• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance August 10th

589 posts in this topic

Posted

Who still logs into this sh*t hole ?
Just uninstall like 80 % of us have done already

And yet you are still on the forums.

prices right now ingame are 19mil for a full costume wich is a joke...

so stop qqing plzzzzzzzz

Nothing shall stop this tsunami of tears.

1 person likes this

Posted

fishing.jpg.09f57ee42db6f31e6280423aa102

Posted

Can all the whiners just stop posting? They said they are quitting bdo because of p2w yet they still post on the forums. Bye Felicia.

1 person likes this

Posted

i just love how they adressed the community's concerns, NOT A WORD, WE DO NOT EXIST, well starting today, BDO doest exist for me also, come on https://chroniclesofelyria.com/84479f

1 person likes this

Posted

Meanwhile at the Kakao HQ lunchbreak:

Posted

ffs another 779mb to download for 5 hours

I hate update lol

Posted

Thanks for filling the couch you sold us with maggots. You all -----ed up.  Time to start the battle with PayPal. RIP pre p2w BDO. May be the biggest ----- up since SWG's CU patch.

Posted

it's not as bad as i though it would be

2016-08-10_45787570.JPG

but if the prices go higher there will be problems

Posted

That's it, its gone P2W!!!! I am now going back to WoW......derp.

Seriously folks, having had an initial rant due to the snide way this change was "SURPRISED" on us 

If you have been from day one (and can read), they only ever said that cash shop items on marketplace will not be in from the start...not they will never be in.

Are you also surprised if you wake up in the morning?

Posted (edited)

No, it's the sane way to look at the change. People who refused to pay for cash shop items due to low funds IRL, but could grind until the apocalypse, can now buy cash shop items for in game silver. People who have a RL outside of BDO now have a chance of catching up with the 24/7 no-lifers.

It's a win-win.

If that were only true sweetheart. The only one who will benefit from this are the 24/7 no lifers. You see, when it comes to P2W it's not about the amount of money one has but rather how rational the person owning it is. Whereas wealthy people are wealthy because they don't spend money on in-game currencies; no lifers are willing to spend 90-100% of the small wage they earn.

Also, MMORPGs by design are time consuming; people that have a `life` generally don't play it, and if they do? They shouldn't because they simply don't have the time. 

Take it from a person who has been playing *RPGs since the first RPG in the world. P2W always ends in disaster, always.

Edited by Gweny

Posted

I just wanna clear up a misconception that most of the community  seems to have that is vocal here. You seem to think P2W is simply allowing people access to cash shop items for ingame gold and it is not. The real definition of p2w is allowing players to buy items with cash or in game gold that innately give them some kind of definitive stat advantage, buff, etc that other players will not get access to sets them apart in combat and other facets of the game. That is clearly not this. Not even in the most minute sense. Getting extra combat exp does not give you more dmg, extra ap, more evasion, none of that. Nothing that is going to ruin someone's life in combat. On that note, the traveler's package. What it has done is stimulate the economy is a way I did not readily think about. The marketplace buff, has allowed items that you wouldn't normally see on the market to be listed and still be profitable even at low sale prices making a larger variety of items available to the community. This is a good thing. The life exp or combat exp or slots. Sure those are awesome, but still not something that will make you win a fight. Not to mention prices are still 30 dollars basically an outfit. It is beyond a minute amount of the community that puts down that will be able to put down the money to do so to even make a lot of ingame gold to do so. With the lowering of prices on tri's, duo's, pri's, etc, those items are more accessible to everyone now, and the game practically throws gold at you for grinding as this game has buffed lootable golds and nerfed our grinding experience repeatedly for it's western audience ( a bit too much in my opinion but I digress). So try and stay positive. A ghillie is not true pay to win. I can go get one right now, but I'll still get wrecked by stronger players with or without it on. This is just facts. As far as the maid, it's not worth the 12 dollars for only 50 weight, you'd have to in fact buy multiple to even make it viable, something I still feel isn't worth the financial investment. Koreans buy several. Just think about it. This is a business, it needs to make money, and evolve in ways to increase profit. This has by no means changed the way any of you play. Relax and enjoy BDO for all it has to offer.

Posted

If they had a bit of brains, why not remove the cash shop and put a monthly subscription to this game. 15 euro's or something, remove the the shop items and let it be obtained by special events / world bosses. people will love this game and their familly's will be fed.

