• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance August 10th

589 posts in this topic

Posted

Guild Wars 2, but it has "P2W" aswell, you can trade GEMS into GOLD :((

WoW but there you can buy gold from gold sellers so its P2W aswell.

TEAR - pls, so old it hurts to watch

well, there is no game without any type of "p2w", nothing, you are stuck with single player games from now on.

WoW will never be P2W because you need to Raid or PVP in order to get the best gear. You can only buy gems and enchants with gold and they are not that expensive so mostly anyone playing regularly can afford them. Or the guild your in will usually provide them for you. 

Posted

WHEN???

when the game is no longer generating enough revenue to keep the servers online.

Posted

lol, you must be new, also since starting of game. just new on forums is all here.

you must be new, enjoy getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter by a credit card warrior at any decent farm spot. These people acting like p2w won't effect them LOL where you gonna grind silver at? Cause the p2w whales will be at all the good ones. 

Posted

it's not as bad as i though it would be

2016-08-10_45787570.JPG

but if the prices go higher there will be problems

there arlready at 19.5k, over 20 at the end of the day for sure

Posted

Oh noes the sky is still failing...........Its not but haters gotta hate.

They said time and time again that Awakenings were coming at the end of August.  The 10th of August is getting closer but not there yet. 

Posted

Can we get some comment on whenever the market costume price is going to increase with time? 

@PM_Jouska , @CM_Tytyes

Posted

why would anyone give 30e or 20is mil lol

Posted

If the prices were mentioned from the beginning, not as many would have left. Of course some still would have, but still. 
Communication guys.

Posted

If the prices were mentioned from the beginning, not as many would have left. Of course some still would have, but still. 
Communication guys.

yoou guys are retarded if you think the prices will stay that way! the point of adding P2W was to make more money, no one will buy costumes if they are only 20mil. you can expect them to go 100-200 mill in the near future so buy them now

Posted

@CM_Tytyes

Can you enable Pearl Shop gifting again, seeing as it is now pointless to disable the gifting system? I would like to gift friends and guild members Pearl shop items for free rather than forcing them to suffer through hours of camping the marketplace listings.
Majority of gold sellers (on Uno) have vanished - And being able to sell pearl items on the marketplace makes it no different than gifting the items really.

It is also very hard to hold rewarding guild events with the gifting system disabled.

Please consider this!

Posted

yoou guys are retarded if you think the prices will stay that way! the point of adding P2W was to make more money, no one will buy costumes if they are only 20mil. you can expect them to go 100-200 mill in the near future so buy them now

I never said they wouldnt go up, and people are buying and selling them.

Posted (edited)

Who still logs into this sh*t hole ?
Just uninstall like 80 % of us have done already

LOL! What a hypocrite! Not only did he not uninstall he is logged in currently and playing!  Zero credibility! Oh  and if you are all wondering he has logged in every day to get his calendar awards!  

I think he is treating the BDO community like a mushroom.  Keeping us in the dark and feeding us BS! Thank you Jim butcher for such a wonderful line!

VqtmeCN.thumb.png.9de88c9198f8c2a457a87d

Edited by Lord Scythe

Posted

I enjoyed the game, and I never hesitate to make a purchase if I find things i like in cash shop. However, if Kakao wants to follow Archeage's path,

I am not making the same mistake anymore. I look forward to see Kakao Corp's stock revenue in a month.

Posted

Why can't you make the items untradeable upon purchase? So fricking annoying trying to buy something when some people are just buying stuff out to stockpile these for later resell ><

Posted (edited)

geryerg

Edited by matipax
wrong post

Posted

WHEN???

My guess is that it might very well be after the current Golden Antiques event or around November. Some folks have suggested that the NA/EU version would wait on the release of the Witch and Wizard awakenings though. I suppose that we will just have to wait longer. Me? I still have quite a few characters that need to get to lvl 56 though.

there arlready at 19.5k, over 20 at the end of the day for sure

If there isn't a system-based cap, the system will still be limited by buyers. If a buyer feels that a price is too high, then that consumer will not part with their money. 

Posted (edited)

LOL! What a hypocrite! Not only did he not uninstall he is logged in currently and playing!  Zero credibility! Oh  and if you are all wondering he has logged in every day to get his calendar awards!  

I think he is treating the BDO community like a mushroom.  Keeping us in the dark and feeding us BS! Thank you Jim butcher for such a wonderful line!

Buying a costume and making potions while collecting the calendar dailies is hardly playing. You should remember this routine well, you did it in Neverwinter. Careful how you use the term hypocrite...those who live in glass houses...

Shall I turn on my stream for you since your following my every move ?

Edit: Amazing how you can put this in the taskbar and play Final Fantasy XIV while making potions here. Shocking Concept !

Edit : I'm not re-quoting your cheesed*ck picture. It's tacky and bad. Learn to Photoshop.

