• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance August 10th

589 posts in this topic

Posted

spending the night watching the youtube P2W reaction videos, lolz

Posted (edited)

If they had a bit of brains, why not remove the cash shop and put a monthly subscription to this game. 15 euro's or something, remove the the shop items and let it be obtained by special events / world bosses. people will love this game and their familly's will be fed.

No, that would be a horrible solution for all the f2p people, plus this was b2p

Edited by Simpely

Posted

I created some elaborate fake patch notes with some jokes about 'adjusting' classes, the addition of items like 'Daum's Laughter' that will allow you to place more than 5 pearl items on the market place, with stuff like 'fixed the issue where players were unable to progress faster by using their credit card' and whatnot, inserted it here... and then deleted it.

It's not even worth it. It's not funny at this point, there's nothing amusing about KashKao or all of this.

Posted

Look at all this QQ.. oh that beauty.. and the sickening hypocrisy. Gotta love that. Stop crying already, this game was already p2w by what you are claiming now. The ingame shop gave many of you crybabies much more than some cute outfits and little convenience. T4 Pets, instantly reviving without losing exp, resetting horseskills, luck underwear, faster and better knowledge on monsters, weight increase, skill reset, faster swimming, g h i l l i e   s u i t... please...bla bla bla... And now some of those you call "casuals" because they don't have the gear to compete with your stuffed up behinds will be able to get SOME of these advantages too, without spending what they most likely don't have.. money? HOW UNFAIR... OMG... P2W.... and srsly those few guys who will make a mentionable silver profit with this will not overthrow whole wars with their 2-3 parts of pen gear.

1 person likes this

Posted

wach  am  all pokemon

Posted

Ey fellas why not channel all that rage into something constructive?

Posted (edited)

Can't wait to go for TET with 0 fail stacks or even PEN 😫🔫

and if it successful I'm gonna throw it away :D 

Edited by Slaid

Posted

How to destroy a nice game? Sell off it to the Kakao Game...

Good Luck in sqeezing, as lemons, a community nearly deserted..that's right..Welcome to the new BLANK Desert -.-'

Posted

I bet you didn't delete your characters though right?

not yet 

was still hoping for the best :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Funny to watch all the entitle mellennium kids scream no no no we want free!!! no sence of real life responsibility. Go this is not the game your looking for... it will be nice not to log on to the fourms and see all the crybabies man i cant wait lol oh yea by the way you dont even know how this will effect the game all your doing is speculating...so yes the sky is falling your life is ruined go quick to the doctor and get on some depression meds to help you deal with this giant loss of your "free to play"..

Posted

So you're not even going to tell us how much the the pearl shop items will sell for? Once again, great communication!

Posted (edited)

8Z5m3RB.jpg

Edited by Falopera

Posted

Hahahahahahaha, -----s.

Posted

So you're not even going to tell us how much the the pearl shop items will sell for? Once again, great communication!

So wait until game is up...wow that was hard.:o

Posted

Oh this game is p2w now niceeeee. Ok  dear developers can I get my money back pls coz of u lied to us. is tat possible to get my money back pls _?

Posted (edited)

Lol.

Edited by Gweny

Posted

I am just going to wait and see what effect it has overall.

The most likely effect will be a period of extreme inflation.  When the people in an economy are given more money to play with, the overall impact is always for the prices of everything to increase until a balance is met.  The end result is the economy ends up generally in the same position it was previously with higher prices vs higher income.

Overall, the real losers are the casuals who will not spend money on cash shop items, as they have no money to buy things at highly inflated prices.  Those presumably are people that Daum does not really care about as they are not helping with putting money into the game.

There is the possibility that due to the fact that items seem to have a maximum value that this scenario may not arise.  However, I would assume that if Daum is happy for millions of coins to be made readily available to players then they will have to add a sink to remove said wealth.  Going on that basis, I would expect the higher valuations of items to increase exponentially.

Lets see how it goes!

Posted

That is the wrong way to approach the issue. There should be Loyalty costumes or login rewards that grant the same cash shop bonuses, even if they end up being uglier. Why does someone have to gain advantage of you being poor irl?

No, it's the sane way to look at the change. People who refused to pay for cash shop items due to low funds IRL, but could grind until the apocalypse, can now buy cash shop items for in game silver. People who have a RL outside of BDO now have a chance of catching up with the 24/7 no-lifers.

It's a win-win.

Posted

That is the wrong way to approach the issue. There should be Loyalty costumes or login rewards that grant the same cash shop bonuses, even if they end up being uglier. Why does someone have to gain advantage of you being poor irl?

