• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - August 10th

915 posts in this topic

Posted

The patch is good so far from what I can see with the prices.

I would say do not go above the current price cap. As it is now, it will take time for someone to amass the amount of silver to really pay their way to power. In order for someone to be able to rake in money consistently for the week is really dependent on if their items are the only ones bought everytime.

If they do amass the silver, they still have to contend with competing to buy the armor/weapons on the marketplace vs everyone else in the game. People who grind have more than a weeks worth of cash shop equivalent silver in just collected items alone to turn in for profit.

Unless all of a sudden Boss armor starts dropping like candy and RNGesus decides to bless everyone, this doesnt seem too  bad. Of course wait and see and run the numbers, if it is too high then by all means adjust it down.

Posted

Great to see you guys listened to all of the feedback. 9_9

Posted

For the people who say their feedback has been ignored... Well screaming "P2W STOP IT NOW" all over the place will not help so how I am seeing it is that pearl abyss made a guess of what we want then put this in. you can buy items for real money and oh hey look at that I don't need to anymore since I can buy this outfit for in game money.

Your voices have been heard but it wasn't clear on how it should be better, it was just "pay 2 win garbage" just one line of text that every person is typing in.

IF YOU THINK IT IS PAY TO WIN, EVERYONE EXPLAIN ON HOW TO MAKE IT BETTER INSTEAD OF ONE LINE OF TEXT CAUSE LOOK WHERE IT GOT US.

IF YOU SEE A POST THAT YOU THINK IT WILL GREATLY IMPROVE THIS SITUATION LIKE THE SHIT OUT OF IT, SHARE IT TILL IT GETS NOTICED, ONLY A FEW HAVE DONE THIS AND YET THEY HAVE NOT BEEN NOTICED BY ABYSS NOR DID THE COMMUNITY HELP BRING THAT POST TO BE RECOGNIZED.

Yes, talking in all caps and bold most likely won't get my point across and definitely doesn't make me smarter, yet that is the level of this community speaks on.

1 person likes this

Posted

Let the P2W butthurt begin!! GO!!!

Posted

Registering fee for the Market Place has been removed.

Thank -----ing god! This is one of the best changes you have implemented since trade block with full inventory...

Also if CS junk will indeed stay at 20M, i am ok with it, since 100M/week, while bein solid money for me, is pocket change for most of the hardcore players, so i think this p2w fiasco is far from bein as bad as it could be (i am okay with it this way... hopefully it will stay like it)...

Posted

LOL ALL THESE CRYBABIES STILL HERE? JUST STFU AND GTFO ALREADY.

6 people like this

Posted

Great to see you guys listened to all of the feedback. 9_9

What feedback? There has only been people screaming "P2W! THIS SUCKS" and similar things. Only a few people actually explained out what needs to be fixed yet those people barely got noticed by the community therefore the community didn't help bring that post up. Pearl Abyss made an action where players don't need to pay money but silver for the real money items, so if you think about it everyone will benefit from this.

Apparently the community doesn't approve the fact that people can buy real money items with silver through the market place yet continues typing in one line of text that doesn't explain how to improve the game with support of the community members.

1 person likes this

Posted

What feedback? There has only been people screaming "P2W! THIS SUCKS" and similar things. Only a few people actually explained out what needs to be fixed yet those people barely got noticed by the community therefore the community didn't help bring that post up. Pearl Abyss made an action where players don't need to pay money but silver for the real money items, so if you think about it everyone will benefit from this.

Apparently the community doesn't approve the fact that people can buy real money items with silver through the market place yet continues typing in one line of text that doesn't explain how to improve the game with support of the community members.

The collective age of the "community" who stood against this change averages somewhere out to 13. I'd be willing to bet the full amount of "their" chargebacks on it. lol

Posted (edited)

If I was to be upset about every single instance of a business/company that either has a low totem-pole representative who makes a claim that they don't follow through with, or do / or the company heads & marketing are issuing statements that don't line up with reality - I wouldn't own very much. No one would.

That's the reality of the world, and the fact that you accept it each and every day, but in this instance - you're making this very specific exception for BDO - is a prime example of why you're being nothing than a man-child. It's not about consumer rights, it's completely that you feel it will change your gameplay experience.

Your very continued presence on this forum helps do nothing but perpetuate that you're every bit of willfully dishonest, as much, if not more so than the company you are crusading against.

U seem like a well educated person so i will assume that u have invested a few k at least into the game , hence your desire to refuse the fact that they are just milking everyone they can at this point and that the game will dissolve in 1-2 months..

I am not crusading against no one , i am just against company's who so openly try and penetrate every wallet they can get their greedy little hands on.

Why haven't they give out 1 reply to the vast majority of people who has voiced their concern against this ?

And if u think for a second that low totem-pole representative didn't know what he was doing , well .. think im just going to point the man-child remark right back at yah , sir...

And u bet your ass it's about consumer rights , like i said before .. do a effin pool * who here would of bought the game if they said in the beginning that they would sell gold after a few months * 

Don't try and hold their hands because they are already pretty f'ed and so is the game ..

Edited by KarmaLoop

Posted

Thanks for the changes. 

and at the P2W crowd....

Are you for real? The outfits don't even top 20 million at the Market Place.

You're having a hissy fit for less than 20 mil an outfit? 20 mil is an insignificant amount of silver when you consider that 1 mem frag is 750k. 

I've never seen such prima donna hysterics ever. 

Peon...Hakurai. You guys are hilarious. The rants are like....OMG. I've never had such a laugh.