Edit # 2 : Yeah I Reinstalled to watch the carnage unfold...call it car wreck syndrome. Consider me guilty. Oh Well. I'll just keep making potions and keep raiding in FFXIV.... 

Problem ?

youmadbro.jpg

Edited by Visnja

Posted

Final comment on this topic. Every moment, every minute, and every second you are living, it costs money. Do not think that simply doing a b2p model alleviates you of any responsibility to help support a great service that BDO is. It has staff, those staff have lives, families, then it has servers, upkeep, taxes, etc. If you enjoy something, you should support it instead of just thinking buying the game is good enough. People have been crying p2w for ages now in this game when a true P2W model has yet to be added. I explained some of the actual unforeseen advantages that the community has gained as a whole as a result of the travelers package even in an earlier post. Not opinions, bu what actually happened, the definition of p2w, and basically how life works for those who think making a purchase once should suffice to a company so they can enjoy it eternally (not). We don't have valk cries yet, so I'm satisfied. Yes this game has a major gear gap, but at 19mil a costume for 30 dollars, even if it goes up, the same people who wouldn't support when it was just costumes, won't support when it's in this form either. That's 150 dollars to make a lousy amount of money that'd only get you maybe 1 tri piece of armor. If you are taking advantage of what this game has to offer in the form of passive income (crates (ore based or wood based), grinding, and cooking (or alchemy, whatever) alone you can easily make 20-40 mil a day throwing in the most minute amount of grinding. They've double lootable gains in gold, nerfed monsters to hell, to the point pve isn't the challenging part anymore till valencia, and there is absolutely no reason that with just a little bit of planning that even some of the most casual players won't be able to afford gear. It is that simple. When you get to that level of gear score, you delete people and quickly, it comes down to skill and a few customizations that will make the difference in a fight when it comes to awakenings and crystals. They've made getting to that point accessible to everyone if you just learn how to play the game and grind a bit here and there, taking advantage of the many forms of content made available to you. This has not changed how I play at all, I'll continue to gear up using the many ways to make money in this game, and if I see a cool looking costume, i'll pick it up as a thank you for all the enjoyment I've derived from this game and the people I've had the opportunity to connect with. Stay positive, realistic, and think about the actual effects beforehand, and then observe after the fact to see if your fears actually materialize before losing your mind. This is legit the only game of it's caliber being offered to the western market. We whine waaaay to much over EVERYTHING. You have a better alternative, show me.

1 person likes this

Posted

WoW will never be P2W because you need to Raid or PVP in order to get the best gear. You can only buy gems and enchants with gold and they are not that expensive so mostly anyone playing regularly can afford them. Or the guild your in will usually provide them for you. 

Ofcourse WoW is P2W its Biggest one out there lol.... You can buy anything you like...

Posted

it's not as bad as we though BUT IT BETTER NOT GET WORSE!

1 person likes this

Posted

ok what the fk?? we cant sell already bought (bount to char) equipment...makes no sense why would anyone buy a 30e costume and directly sell it on mp for 15 mil??? why would you even add thing like that? brain? dead? ok, bb..

Posted

ok what the fk?? we cant sell already bought (bount to char) equipment...makes no sense why would anyone buy a 30e costume and directly sell it on mp for 15 mil??? why would you even add thing like that? brain? dead? ok, bb..

So you tried to speculate on pearl shop items and got screwed?

It's called karma.

Posted

Bye BDO was fun while it lasted too bad u scammed your whole player base lying saying that u would not go p2w. This is the end of the mmo race.

Posted

Okay so, another time Daums horrid communication causes a panic and loses them money and time and pisses off the player base when almost all of this could have been avoided if you simply mentioned the caps put in place. 

$29 for 18m silver is horrible for someone trying to p2w, anyone who values money the slightest will not dump money to p2w this game. If anything this update turned out to be a really good thing because pearl shop items are available for anyone to get and extremely affordable in game at this moment. 

Now the concern is, will the price be raised to 50-100m in the future. The argument though is that the items are sitting on the market right now, people are slowly buying them for 18m but not buying them all out. This might simply be because it was just released and a few weeks later the amount of items being put on the market might be far less then the amount going up now. But if it continues like this the prices will not go up much higher if at all. Though I believe less items will be posted in the next few weeks and the price may rise. 

The price of pets has got to rise, those are always sold out but the outfits for instance are just sitting there. It looks like we are on the same page as the Japanese version of the game, which isn't horrible. The way things are NOW is a good balance, not allowing players to become far more successful in game by spending IRL money and selling items and allowing players to have access to cash shop items at a surprisingly low price of silver. 

Time and time again though Daums poor communication has hurt their player base. If you were to explain the price caps most of the chargebacks and quitters could have been avoided. 

2 people like this