• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - August 10th

915 posts in this topic

Posted

LMAO! You guys really believe YOUR feedback is the ONLY feedback? I, for one, welcome the change and opening up the market to Pearl items...and so do MOST others. Amazing how the few convince themselves that they are the many. LMAO!!

"MOST others"..you clearly live under a rock. 

Posted

Don't really care about P2W but the lies Kakoa games told are enough for me. Will never play any game you publish again. Logging onto BDO one last time to delete all my characters then uninstalling. Back to Elder Scrolls Online.

Posted

Don't really care about P2W but the lies Kakoa games told are enough for me. Will never play any game you publish again. Logging onto BDO one last time to delete all my characters then uninstalling. Back to Elder Scrolls Online.

Sell your account on web!

Posted

t8 very nice

Posted

Well it was fun while it lasted. Going to start Blowing up 800m  and see if I can get a TET or PEN LOL After that going to quit until Awaken Weapon update and decide if I want to stay or not. Cause No Man Sky released and so many other games I haven't played yet needs my attention. Also because all those hours grinding for gear just became easy sauce to get.

Posted

I will never understand people like this. 

"Oh nice it's not P2W" but "they don't respect us, they don't listen, omg the morals", who gives a f**k as long as the game itself is in a healthy state. 

The prices WILL increase but it'll be done at A healthy rate. You can't quote KR server prices and think they apply to our servers. 

100 mill or whatever for a costume is nothing in KR for the state of their game and considering the full p2w f2p aspect that server has  

The max price cap will rise slowly along with the economy overall. It's not gna be free market whatsoever anyone who's played BDO should know the market is super regulated. 

the marketplace is super regulated? Are you f@&King kidding me? Market place prices are random, anyone who crafts from a living in BDO like I do knows this. Market place randomly changes max prices despite supply vs demand.

get your facts right before taking a superhero BDO saving approach. 

Posted (edited)

What does this line mean?

The Maximum number of Guilds for a war has been adjusted.

pYROl.png

@CM_Aethon

Edited by Paladonis

Posted

When an unemployed 22 year old child still living in his mother's basement while breastfeeding claims he will be quitting and telling everyone he knows how bad BDO is, which is likely limited to his immediate family, does anyone care?

Posted

the marketplace is super regulated? Are you f@&King kidding me? Market place prices are random, anyone who crafts from a living in BDO like I do knows this. Market place randomly changes max prices despite supply vs demand.

get your facts right before taking a superhero BDO saving approach. 

GMs has the power to adjust the prices too if they get too wild.

Also there are minimum and maximum price caps

Posted

Awesome now maybe the grinding spots will be less crowded!

Honestly no game sells as is the game you buy changes show me a game that makes changes ONLY through the feedback of the consumer, they make changes and then adjust them through feedback and as I've seens this scenario play out for many many many years I already knew the outcome so cry cry cry and throw your insults at the devs but remember they work for some one above them just like most of us *adults* who play but seeing the maturity level here most of you haven't reached adulthood.

Posted

When an unemployed 22 year old child still living in his mother's basement while breastfeeding claims he will be quitting and telling everyone he knows how bad BDO is, which is likely limited to his immediate family, does anyone care?

It looks like your life in a nutshell. You comment brings no light to this thread.

Posted

When will you do the same hardware/structure upggrade on the EU-servers you did on the NA ones?

Posted

Been saying this from the beginning. THINK BEFORE YOU LEAP PEOPLE!

Some banks or financial institutions could also consider an blatantly illegitimate charge-back as an attempted fraud "BY YOU! and may take action on your account, if not worse.

Be careful IF you attempt a charge-back. It does not apply here and you won't get it.

That e-mail is a mass form being sent to anybody with disputes on paypal or chagebacks with their bank. My bank values its clients, they aren't going to take action against my account because some KR company baited and switched us. This will be my last post here ever. Good luck BDO you're gonna need it

Posted

What a glorious day.

It's time to sell some costumes.

Posted

imperial trading not working 

2016-08-10_643568686.JPG

(purchase or sale is complete) message whatever i do

Posted

Can't believe there are people outside who are selling 30€ / $ costumes for like 20 mil 

hahaha so stupid 

1 person likes this

Posted

Add this to the list of fixes:
Ultimate Heve bug fixed! now displays correctly with all the all old dyes saved too.

Posted

Can't believe there are people outside who are selling 30€ / $ costumes for like 20 mil 

hahaha so stupid 

Some ppl have just too much money in their hands

Posted

Anyone who stays is a cuck.

Posted

They are kind of feeling us out  with 5 items a week, thats like pay for advantage . How long until it goes full pay to win. Im finding other things to do.....

Posted

End of a short journey.....Good things never last it seems. P2W has won out, and BDO will never be the same (Not in a good way either...) Time to look intoa chargeback, way too much invested to let the money grabbers have it. Welcome to Archeage 2.0!

1 person likes this

Posted

For all still believe in ingame mechanics:

Price cap for the pearl items will increase when incoming profit for pearls goes down ;)

Posted

I'll say this again... it's not the pricing of the items! It's about the company not listening to the whiny, entitlement babies

Go get your diapers changed, kid.

Posted (edited)

Bye Kakao. 

That's it. Nice little intimidating e-mail we got there earlier. Maybe someone is actually stupid enough to fall for it. May the chargebacks hit you hard and may PayPal and every CC company on this earth ban you for life time. 

I wish you all the worst on your future path. 

Edited by Cirilla_Rianon
1 person likes this

Posted

I guess this means good bye BDO and goodbye Daum's/Kakao's chances of ever repeting this game's financial success in the west.