• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance August 10th

589 posts in this topic

Posted

12ax48.jpg

Posted (edited)

Fix sorc skill addons pls. They are currently not even doing what they are meant to do especially the HP/MP regen on hit ones, seems like the regen is only on skill activation rather than actual 'on hit'.

@CM_Tytyes

Edited by Ilenia Draconis
spelling

Posted (edited)

Yeah and? It doesn't say they would never be tradeable. All that proves is at the time of that update Cash Shop items could not be traded or put on auction house. Things change. They never said never. Learn to read.

Sure... They can change it later and we can get refund later. If they offer it maybe we will pay MAYBE. :D

edit: and i don't think they will keep game in "fair play" group forever, but they can't keep their words in short term. They give up before 6 months.Before "insurance of customers vs scams" expired.

Edited by Mikroman
1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the good game it WAS atleast.. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh yeah

Because  Work>Play Games>Sleep>Work>repeat is a wonderful Life.

Not everyone like P2W,Working or not.

That is true, I took game as entertainment and I will rather spend RL money on anything else then a in game progression, at last for me game with possibility of P2W progression is dead.

Posted (edited)

Rest in peperoni BDO

ggggggggggg.gif

Edited by WinningFob
6 people like this

Posted

Please let us buy scrolls with cash

Posted

gPmZXuP.png

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Tomorow we will see if Kakao go something to care about the BDO community ...

Haha! Do you believe in this? :D

I believe when a multinational company want to play with the trust of millions of costumers in the wrong direction, it has a global impact that change the future of all these kind of companies in the wrong direction. Like a drop in the ocean.

The future of these kind of korean games after a wrong decision is unpredictable.

Edited by Vyky

Posted

Donald Trump 10082016011955.jpg

Posted

It would be really awesome if all the crybabies and "anti-P2W" whiners delete the game and quit, but this time for real! Because you promise this after every patch, but this time I have more than enough of your pathetic avatars and constant repeats of the "no-P2W mantra". And I know it's not only me. You don't like it? Then quit! Why the ----- you have to force everyone to follow you, to change avatars, to have the same opinion as you do, to delete the game or just to spam non-stop everywhere, making the game worse even before the patch? 

The flood here, on reddit and in the game is just too much now. All this "Buy, I quit" reminds me of all those attention-whores on Facebook which "quit", but actually they don't and only spam F5 to see how many people will ask them "to stay". DON'T STAY! GO! Delete the game, move on, find the best game for you but just STOP THIS GODDAMN SPAM ALREDY! You won't be missed, trust me! I prefer empty servers if the alternative is to have people from this "community". Actually, this so-called "community" is the worst I've seen and I am old enough, and I've played A LOT of games, but, guys, you're now worst than all those raging and toxic kids in LoL. Sadly, here I cannot mute you. 

Really, just go... Save your money and throw them on something you'll enjoy. Just stop ruining other's game. You've "wasted" few months, you've "wasted" few bucks - live with it. Now go, it will be highly appreciated!

5 people like this

Posted

So now we will discover if this game has a future or not.

If you allow pearl items to sell on market this game will die. 

Posted

So now we will discover if this game has a future or not.

If you allow pearl items to sell on market this game will die. 

LOL :D.... Even Pikachu is laughing at you dude :O.

1 person likes this

Posted

Going to wait and see what these patch notes say before I make any decisions. 

Posted

They will make it p2w we dont have the "power" to change that ^^

No one paying them anything anymore is fare more powerful than you think.

Posted

image-2_ololoid.png

1 person likes this

Posted

image-2_ololoid.png

If only I had a small loan of 1 million dollars :P

Posted

Bring on the p2w so I can hear more QQ out of these no-life losers! See you after WORK.

Enjoy being a cow man. I work to, i just dont use my money on stupid shit ;)

12ax48.jpg

pls no

Posted (edited)

@CM_Aethon @CM_Tytyes oi, -----er, why do you delete posts with 50-100 likes that are against p2w?  Most disgusting -----ing publisher. We're not allowed to post our opinions?

----- off!

Whose posts besides feather? Stop making things up.

Edited by Kramer

Posted

Thats not true.  If you just sit there afk being a wallet warrior you will not be equal.  I will have greater levels and greater sp.  
Also paying money doesn't beat rng no matter how much cash you throw at it.

You will have more chances if you play the game normally and pay max ammount every week aswell. So yes, you "beat the rng" by just having more attempts. Hence getting the gear faster.

Posted

I'm looking forward to reading the patch notes as hopefully there will be less controversial elements added/changed as well. 

Posted

Whose posts besides feather? Stop making things up.

Hes not making things up dude. Fcking cm's with dummy accounts and pure censorship. This company has no morals

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish people could be visited by the ghost of MMO past, present and future.. They would see how good they have it.. They would see how lucky they are to have a game as intricate, challenging and entertaining as BDO. They would see that ultimately pay for convenience, and arguably "pay to win", has always (and will always) be there for any game that wants to continue to progress. Or, they would just get emo about the hopeless future of consumerist gamers, miss the fact that they themselves are one, and kill themselves listening to Eminem on repeat while they blame the logically economically driven "EVIL DEV OVERLOARDS". Just my two cents... Keep your stick on the ice folks! See you post patch :)

Posted

After next patch Valks cry will come too for sure..no need to hold that item off anymore,.

with restrictions of course, 100 valk's per week 

Posted

TERA is almost even worse P2W wise.

Both TERA and GW2 aren't exactly P2W because most of their pvp is equalized