest RL money bid gets the node and daum gets the money... i mean why not right?...

fcking idiocy.... christ man...

BTW: EVERY argument you use for P2W is just as valid for HACKING as it is for p2w as a positive... so go HACK instead, at least then you only fck over everyone untill you get cought, and hey its a more limited issue....

Christ, I didn't realize there were people so stupid on here I'd have to spell things out step by step for everyone. 

OK dumbass, I was merely quoting back to him what he quoted to me.  If you knew how to read you'd realize there's this thing called context in a discussion.  So just for you, yes, if I could literally just plop down $1,000 and get the best gear in the game in about 5 mins worth of time and wreck everyone, that'd be pointless and boring and I'd move on to another game.

That simple enough for your pea-sized brain?

Posted

no... They Said that it Could Happen in a later state of the Game... So you Are wrong bro that Post was on 15th january Even before the release... This also means you Cant refound a Shit, cuz they Said it there that it is possible

image.png

I have said this same thing all along!!!  This Note  was posted very clearly  SOOO all these people saying False advertise are idiots  You all clicked the small box stating YOU agree to these TERMS. You were to lazy to read before you signed the terms when purchasing this  so do not blame the game. And again because you agreed good luck with that refund. You dont think this company had an army of lawyers look this shit over first... Lets be real

Posted

I have said this same thing all along!!!  This Note  was posted very clearly  SOOO all these people saying False advertise are idiots  You all clicked the small box stating YOU agree to these TERMS. You were to lazy to read before you signed the terms when purchasing this  so do not blame the game. And again because you agreed good luck with that refund. You dont think this company had an army of lawyers look this shit over first... Lets be real

Clearly none of you have bothered listening to any of the interviews which the staff members have had with members of the public - CLEARLY stating that Pay2Win has NO PLACE in our model of game.

But sure, quote a note which was written up long before the interviews.

You cannot say "this game may be p2w". Then tell everyone "no, this game will not be pay2win". Then make the game P2W anyway and not expect people to rage.

1 person likes this

Posted

no... They Said that it Could Happen in a later state of the Game... So you Are wrong bro that Post was on 15th january Even before the release... This also means you Cant refound a Shit, cuz they Said it there that it is possible

image.png

You failed to scroll to the bottom and look at the corrections made, also  (there isn't mileage in our version). Its it bold red can't miss it.  While your at it, take a pic of it and post it and we can discuss it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Man, and people think Activision and EA are bad...

Well, EA selling Battlefield 1 collectors edition for 200$ (BUT NO GAME INCLUDED) :D

Posted

Hey anyone remember archage kek.

Posted

Hey anyone remember archage kek.

No but I remember aion kek.

Posted

Clearly none of you have bothered listening to any of the interviews which the staff members have had with members of the public - CLEARLY stating that Pay2Win has NO PLACE in our model of game.

But sure, quote a note which was written up long before the interviews.

You cannot say "this game may be p2w". Then tell everyone "no, this game will not be pay2win". Then make the game P2W anyway and not expect people to rage.

Doesn't matter.  Whats in writing matters.

They wrote it.  Thinking it wasn't gonna happen.... thats on you.

Posted

Since I'm still fairly new to the game, I haven't decided if this is P2W yet, but seeing comments like yours make me inclined to believe it is not.  Why do you think someone buying your hours of grind matters?

I came from Tera where they made their cash shop items available in-game, and it was a successful model.  Casuals like me could spend some extra money to help keep pace with others in the game, while people with far more time on their hands could continue to grind out what they needed.  I was a highly sought-after tank and without this model, there would have been one less in the pool at the time.  What difference does it make how people get there?

I came from Tera too, I was big fan of the game until it became a sad joke. Pay to win is so strong with armor inside rng boxes. Not to mention the -----ing ugly cars they put inside that people used them to annoy drag others while farming!

Posted

I kinda feel bad for @PM_Belsazar. I mean, think about when he comes back just to notice +30% (or more?) of the community/players are completely gone and Kakao Games Europe have gone from "good company" that's liked by many to "p2w money grabbing monkeys" that's hated and compared to Trion a lot :< 

Posted

image.png

Can you put in a link for those patch notes? I cant find them in the patchnotes on this forum. Thx

Posted (edited)

Maybe it won't be so bad..

Edited by Metametu

Posted

I came from Tera too, I was big fan of the game until it became a sad joke. Pay to win is so strong with armor inside rng boxes. Not to mention the -----ing ugly cars they put inside that people used them to annoy drag others while farming!

I haven't played in over a year, if they starting adding p2w to the cash shop then that's sad.  I was part of the player council long before they went public with it, and back then they understood the importance of keeping p2w out.  The costumes and stuff really just became a joke, felt like a circus every time I logged on.  Then they started gender locking anytime a new class came on and that was when I called it quits...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well, we will finally get rid of all those people. I expect you guys who said would leave to really leave, don't pu$$y out now.

Edited by Kasathar

Posted

Bring on the p2w so I can hear more QQ out of these no-life losers! See you after WORK.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bring on the p2w so I can hear more QQ out of these no-life losers! See you after WORK.

the problem is not the workers who dont have enough time for the game, the problem will be the "no-life losers" as u call them, that also have alot of money to put in the game.

Posted

For everyone thinking that they'll get refunds based on this update please don't even let your mind wander there, Daum/PA will rip you a new one. "P2W" is a phenomenon, it's not something that is clearly defined in a legal context so trying to say they falsely advertised would never hold up.. who defines what pay to win is? its a very ambiguous term ..some see a slight advantage, take for instance the Ghille suit, as P2W while others may not and V.V. Legally they have done nothing wrong. a written statement holds more validity than a spoken opinion about whether or not "P2W" has any place in the game. Daum/PA however took the MORAL low ground, mislead their community, upset the masses and as a result will likely lose a sizeable portion of the playerbase and without a doubt shortened their lifespan as a relevant MMORPG. It really is a shame you know.. I have extra income and could take advantage of these updates to some extent but it is completely against the principles of FAIR GAMING to do so.

Posted

bla bla bla

Bring me the cash shop guys! i have 5 packs to sell!

Posted

Dear Players,

We will perform our weekly maintenance as follows:

Date: Wednesday, 10.08.2016 

Duration: 5hServer Down:Server Up:
Global08:00 UTC13:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)01:00 PDT06:00 PDT
East Coast (NA)04:00 EDT09:00 EDT
Central (EU)10:00 CEST15:00 CEST

Note:

• Patch Notes including changes and new features can be found in our Forum after the maintenance.

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
BDO Team

keep-calm-and-pay-to-win-4.png

Posted

image.png

abde11e1d0.jpg

Posted

abde11e1d0.jpg

Yeah and? It doesn't say they would never be tradeable. All that proves is at the time of that update Cash Shop items could not be traded or put on auction house. Things change. They never said never. Learn to read.

Posted (edited)

DAUM DON'T LISTEN THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY.

BUT FROM NOW NO PENNY FROM ME. FU WITH P2W

B2P WITH DAUM == F2P ANYONE ELSE

P2W, RIP

Edited by Coolmer

Posted (edited)

Oh yeah

Because  Work>Play Games>Sleep>Work>repeat is a wonderful Life.

Not everyone like P2W,Working or not.

Edited by Hissis
1 person likes this