• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance August 10th

589 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just increasingly curious on what these patch notes are gonna be. Only time will tell guys! Clock is ticking... :|

Posted (edited)

Their stocks are already rapidly declining. Thats why they are doing this

this is nothing ;) 

it is hard but not that hard 

I meant decreasing stocking price by - 80% 

Edited by Slaid

Posted

I guess a 5 hour standard maintenance with no mention on the server upgrades that were mentioned last week means that you are prepared to loose a good portion of your playerbase so no upgrades are needed...And there i was thinking that the P2W announcement was as low as you could get as a company...You never fail to surprise at least...

Posted

I cannot believe the salt levels in this thread. It's truly amazing how much crying and complaining and vitriol people are capable of.

I don't care about the p2w stuff 

of course it sucks but thebiggest part is the ignorance of the publisher ;) that's why I'm gonna quit after the boat is already sinking 

everyone which is playing for this damn company 

I'm not sure how naiv they are 

Posted

I cannot believe the salt levels in this thread. It's truly amazing how much crying and complaining and vitriol people are capable of.

Then they wonder why there has been no communication with them. I'd rather go and stick my finger in a socket than deal with these people. Thankfully it is almost over, 5 more hours and people will have the information they need to move on or stay.

3 people like this

Posted

This is all I can see in the comments. So many whiny crybaby self-entitled e-warriors

15433195.gif

The vast majority of the people crying will continue to play no matter what changes they make. The chargeback threats are hilarious.

Posted

so where is discussion with comunity?

They communicated with

"well Korea, Japan and Russia love p2w so should you"

And

"maintenence as usual you f**ing idiots, still here after you know its going p2w hahah"

Posted (edited)

I wish people could be visited by the ghost of MMO past, present and future.. They would see how good they have it.. They would see how lucky they are to have a game as intricate, challenging and entertaining as BDO. They would see that ultimately pay for convenience, and arguably "pay to win", has always (and will always) be there for any game that wants to continue to progress. Or, they would just get emo about the hopeless future of consumerist gamers, miss the fact that they themselves are one, and kill themselves listening to Eminem on repeat while they blame the logically economically driven "EVIL DEV OVERLOARDS". Just my two cents... Keep your stick on the ice folks! See you post patch :)

I wish that peoples know past and present when it use it in sentence of revelation, because I played a lot, from my first mmo Asheron's Call (1999) till now, played EVE Online for years and still EVE had huge impact on my future decisions, EVE is best game ever, but get bored after years spent there (from 2007), need change from time to time, still holding my personal 5 accounts there, who knows when i go back in that pearl.

IMO this game can compare closest to ArcheAge, so ArcheAge had (while I played it) better/more content, it is f2p, better sea I loved sea battles and galleons, more involvement for group of people, swimming here is omfg did i fall in water again, raids (lol game 2016 and 5 man party for node wars...), PVP system there was 1000x times better then here atm, better everything and P2W ruined it. But now thinking to go back there if I need to play one more P2W "sandbox" game or maybe Blade and Soul (best fight I ever saw, awesome combo system, soo fluid).

Decision, decision....

Edited by Coolmer

Posted

will i be able to do multiple recharge for pearl this time! oh boy, i cant wait. i sold my dog already, was planning on selling my corvette to but i couldnt do it! take my money! :D 

Posted

I personally don't mind the changes but I have to say the short notice, complete lack of communication along with strong arming these changes in is a pretty unprofessional sight to behold. They didn't seem this unreasonable prior to launch so I can only assume this came down from above.

It's not uncommon to see these types of devs go silent when they know they are doing the wrong thing but have nothing they can do about it.

Posted (edited)

Still IMO ArcheAge had better/more content, better sea I loved sea battles and galleons, here swimming is omfg did i fall in water again, raids (lol game 2016 and 5 man party for node wars...), PVP system 1000x times better then here, better everything and P2W ruined it. But now thinking to go back there if I need to play one more P2W "sandbox" game or maybe Blade and Soul (best fight I ever saw, soo fluid).

Decision, decision....

So your leaving BDO saying it's a P2W, to join B&S where i can swipe my card on day 1, and get from the shop : 

- Best end game materials, to instant craft best Legendaries weapons that F2P players need a Year+ to gather.