BYE FELICIA!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

i can not belive how stupid people are who writing's things like " LOL ALL THESE CRYBABIES STILL HERE", "QQ". "Cry more". Go attack peaple who are against this p2w thing more and soon there will be no one who's gonna buy your shit out of Trading Post, becouse this game gonna be dead. GL HF i'm out.

Posted

f6344tD.png

• Pet, Outfits, Value Package and Horse Gear will be tradable via the Market Place.

• Functional costumes will be excluded for trading (Splat Fisher’s Clothes, Treant Camouflage, Venia Riding, Desert Camouflage, Venecil Dress, Karki and Canape).

• The maximum of 5 Pearl Shop items can be registered a week per account.

• The number of restrictions will be reset daily at 12:00am CEST on Saturday for EU, and 12:00 EDT on Saturday for NA.

Just another proof that you will make the p2w serious as soon as you can?

Posted

Couldn't you already buy horse skill coupons and flip horses on the market for more cash than costumes?

Yes.

1 person likes this

Posted

200_(8).thumb.gif.67954775972ff9155525cc200_(12).thumb.gif.b31683aaec4a707cb27ae

Posted

Yeah, go ahead and thank them, praise them, make them GODS for providing you this so-called game. The sh*tty, whiny community is out, so that you can enjoy your adventure peacefully. All that change did was to divide people and make them engage in back and forth forum insults, to the point where our real life got involved and one is better than the other because they can buy more pixels. Simply amazing argument.

To those that will stay, keep giving them feedback. No, seriously, keep it up.

internet rage much? Just quit the game if you don't like it. Oh..and house lannister is better-bam!

2 people like this

Posted

This community ignores truth and reason then goes screaming without thinking through on how to make it better and explaining it.

That is why no one is helping the people who do have good ideas to make the game better...

feels like the people who are on the community rarely play black desert and just complain...

1 person likes this

Posted

This just ruined the game big time. Free to play models always go to shit eventually as the greed kicks in. I'm already trying new game. Check out Riders of Icarus people. Hope the people who stay spend enough to makeup for the ton of people leaving BDO.

Posted (edited)

i can not belive how stupid people are who writing's things like " LOL ALL THESE CRYBABIES STILL HERE", "QQ". "Cry more". Go attack peaple who are against this p2w thing more and soon there will be no one who's gonna buy your shit out of Trading Post, becouse this game gonna be dead. GL HF i'm out.

waa waaa waaaaaaa! Leave and go back to WoW if you dont like it.

Edited by Samantha Rose
2 people like this

Posted

waa waaa waaaaaaa! Leave and go back to WoW if you dont like it.

WoW is worse lmao

1 person likes this

Posted

Feedback : They can be sold outfit that you no longer use and have the option to sell.
the separate parts have a lower price and can be used to gather fail stack.

Posted

WoW sucks ass. Only people defending it are ones who payed sub's for 10 yes and wasted tons of money. Lol.

Posted

WoW sucks ass. Only people defending it are ones who payed sub's for 10 yes and wasted tons of money. Lol.

Posted (edited)

U seem like a well educated person so i will assume that u have invested a few k at least into the game , hence your desire to refuse the fact that they are just milking everyone they can at this point and that the game will dissolve in 1-2 months..

I am not crusading against no one , i am just against company's who so openly try and penetrate every wallet they can get their greedy little hands on.

Why haven't they give out 1 reply to the vast majority of people who has voiced their concern against this ?

And if u think for a second that low totem-pole representative didn't know what he was doing , well .. think im just going to point the man-child remark right back at yah , sir...

And u bet your ass it's about consumer right , like i said before .. do a effin pool * who here would of bought the game if they said in the beginning that they would sell gold after a few months * 

Don't try and hold their hands because they are already pretty f'ed and so is the game ..

You'd assume wrong. I paid $30 for the Traveler's Pack, and another $100 for pearls. I'm hardly significantly invested, but I'll probably continue to invest more - as I simply won't farm 20mil - 100mil silver for a costume (when costumes eventually will reach that price). I'd most definitely hand over $30 for a costume. Time is after all, always much more valuable to someone who either owns their own business or is meaningly employed.

Why then are you just against Daum, in this case? If you were at all concerned about consumer rights about any product you own or any service you use, you wouldn't have anything. You wouldn't even have internet or power to be submitting your invalid complaint.

So I'll say it again, why does the buck stop with Daum? 

Edited by triggered

Posted (edited)

3."Golden Backpack"

• Start: July 27th 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)

• End: August 3rd 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

•  

Next up is the Golden Backpack event which gives our gatherers a chance to find the 5,000,000 silver artifact.

arv6y2J.png

4.Increased Black Stone Drops

• Start: August 3rd 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)

• End: August 10th 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

Following the various Golden Artifact events we will increase the drop rate of Black Stones throughout the world for both Armor and Weapon Black Stones.

5."Golden Antiques"

• Start: August 10th 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)

• End: August 31st 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

Our last event will be a 3 week long combination of all the previous events, where all playstyles are able to collect Golden Artifacts and enjoy the additional Black Stone drops.

As you can see above.. but differentiates below..

89kP5S2.png

• Golden Antiques Event has started.

• Golden Backpack Event has ended.

Didn't the blackstone event end today and the Combined events start today? Or were we lied to? @CM_Aethon

Edited by xSkyX
Added proof from events threads and @ tag for CM

Posted

And u bet your ass it's about consumer rights , like i said before .. do a effin pool * who here would of bought the game if they said in the beginning that they would sell gold after a few months * 

Ya the games fukd lol my server still full my 100 ppl guild STILL full. Just Quit already Crybaby

2 people like this