Because the sub model is dead.  Companies make far more money getting people into the game via F2P/B2P, and then hitting them with cash shops.  They'd be stupid to use subs.

Posted (edited)

lol you can't buy gear with gold xD 

you can buy top gear with gold in GW2 my friend, you can buy top resources for top gear in every game with cash : ^

Its so hardcore and crycore in BDO onyly cos PvP is cash based here instead of drop based, delete stupid enchantment system and people might calm their tits down.

Edited by Menor

Posted

delete stupid enchantment system and people might calm their tits down.

How bad is the enchantment system in the game?  Past mmos I've played, the gear itself usually isn't the problem, it's that people have the thought in their head that they MUST max out the enchantments on every piece of gear they own, when it's usually completely unnecessary.  "Settling" for +12 instead of +15 usually is sufficient to be competitive in pve/pvp without having to dump loads of money into the game.

Not sure if that's the case here in BD...

Posted

"Settling" for +12 instead of +15 usually is sufficient to be competitive in pve/pvp without having to dump loads of money into the game.

Not sure if that's the case here in BD...

Not the case.

Posted

Nutz.

Posted (edited)

WHEN???

Edited by Kagare
Video: not my video click youtube at bottom for link

Posted

That's it, its gone P2W!!!! I am now going back to WoW......derp.

Seriously folks, having had an initial rant due to the snide way this change was "SURPRISED" on us I have had a objective rethink. Cash shop gear bonuses from items like the guillie suit bugged the crap out of me simply because it offered a CLEAR advantage in open world PvP and was only available for cash (not open for debate). All the other extras like XP, luck etc. didn't create a backlash as they were released with the game I guess. The point is allowing people access to ALL cash shop items via the exchange, is probably the better of 2 evils. Selling 250 million worth of cash shop items ($150) per week isn't going to get you maxed out with the best gear any time soon. Why? RNG in this game is brutal. 

Example.

Sell 4 costumes for 220mil and manage to get two ogre rings (not likely). Smash them together......$120 gone hahahaha. Use the night vendor or MP to pre-order boss armor, still going to need luck of the gods and you could earn 100's of millions in the time you would roll a good price. Yes with 120 mil you could outfit a character with +15 grunil and probably a +15 yuria and +15 secondary too. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OP....... May take one second to kill instead of one hit. Bottom line is to buy a full set of OP gear in this game would cost about $8000 IF by some miracle all these items got posted on the MP in the first place. Sell 5 items a week it will take 52 weeks to get enough silver to be End game competitive.

The no-life-2-Win will ALWAYS have the best of the best gear though grinding. I have 204/233 witch and still get bulldozed occasionally by people with gear I am months away from. By the time I get that gear said bulldozer will be 3 levels ahead with even better gear. I don't think these changes will make a vast tribe of undefeatable credit card warriors unless someone manages to steal Donald Trumps credit card or Bill Gates and Ted Turner start a guild.

What really annoyed me is the way these changes were advertised a week before release after all the promises. Even more annoying is the fact the known class and engine bugs that have been put on hold in favor of cash shop items. At the end of the day if you are going to release the Korean version minus various items like valks' cry just do it and stop drip feeding half finished garbage expansions like Valencia. Sort the drop rates out in the NEW completely pointless expansion. DO SOMETHING with the actual game instead of rubbing your crotches on how much $$$$$ you can make from the cash shop. People have a real problem about the transparent attempt at a cash grab while being told a load of bollocks with reasoning like "offering all features of the game to people that don't want/can't to spend money". Treat your community like utter morons and you will get rage quits and the backlash as seen recently.

I haven't seen a ghillie suit on the marketplace.  Pretty sure you can't sell those.

Posted

Oh my... Here's the Censorship... We just lost 3 pages of posts and it wasn't a block of posts... they were scattered throughout the whole thread.

Posted

If you payed through paypal, request money back, otherwise make a refund ticket, just to bust their nuts even tho they dont reply to refund requests they surely notice how many they receive.
Well RIP BDO, best game of all times, for the shortest of time.

Posted

If anyone is buying stuff to sell I'd love to see me some Acher outfits for all the female characters! ;)

Posted

I have problem with that patch. Launcher show me 100% but it was no patching. Game launch to main menu, but I can't connect to game. WTF?