• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance August 10th

589 posts in this topic

Posted

*sigh* just started playing 1.5 months ago. Mostly just play it for the life gaming. But wow. this is heartbreaking.

Posted

Judging from the disrespectful silence coming from Daum, it's obvious the p2w is going ahead. Did you appreciate our feedback? Because you completely ignored the mass outrage and disgust at this pathetic money-grab. I'll never get involved in another game run by Daum or Kakao and will make sure everyone I know is clued up on what lying scumbags both companies are. You have no integrity whatsoever and should be ashamed of yourselves. You're also terrible businessmen if you can't predict how fast this buy-to-play game that now has pay-to-win mechanics is going to nosedive. What a bunch of morons.

1 person likes this

Posted

so you give a shit on the reactions from the community that make's me very sad and my motivaton to login decreased :-(

maybe the only way for the community is to stop playing or some guys who have enough money can put as many of these item's in the market that the income for others who will go this way to generate silver isn't worth doing it 

i don't know what we as community can do :-(

but i won't spend any € from now on to daum/abyss anymore!

STOP P2W!!!!!!!!

Posted (edited)

Good game now :) ty for this update its fajn and good choice

I rly hate no life kids :)

Edited by HATEDESERTUPDATE
1 person likes this

Posted

Time to wait and see

Posted

omfg, people are ignorant. Im a non p2w player and dont care if they make it p2w, i know for a fact ill still be better then the p2w players, if 100 people p2w thats their money going to the game not yours, if you dont like it then its your guys problems. people that actually play game to play not to care what others are doin should be playing games not the ones that whine if a game is goin not the way they we told or expect it to. people get a life, leave or stay its your loss or gain...... 

Great work Daum keep it up, you still got non p2w players that love the game no matter what you all do......

3 people like this

Posted

Whose posts besides feather? Stop making things up.

Oh I had a few posts taken down.  Even got a fancy 2 day time out and a warning for my discontent

Posted

so what games everyone gonna try?

should have sold my account a few weeks ago dam it

Posted

Judging from the disrespectful silence coming from Daum, it's obvious the p2w is going ahead. Did you appreciate our feedback? Because you completely ignored the mass outrage and disgust at this pathetic money-grab. I'll never get involved in another game run by Daum or Kakao and will make sure everyone I know is clued up on what lying scumbags both companies are. You have no integrity whatsoever and should be ashamed of yourselves. You're also terrible businessmen if you can't predict how fast this buy-to-play game that now has pay-to-win mechanics is going to nosedive. What a bunch of morons.

sadly the NA/EU market of black desert only make up about 7-9% of their total revenue.  They are a giant conglomerate so even if everyone quit they won't care.  

Posted

7-9% drop is huge and will effect all there stocks 

shareholders will be pissed

Posted

Better to make some screenshotes of the "No Valk's Cry Clarification"... And of any post with more than 50 likes, likely to be censored...

Posted

To all those trolling with the 'good update, hate nolife kids', I'm anti-p2w too and I'm nearly 40 with a full time job and small kids to take care of too. I get my playtime in BDO some evenings of the week for a few hours, hours where i like to do stuff with my guild, gear up so i can make a difference in PvP and node/guild wars.

People seem to say that the P2W guys won't overtake the hardcore nolifers with TET from teeth to toe anyway, but what will happen now is that players like me semi-casual - nearly lvl 54 with not all my gear +15 yet even, will suddenly find people with deep wallets running around as lvl 50 in no time with TRI gear.

This sucks... and as another of these no-lifer hardcore players wrote in the other feedback thread - sadly a response that has drowned in there now - was that he didn't fear the incoming wave of P2W players because he was already top 10-25 in his server anyway. What he feared was how the P2W wave will cause players like me to lose interest, because back when I bought the game they (Daum/Kakao EU) were ever so clever to launch it as B2P and lead us to believe the game wouldn't feature P2W elements...

Well, here we are...

And when I see what this update brings, I'll make my mind up about what to do. Whether to go on playing, or just forget the whole "power" side of this game and play it as farmville for life skills since nothing else matters, or maybe go all the way and forget about it and issue a refund request.

2 people like this

Posted

omfg, people are ignorant. Im a non p2w player and dont care if they make it p2w, i know for a fact ill still be better then the p2w players, if 100 people p2w thats their money going to the game not yours, if you dont like it then its your guys problems. people that actually play game to play not to care what others are doin should be playing games not the ones that whine if a game is goin not the way they we told or expect it to. people get a life, leave or stay its your loss or gain...... 

Great work Daum keep it up, you still got non p2w players that love the game no matter what you all do......

you must be new, enjoy getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter by a credit card warrior at any decent farm spot. These people acting like p2w won't effect them LOL where you gonna grind silver at? Cause the p2w whales will be at all the good ones. 

Posted

At least we learnt something, no moer games from certain companies

Posted

kakao goes pay-to-win with BDO

OK kakao, get ready to see a short burst in sales and then everyone is going to leave your game.  As a company you have destroyed any trust the Western audience might have in you, which will result in total failure if you every try to bring another game to EU, AUS, NA or SA...

Posted

Everybody head over to SWTOR, games running strong and they just started a dark vs light event. Similiar to ladders or seasons in ARPGs,  or D3 season 7 just started. Legion out in a few weeks, no need to stick around this sinking p2w shit fest

1 person likes this

Posted

Whose posts besides feather? Stop making things up.

There were posts and threads removed from both anti and pro camp. Whether it was unbalanced, I don't know. Unfortunately people seem only see what they want to see. 

Posted

^

Except I've seen worse.
These guys are newbies in comparison to a few other games I've moderated for.

League of Legends <-- There's a poisonous damn community. WAUW... Lol.

Posted

sadly the NA/EU market of black desert only make up about 7-9% of their total revenue.  They are a giant conglomerate so even if everyone quit they won't care.  

They wont feel much pain now, but they have ruined their ability to reach the West, which is a MUCH larger and more lucrative market

Posted

Just a heads up i have spoke to the ombudsman in regards to getting a refund on this game, and he said he had been getting calls all day about the game, looks like Australian gamer's are uniting cant wait to see this shitstorm. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank God I purchased everything through Paypal... Rip game 2016-2016... Daum/Kakao you are pathetic.

Posted

Just a heads up i have spoke to the ombudsman in regards to getting a refund on this game, and he said he had been getting calls all day about the game, looks like Australian gamer's are uniting cant wait to see this shitstorm. 

can't wait to see sinking stocks on Kakao or even a broken Company :D that's would be so hilarious 

Posted

can't wait to see sinking stocks on Kakao or even a broken Company :D that's would be so hilarious 

Their stocks are already rapidly declining. Thats why they are doing this

Posted

I cannot believe the salt levels in this thread. It's truly amazing how much crying and complaining and vitriol people are capable of.

Posted

so where is discussion with comunity?