• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Buff red nose armor, add more variety

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Should buff rednose health regen armor. I dont really know what the health regen is atm but all i know is its almost non existent. Why not buff it to 300 - 400hp per 10 seconds which basically gives 30 - 40 hp per second mitigating damage from DOTs. Or increasing DOT damage while buffing it even more 60-70hps. This way theres more variety into actually creating builds. Make tree spirit armor better for taking direct damage and HP which boosts % damage so classes that rely more on doing quick damage before falling back would choose this while classes that are more sustain focus would choose red nose armor. 

Certain awakening skills can give you a choice of DOT vs Direct damage and improve certain "useless" skills that some classes have to either put DOTs or deal direct damage. 

This way you dont have every class just running the exact same gear.

2 people like this

Posted

i agree it should be an alternative to tree.  atm its just a weaker version.

we need more variety.

1 person likes this

Posted

Agreed as well.

I do understand that Red Nose is a daily and Tree is a weekly so the difference in quality is supposed to be due to rarity. However the Night Merchant killed that.

Posted

I dont know if the difference in quality is daily vs weekly, i just think its a difference of the stat weight between hp regen and +hp

Posted

We have a guy in guild with Red Nose at Tri and the HP regen is something preposterous like 10 or 15. Completely laughable to say the least. With NV Heb chest is hardly more rare any longer and honestly Bheg's is a daily as well and is the best damn piece lol. Red Nose definitely deserves some sort of buff. 

1 person likes this

Posted

if they buff red nose armor make sure to buff its looks as well.. it looks like some random rags thrown together, or a paperbag with holes in it

Posted (edited)

tbh it should give the opposite of tree armor, somthing like 100 hp and 200 wp/mp/sp

Edited by Guli
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

if they buff red nose armor make sure to buff its looks as well.. it looks like some random rags thrown together, or a paperbag with holes in it

it actually looks better than most of costumes #love @FrizFroz

GoQEFlz.jpg

Edited by Muphet
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

yes pls mOA buffs for Bossgear. Just make BDO the next Diablo. Why dont u add Tab-Targeting for ppl who dont use a mouse!?

Edited by Wollbert

Posted

What is the health regen on Red nose anyway and does it increase with lvl?

Posted

it actually looks better than most of costumes #love @FrizFroz

GoQEFlz.jpg

QcW0juF.jpg

is anyone else trying to find a good reason for using a little hp reg over 200 hp? xD

or maybe rednose has some hidden stats that no one knows about 9_9

1 person likes this

Posted

dunno. its either just rng but when im watching kr videos most of the time they run with red nose instead tree

Posted

So you want it to grant you double the amount of hp you get from tree spirit for every 10sec in the fight. Sounds pretty overpowered to me.

Posted

They need to change the tree armor's looks too. All you have to do is dye it black and you look like you're covered in pubes. 

2 people like this

Posted

They need to change the tree armor's looks too. All you have to do is dye it black and you look like you're covered in pubes. 

funny.

as for buffing red nose armor, i fully agree.  i want rednose over tree for the skin but the stats.... come on.  tiny HP reg.  at least make it worth using, not OP but worth using.

or as what was said above and increase the MANA on it.

Posted

There should be more versions of each armors or more bosses which can drop different armors. 

Lets say mediah collection and valencia collection.

Making new bosses from actual game design should be easy.

Skeleton boss, Mane / Rogue boss, Golem, Basilisk etc. Imagine Snake armor with unique stats or Bone armor.

3 people like this

Posted

To be honest I hope the never add any new Yellow grade Items on slots that already have them. For the simple reason that is a real pain getting and enchanting them. Forcing people to go again through that pain, when they not even have the previous yellow grad item on TET or PEN is just meh. Instead they could add new itemslots like they actually do by adding awakening. So the effort you put into enchanting the previous item doesnt go to waste.

Posted

I fully agree with buffing red nose here, its COMPLETELY useless, if never gets a buff, might as well throw that thing in the trash.

14HP every what? 9sec or 15sec? Is this a joke? My valk recovers more just standing there not using any pots

Posted (edited)

Red Nose Armor fix with +10 more AP Item-Bonus

would be nice ♥

Edited by Kenthur
1 person likes this

Posted

Agreed, should be just as good as tree chest. No reason two yellow items should be so outbalanced- keep the health regan just make it comparable atleast.

Posted

its a boss armor after all, buff this pls <3