• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Combine all Professions from all characters as one

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Can we please link the Profession skills across all characters.  Right not we are penalized if we want to switch to any of the new classes you have given us (ie: Ninja, Kunochi, Musa, etc) as our main.  Because all the hours and hours of progress we have created in alchemy, fishing, training, cooking, etc are all left on the other character.  Instead we either must start completely over or constantly switch between the two just to gain the benefits of that Artisan or Professional level craft.  

As a company you have allowed us to share CP across all characters and to have Energy amounts shared but regen separately.  Can we please have all of the professions shared across all characters.  This way I can cook those 200 beers on an alt rather than switching to my old main, I could train horses on a witch rather than the valkyrie that was my very first character, or fish on my new main without having to bring an alt across the map for one quest.

Each player has put hundreds of hours into each profession why not reward us by allowing us the benefits of that hard work across all characters.

Thank you

2 people like this

Posted

↑↑↑ please THIS ↑↑↑

it's frustrating to throw away months gameplay, because you delay some classes i want to play...

1 person likes this

Posted

Who will buy life skill transfer coupon then? There is no way for kakao to change system when you should pay for everything to something more sane :D

I just wonder why we still dont pay every time we log-in .

Posted

↑↑↑ please THIS ↑↑↑

it's frustrating to throw away months gameplay, because you delay some classes i want to play...

Why is that time thrown away? Just log on your alt.

It's really not that hard

Posted

I must admit that this idea is really convenient as a whole, It sure brings a lot of time-saving for the players and I support it, however.. The game has methods to speed the process of how we do things, a quick character switch, unique energy regen per character, profession knowledges, so convenient for all of us that it is a reason why most players have adopted the specific use for an alt to be a Cooker or a Fisher, maximizing the use of their energy.
I like this idea, I just think the game has already implemented methods to lessen the pain for the players and I rather receive content updates or bug fixes than this feature.

Cheerios ~♥

Posted

Why is that time thrown away? Just log on your alt.

It's really not that hard

it really is!

I'm type of person that play one char, i dont want to relog everytime i want to do something. relog if i wnat to exp, relog if i want to make beer, relog if i want to farm, relog if i want to do alchemy.... THIS is my problem and it's not that hard to understand...

if you want to do every prof on different char just do it, this change does not affect you in any way, but help people like me...

1 person likes this

Posted

Actually, it is hard to understand why you're having such an issue with a 20 second relog. For me, it's more convenient to have the other professions on alts:

My Ranger is my horse trainer, and stays based where my wagon / auto-path loop is

My Wizard is my Fisher and Cook, so stays close to Heidel and Velia

My main can be anywhere on the map and not have to waste time running to those spots when I'm ready to call it a night and go afk. It actually saves me a lot of time having the higher professions on alts.

Posted

KAKAO Add life skill transfer coupons already... why the fk not??????

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0