That is another wrong approach to the issue. Advantage? is a trade, like any other trade made in this world, you gain items he gains silver, like if you were selling a sword or a piece of armor... the only real difference is the fact that you can get that item via RnGesus or buy it on the shop.

Posted

That's it, its gone P2W!!!! I am now going back to WoW......derp.

Seriously folks, having had an initial rant due to the snide way this change was "SURPRISED" on us I have had a objective rethink. Cash shop gear bonuses from items like the guillie suit bugged the crap out of me simply because it offered a CLEAR advantage in open world PvP and was only available for cash (not open for debate). All the other extras like XP, luck etc. didn't create a backlash as they were released with the game I guess. The point is allowing people access to ALL cash shop items via the exchange, is probably the better of 2 evils. Selling 250 million worth of cash shop items ($150) per week isn't going to get you maxed out with the best gear any time soon. Why? RNG in this game is brutal. 

Example.

Sell 4 costumes for 220mil and manage to get two ogre rings (not likely). Smash them together......$120 gone hahahaha. Use the night vendor or MP to pre-order boss armor, still going to need luck of the gods and you could earn 100's of millions in the time you would roll a good price. Yes with 120 mil you could outfit a character with +15 grunil and probably a +15 yuria and +15 secondary too. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OP....... May take one second to kill instead of one hit. Bottom line is to buy a full set of OP gear in this game would cost about $8000 IF by some miracle all these items got posted on the MP in the first place. Sell 5 items a week it will take 52 weeks to get enough silver to be End game competitive.

The no-life-2-Win will ALWAYS have the best of the best gear though grinding. I have 204/233 witch and still get bulldozed occasionally by people with gear I am months away from. By the time I get that gear said bulldozer will be 3 levels ahead with even better gear. I don't think these changes will make a vast tribe of undefeatable credit card warriors unless someone manages to steal Donald Trumps credit card or Bill Gates and Ted Turner start a guild.

What really annoyed me is the way these changes were advertised a week before release after all the promises. Even more annoying is the fact the known class and engine bugs that have been put on hold in favor of cash shop items. At the end of the day if you are going to release the Korean version minus various items like valks' cry just do it and stop drip feeding half finished garbage expansions like Valencia. Sort the drop rates out in the NEW completely pointless expansion. DO SOMETHING with the actual game instead of rubbing your crotches on how much $$$$$ you can make from the cash shop. People have a real problem about the transparent attempt at a cash grab while being told a load of bollocks with reasoning like "offering all features of the game to people that don't want/can't to spend money". Treat your community like utter morons and you will get rage quits and the backlash as seen recently.

Posted

Greetings adventurers

With today's patch Pearl articles are available on the marketplace. There are limitations which limit the number of salable items. In conjunction with the announced restrictions the game data will be closely monitored by an appropriate balance to find.

• Companion, outfits, benefit packages and horse equipment can be registered on the marketplace.
    • Costumes with special functions (Platscher Fischer Clothing, Treant Tarnungsset, Venia-riding clothes, desert camouflage, Venecil Dress, Karki hat Karki suit) will not be registrable.
  • A maximum of 5 items from the bead shop can be registered per week per account.
    • The sales restrictions are Saturdays at 0:00 CEST for EU and at 0:00 EDT on NA server reset. this is from the patch notes EU

Posted

prices right now ingame are 19mil for a full costume wich is a joke...

so stop qqing plzzzzzzzz

1 person likes this

Posted

paid-user-vs-free-user-o-2522609.gif

Posted

Funny to watch all the entitle mellennium kids scream no no no we want free!!! no sence of real life responsibility. Go this is not the game your looking for... it will be nice not to log on to the fourms and see all the crybabies man i cant wait lol oh yea by the way you dont even know how this will effect the game all your doing is speculating...so yes the sky is falling your life is ruined go quick to the doctor and get on some depression meds to help you deal with this giant loss of your "free to play"..

I work and I play, but I don't pay because what's the damn idea of playing a game if you can just buy everything and be done with it? If you can't make the time to play a game like this, there are other kinds of games that require you to dedicate alot less time to them. That's not a reason to ruin the game for everyone.

I would also like to remind you that everyone has PAID for this game so it's by no means F2P. Also, many have paid for this based on Daum / PA 's initial promises to keep this game from becoming a Visa Warrior battleground. Now they did it anyway. I don't know about you, but where I come from this is called cheating and lying. If this game was truely a F2P game, it would not be such a big deal anyways.

If Daum a B2B IT company and treating their customers like this, they'd be out of business in less than a week.

Posted

You guys are the biggest idiots ever if you think the prices won't inflate.