- All the starting & upgrade materials to instant craft best accesoires in game, that takes months of pure grind to gather.

- Exclusive top Gems that are ONLY in cash shop, or take even more time than weapon+accesoires combined to craft.

- Instant top Bopae, with enough resources to enchant them and build as much crit as i want.

- As much HM level as i want with instant HM scrolls ( seriously ??! )

- As much Gold as i want Legally, from currency exchange.

Yeah, well ... good luck. 

Edit : i didn't mention the corrupted staffs, and the various other problems with the game like cheaters & bots.

Edited by Karai
Formating.

Posted

so where is discussion with comunity?

what community ? only a bunch of bridge dwellers here, noone to have a healthy discussion with xD

Posted (edited)

what community ? only a bunch of bridge dwellers here, noone to have a healthy discussion with xD

Except you special snowflake :x

Edited by Burnnn

Posted

Expect you special snowflake :x

you want to get whacked by my huge club i left behind under the bridge ? :P

Posted

Look guys this is not going to "ruin your game" you are all being silly.

1) BDO items have a market cap. Therefor the market will not change much from these new items. All there will be is people with more silver and people who decide to spend there silver on items like costumes or pets.

2) There will ALWAYS be someone better than you. Whither they got that better gear by selling $600 in costumes (and who would do that seriously. People will just sell a few) or they got it from grinding, does not matter. Either way there will be a PKer who kicks your ass so you will end up crying and whining anyway.

3)They are limiting the amount of costumes items that are sold, so one person can not accumulate that money as fast as one would say grind it. (To make you babies happy)

4) If it really makes you upset that people want to put in some money THAT THEY EARNED in a game that they love. Then you are the one with the problem. They still have to learn how to play even if their armor is god like. You can have great armor and still play like shit.

In the end I will be playing BDO for a long while. I respect Pearl abyss' judgment and I will be selling costumes tomorrow. Good day :3 <3 <3

Posted (edited)

So your leaving BDO saying it's a P2W, to join B&S where i can swipe my card on day 1, and get from the shop : 

- Best end game materials, to instant craft best Legendaries weapons that F2P players need a Year+ to gather.

- All the starting & upgrade materials to instant craft best accesoires in game, that takes months of pure grind to gather.

- Exclusive top Gems that are ONLY in cash shop, or take even more time than weapon+accesoires combined to craft.

- Instant top Bopae, with enough resources to enchant them and build as much crit as i want.

- As much HM level as i want with instant HM scrolls ( seriously ??! )

- As much Gold as i want Legally, from currency exchange.

Yeah, well ... good luck. 

Edit : i didn't mention the corrupted staffs, and the various other problems with the game like cheaters & bots.

No, the point is out there we have much better P2W content then BDO, more polished games, also BDO UI is shit (alpha - work in progress).

Started BDO because it was B2P and was thinking they will miss all that P2W shit. I would rather pay every expansion for game what I play than progress in game.

Edited by Coolmer
1 person likes this

Posted

you want to get whacked by my huge club i left behind under the bridge ? :P

I'll see your "huge club" and raise you a gold visa card.   According to the new rules of BDO....I win

Posted

I don't really care about the update or p2w but the lack of communication is frustrating.

Posted (edited)

I'll see your "huge club" and raise you a gold visa card.   According to the new rules of BDO....I win

will you burry me under 12421957236 trillions of silver because noone sells pen stuff atm ?!?

Edited by cann0nf0dder

Posted

Will skill addon hp/mp regens get fixed?

Posted

Yup thats it im gonna refund my money if what is said is really true. kakoagames you just had to mess everything up didn;t ya ?

Posted

will i be able to do multiple recharge for pearl this time! oh boy, i cant wait. i sold my dog already, was planning on selling my corvette to but i couldnt do it! take my money! :D 

sell your computer stuff mouse keyboard screen 

ah wait ... Never mind 

Posted

Now we will see how they laugh in the players. A sample of the most pathetic that a worker makes to please his owner.

My condolences to the developers of the game, having to see their work destroyed.

(sorry for my bad english)

1 person likes this

Posted

Meanwhile... 

WoWScrnShot_081016_074734.thumb.jpg.948b

WoWScrnShot_081016_090936.thumb.jpg.fcd5

4 people like this